Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The amount of justification here makes me squidgey. I did this a lot as a noob wolf .A lot, a lot.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What amount of justification? I literally have no justification. It's d1. I'll probably change my vote when someone sketchier comes out of the woodworkThe amount of justification here makes me squidgey. I did this a lot as a noob wolf .A lot, a lot.
Tbf she does always think I am sketchy lol. Even a game where I was innocent child she still thought I was wolfHmm interesting point sketch point for barks
What amount of justification? I literally have no justification. It's d1. I'll probably change my vote when someone sketchier comes out of the woodwork
I like to be thorough. You were still on the role PM from last game, right?Posting the screenshot to "prove" your rng. Justification as in proving the legitimacy of your rng vote.
I’m enjoying this exchangeI like to be thorough. You were still on the role PM from last game, right?

I like to be thorough. You were still on the role PM from last game, right?
I’m enjoying this exchange
Lynch SAR
Apparently y'all have a lot of rules about what to do and what not to do and it is just weird to me. I voted for myself d1 in the dog game and people were all up in arms about it.Yep. But didn't read it except to skim tbh.
Either way, I only pointed it out - didn't switch my lynch vote though debating it and I'll see how I feel in the morning. I've been lynched for a similar d1 lynch post at least 2 times and was a wolf. If you aren't a wolf, now you know. If you are a wolf, then you can go "oops" and learn like I have.
Apparently y'all have a lot of rules about what to do and what not to do and it is just weird to me. I voted for myself d1 in the dog game and people were all up in arms about it.
Why not SAR?Why SAR?
Why not SAR?
Sounds like a challengeShe would never!
Oh? Which buttons are those? 😉Hardly. I can easily get on her good side again. I know which buttons to push. 😉
Sounds like a challenge
Lynch AM
Oh? Which buttons are those? 😉
I only have dull buttonsWell, it's still not a kill so I'll take it. 😀
Whichever ones are shiniest.
I only have dull buttons
LYNCH STROGANOFF because I had that for dinner, and it didn't turn out so great.
This seems mean. If it's her first game, chill and be inviting.Lynch strog
Welcome to the game!
What. No.Is this some sort of new Tinder thing?
Is this about last game? This feels opportunistic to me since you didn't playlynch stagg
for that horrible betrayal
This seems mean. If it's her first game, chill and be inviting.
Is this about last game? This feels opportunistic to me since you didn't play
zig: 0/2He's a veteran, actually. Just hasn't played in a bit.
Nah, it's from Lurking.
Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
Sporty (2) - Stagg, zigzag
Stagg (2) - AM, SAR
Strog (2) - pickles, Paws
zigzag (1) - Barks
7/20
lynch close in ~23 hours
*******I love your avatar. I googled hiking kitties but they were all on leashes, none in tents!!

hmmm this will be interesting. I don't know a lot of these players very well.
Lynch Dino
because I don't know her
And reason you chose her over the others you're unfamiliar with?
I feel obligated to remind you all that the "super blood wolf moon" is tonight
Everything you need to know about 'super blood wolf moon'
What do you mean? Usually I've seen1. Don't edit lynch votes. But you may edit posts
*reveals some tasty cinnamon rolls*5. You can roll reveal if you want, but it won't help you terribly much
I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T DOING BLIND LYNCHES ON DAY 1!It is now D1. Lynch closes at 10pm est (1/21/19)
For the noobs, will there be a description of these roles? What does a mason do, for instance? Does a shot wolf prefer tequila? Etc.Roles
1x village tracker
1x village protector
2x village masons
12x vanillagers
1x wolf blocker
1x 1-shot wolf vig
2x vanilla wolf
I usually taste better after a shower tho. Gimme a heads up next time.LYNCH STROGANOFF because I had that for dinner, and it didn't turn out so great.

Oh god now I feel like a terrible human...I don't think we should be lynching on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, y'all. The Appalachian Mountain Club might frown upon that. WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT OUR LOVELY HIKING GROUP?
*roll reveals back into bed*
*************For the noobs, will there be a description of these roles? What does a mason do, for instance? Does a shot wolf prefer tequila? Etc
This is only my second game! I don't know who to really lynch yet. Would you prefer I lynch you instead? 😉This seems mean. If it's her first game, chill and be inviting.
Woah things took a very dark turn... I will let you know the next time I have stroganoff, so that you can take a shower, but giving me a little heads the next time you aggressively eat a pickle would have been nice too, you know?I usually taste better after a shower tho. Gimme a heads up next time.
ALSO. YOU'RE EATING HUMAN FLESH DURING THE DAY TIME? Sounds like a wolf with a sleep disorder and impulse control problems.
*eats a pickle passive aggressively*
![]()

*snort*Woah things took a very dark turn... I will let you know the next time I have stroganoff, so that you can take a shower, but giving me a little heads the next time you aggressively eat a pickle would have been nice too, you know?
Edit: "Heads up" not "heads"![]()
I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T DOING BLIND LYNCHES ON DAY 1!
That was always one of my pet pervs about some WW games. Going "*yawn* what a beautiful first day! I feel like blindly murdering someone based off no information!![]()
How did you feel about SARs post/point?Why not SAR?
pet pervs

They're peeves that also hump your leg.pet PERVS
I almost feel like those who cast early lynch votes on D1 are potentially wolfy, since they "know" who the villagers and other wolves are and have nothing to lose.
Meanwhile, I don't wanna lynch anybody without good intel, since it's only shootingvillagershikers in the foot and giving us an early disadvantage.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.