-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to Basics: Hiking the NH48 WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yo mods -- what are the odds of closing early here
@Karabiner13 @capri1722
Up to Capri. I can't close things until tomorrow's lynch. Especially with my spotty service
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm just happy that I get to have a good village game because there are no conversions 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really had to pee. 😛A few people with varying motives shuffled around in the night,
Unofficial D6 Lynch Tally
Strog (2) - cubs, Barks
Sporty (6) - AM, WZ, Pippy, Strog, Lawpy, Dina
WZ (1) - Sporty
9/10
lynch close in ~2.5 hours
Strog (2) - cubs, Barks
Sporty (6) - AM, WZ, Pippy, Strog, Lawpy, Dina
WZ (1) - Sporty
9/10
lynch close in ~2.5 hours
- Day 6 (today) - we lynch Sporty.
- Night 6 (tonight) - Village Protector, flip a coin. Either protect yourself tonight, or protect me. The remaining wolf will have a 50/50 chance of success when going after either you or me, or a 100% chance of killing someone who is NOT you or me. Wolf, choose wisely.
- Day 7 (tomorrow) - We figure out who the remaining wolf is and win the game.
@Karabiner13 when you get the time, could you kindly update the TOC? 😍
Think about that for a momentSorry, I only let humans touch my ass.
Lynch SportPonies
Why were you not in your tent last night?

Ehhh I'll probably leave it up to whoever's in the lead (so Strog at the time you asked, but Sporty now).Yo mods -- what are the odds of closing early here
@Karabiner13 @capri1722
@Karabiner13 when you get the time, could you kindly update the TOC? 😍
Won't happen until tomorrow night
In case I get NK'd tonight:

Night 1 - WildZoo did not leave her tent.
Night 2 - SARdoghandler did not leave her tent.
Night 3 - picklegurl did not leave her tent.
Night 4 - Animal Midwife did not leave her tent.
Night 5 - SportPonies was nearby Dina's tent.
Night 2 - SARdoghandler did not leave her tent.
Night 3 - picklegurl did not leave her tent.
Night 4 - Animal Midwife did not leave her tent.
Night 5 - SportPonies was nearby Dina's tent.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You creep 😉Night 1 - WildZoo did not leave her tent.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ugh I see what's coming and I want to be here for the excitement. Dammit.
I'm currently tinfoiling on who could be paired with Sporty
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's meI'm currently tinfoiling on who could be paired with Sporty
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
picklegurl
Full Member
LYNCH SPORTY
FTFY.Ugh I see what's coming and I want to be here for the excrement. Dammit.
Get some sleep lol. It's not like the thread's going away when your night shift starts. 😴
Not gonna think about it?FTFY.
Get some sleep lol. It's not like the thread's going away when your night shift starts. 😴
I did. You can touch it during the daytime but not nighttime.Not gonna think about it?
Does this make me the inverse of a cougar?I did. You can touch it during the daytime but not nighttime.
Seriously though guys. I'm the protector. That's why Dina didn't die. Can we stop this nonsense and find an actual wolf?
Lulz
Seriously though guys. I'm the protector. That's why Dina didn't die. Can we stop this nonsense and find an actual wolf?
What about that tinfoil yesterday?
Seriously though guys. I'm the protector. That's why Dina didn't die. Can we stop this nonsense and find an actual wolf?
😱
Um no
unlynch strog
Lynch sporty
unlynch strog
Lynch sporty
I'm a little drunk right now guys but are we believing sporty or no?
Things change in 36 hours, AM.What about that tinfoil yesterday?
I'm very curious because I thought there was only one protector in this game.
Things change in 36 hours, AM.
Like what? What was the theory anyway?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No.I'm a little drunk right now guys but are we believing sporty or no?
I'm a little drunk right now guys but are we believing sporty or no?
Drunk Dina --> Drina?
lol okay AM. Don't make me put you on my wolfy list now too.I'm very curious because I thought there was only one protector in this game.
lol okay AM. Don't make me put you on my wolfy list now too.
Do it. I double dog dare you.
I'm very curious because I thought there was only one protector in this game.
😱
lol okay AM. Don't make me put you on my wolfy list now too.
Do it. I double dog dare you.
Sporty was wolf in Dog game iirc!
I’m on my way to vet school prom so this is my last post but I strongly believe we shouldn’t believe sporty
So?Sporty was wolf in Dog game iirc!
picklegurl
Full Member
Have fun!I’m on my way to vet school prom so this is my last post but I strongly believe we shouldn’t believe sporty
lol okay. Village is gonna have a much less fun time winning without a protector.I’m on my way to vet school prom so this is my last post but I strongly believe we shouldn’t believe sporty
****I’m on my way to vet school prom so this is my last post but I strongly believe we shouldn’t believe sporty
Have fun!
Are you lip synching?
****
Want to share targets?lol okay. Village is gonna have a much less fun time winning without a protector.
What a bunch of risk takers we are!lol okay. Village is gonna have a much less fun time winning without a protector.
Lol no I’m not that brave****
Have fun!
Are you lip synching?
****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sure, you firstWant to share targets?
unlynch Dubz
lynch AM
You play a smart game and I'm impressed, but you're not perfect.
lynch AM
You play a smart game and I'm impressed, but you're not perfect.
sure, you first
no u
unlynch Dubz
lynch AM
You play a smart game and I'm impressed, but you're not perfect.
Delicious.
Oh nono u
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
dont confuse me!