-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to Basics: Hiking the NH48 WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've played 2.5 games. And won 2 of them as village so I don't really care what you think lolHow many wolves have you caught? Talk to me when you stop talking about how bad you are yourself.
Lynch Snowy
Lynch Snowy
Last second change of votes to the same person.

Coincidence or orchestrated?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check your votes!
Get your actions in if you want a 10:30 close!
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Sporty () -
Stagg (5) - SAR, bryndi, genny, dubz, zigzag
Strog (1) - shelter
zigzag (3) - Barks, dinamite
SAR (4) - dolphin, sporty, strog, stagg
AM (2) - MJ, allieh
Dina () -
dolphin (1) - Paws
Mel () -
devyn () -
snowy (2) - mel, am
paws (1) - snowy
shelter (1) - pickles
allieh () -
19/20
Missing: devyn
Get your actions in if you want a 10:30 close!
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Sporty () -
Stagg (5) - SAR, bryndi, genny, dubz, zigzag
Strog (1) - shelter
zigzag (3) - Barks, dinamite
SAR (4) - dolphin, sporty, strog, stagg
AM (2) - MJ, allieh
Dina () -
dolphin (1) - Paws
Mel () -
devyn () -
snowy (2) - mel, am
paws (1) - snowy
shelter (1) - pickles
allieh () -
19/20
Missing: devyn
Yeah, makes more sense now.Go reread the quote, I made a typo. I was saying I don't understand how you(Ziggy) think you should already know my style after one game. And crib notes are like a cheat sheet you used to make in school. Google it. Clearly a generational thing. I was implying Kara (your mentor) gave you notes on all the other players styles then I used /s to imply sarcasm.
Have I explained it clear enough for you?
I wasn't implying I knew your play style. Far from it. Again, I said I found you sketchy last game, just like I do this game, but that it prob doesn't mean anything since I was definitely wrong last time...
She didn't give me a cheat sheet? Glad you were trying to be sarcastic, I guess.
Not sure why it seems like I manage to piss people off every time I play.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't worry about it. We're always pissed off 😀Yeah, makes more sense now.
I wasn't implying I knew your play style. Far from it. Again, I said I found you sketchy last game, just like I do this game, but that it prob doesn't mean anything since I was definitely wrong last time...
She didn't give me a cheat sheet? Glad you were trying to be sarcastic, I guess.
Not sure why it seems like I manage to piss people off every time I play.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This gives me some kind of weird satisfaction no matter how stagg flips. Maybe you are my archnemesis after all @Stagg737 😉
WAIT. We need to know lynch outcome before N1 can begin, right?Get your actions in if you want a 10:30 close!
Whelp, I'm gone. I've played enough with AM to see what her 20 Q's are like and I've called her as wolf twice and been correct. Very well could be wrong here, but again her questioning felt off to me. Oh well. You all just lost a vanillager, so nbd.
Through no contributions of your own outside the noob game. Until then enjoy the egg on your face when I flip village. You don't have to care what I think, but you're still playing like a noob. Like I said, come talk to me when you finally get a read outside of a noob game right.
I've played 2.5 games. And won 2 of them as village so I don't really care what you think lol
Through no contributions of your own outside the noob game. Until then enjoy the egg on your face when I flip village. You don't have to care what I think, but you're still playing like a noob. Like I said, come talk to me when you finally get a read outside of a noob game right.
Why?
I don't like how a wagon formed early as RVS and THEN reasons to lynch were found, that doesn't seem right to me.Push harder. Why do we need to switch?
Snowy for trying to throw gas on the fire with ZJ v.s. SAR and then when I called her out, she took a stance, and still decided to vote for paws?
ETA: Sorry not as quick with the posting lately, I know I should have explained earlier, but I'm out of it.
This gives me some kind of weird satisfaction no matter how stagg flips. Maybe you are my archnemesis after all @Stagg737 😉
Stagg is currently running on no sleep, is semi-delirious, and in semi-salt mode, so you all probably did a good job killing me today anyway.
Also, BJ is definitely NOT soft cleared. She was in my village leans pile, just to be clear.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Go get some sleep! And make sure to thoroughly salt the earth of dead chat, I don't want anything less than the Dead Sea when I get in there!Stagg is currently running on no sleep, is semi-delirious, and in semi-salt mode, so you all probably did a good job killing me today anyway.
Welp the amount of aggro on this thread is feeling a bit too much like a personal attack on others for me to be comfortable in this space right now. So I'm gonna take myself out for a while and come back tomorrow or something.
It's not going to be an egg in my face lol. I'll just be glad I don't have to interact with you anymoreWhelp, I'm gone. I've played enough with AM to see what her 20 Q's are like and I've called her as wolf twice and been correct. Very well could be wrong here, but again her questioning felt off to me. Oh well. You all just lost a vanillager, so nbd.
Through no contributions of your own outside the noob game. Until then enjoy the egg on your face when I flip village. You don't have to care what I think, but you're still playing like a noob. Like I said, come talk to me when you finally get a read outside of a noob game right.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nobody likes soft BJ.Also, BJ is definitely NOT soft cleared. She was in my village leans pile, just to be clear.
(Who is BJ? I don't know anyone yet.)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
bryndiana.jonesNobody likes soft BJ.
(Who is BJ? I don't know anyone yet.)
you'll see her referred to as bryndi or bj
Nobody likes soft BJ.
(Who is BJ? I don't know anyone yet.)
Lolz, Bryndy. Sorry Bryndy, wasn't trying to do that.
It's not going to be an egg in my face lol. I'll just be glad I don't have to interact with you anymore![]()
Early wolf brag? And welcome to the adult table. There's not much food but plenty of salt to go around.
She prefers BJbryndiana.jones
you'll see her referred to as bryndi or bj

Too much salt raises your BJ though.There's not much food but plenty of salt to go around.
I mean BP.
picklegurl
Full Member
Lolz, Bryndy. Sorry Bryndy, wasn't trying to do that.
Don't lie, you know that you meant to say that.

But seriously, don't we get to proceed with the lynch of Stagg first before Night 1 begins?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
bj is an accepted nickname and has been for a while. it is also clearly the superior nickname 😏
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I imagine kara is working on the writeup. Some people may be able to submit their actions without needing the info from the writeup though.But seriously, don't we get to proceed with the lynch of Stagg first before Night 1 begins?
Well those people are premature silly gooses!Yeah I imagine kara is working on the writeup. Some people may be able to submit their actions without needing the info from the writeup though.
Day 1
While our hikers started discussion to determine which mountain they would take on first, a mod realized she'd be out of town this coming weekend. Hikers and mod alike continued the day and figured all would work out. After a long day of discussion, the group decided the settle on tackling Mount Jefferson.
Mount Jefferson, a 5,712 foot mountain in the Presidential Range of the White Mountains. The summit offers amazing 360 degree views which includes a view of Mount Washington. There is a large area of alpine grass near the summit called The Monticello Lawn. This is a special area as it normally would be covered by talus. All but one of the hikers could now cross Mount Jefferson off their NH48
Dead is Stagg, Mount Jefferson who was a vanillager
It is now N1. Night closes at 6am est
Hikers
1. @WildZoo
2. @dolphin106258
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @StayingPositive2017
5. @Barkley13
6. @genny
7. @ziggyandjazzy
8. @sheltermed
9. @Stroganoff
10. @Dinashadow
11. @Mad Jack
12. @devyn
13. @SARdoghandler
14. @SportPonies
15. @Melchizedek
16. @picklegurl
17. @SnowshoeDog143
18. @allieh8607
20. @bryndiana.jones
Salted Wasteland
Stagg - Jefferson, vanillager
Mount Jefferson, a 5,712 foot mountain in the Presidential Range of the White Mountains. The summit offers amazing 360 degree views which includes a view of Mount Washington. There is a large area of alpine grass near the summit called The Monticello Lawn. This is a special area as it normally would be covered by talus. All but one of the hikers could now cross Mount Jefferson off their NH48
Dead is Stagg, Mount Jefferson who was a vanillager
It is now N1. Night closes at 6am est
Hikers
1. @WildZoo
2. @dolphin106258
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @StayingPositive2017
5. @Barkley13
6. @genny
7. @ziggyandjazzy
8. @sheltermed
9. @Stroganoff
10. @Dinashadow
11. @Mad Jack
12. @devyn
13. @SARdoghandler
14. @SportPonies
15. @Melchizedek
16. @picklegurl
17. @SnowshoeDog143
18. @allieh8607
20. @bryndiana.jones
Salted Wasteland
Stagg - Jefferson, vanillager
BTW, what if we all slept in the same HYUUUUUGE tent tonight? Then we would ALL know who the wolves are. Then minimal casualties, quick villager win, game over? This is ideal.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Shame. He really should work on villaging better 😀
*********************
Nah, after what happened last time we played I'd like to get back on her good side at least a little, if possible.
Those poor gooses, silly and premature
*********************
Don't lie, you know that you meant to say that.![]()
Nah, after what happened last time we played I'd like to get back on her good side at least a little, if possible.
Well those people are premature silly gooses!
Those poor gooses, silly and premature
*********************
But I snore. Loudly.BTW, what if we all slept in the same HYUUUUUGE tent tonight? Then we would ALL know who the wolves are. Then minimal casualties, quick villager win, game over? This is ideal.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************
Also, go players!
Idc who wins, I just want to see a good game 😀
******************************
Also, go players!
Idc who wins, I just want to see a good game 😀
******************************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're just trying to start an orgyBTW, what if we all slept in the same HYUUUUUGE tent tonight? Then we would ALL know who the wolves are. Then minimal casualties, quick villager win, game over? This is ideal.
picklegurl
Full Member
I am going to miss you 🙁. I hope you still s*** post with asterisks!*********************
Nah, after what happened last time we played I'd like to get back on her good side at least a little, if possible.
Those poor gooses, silly and premature
*********************
Hopefully a good wolf distraction, so the rest of us can kill the wolves when they turn.But I snore. Loudly.
It's the small price to pay to catch all the wolves in one go.You're just trying to start an orgy
*****************
Eh, I had it coming. And nah, after this I won't distract the thread further. If you die we can s*** post in dead chat though 😉
*****************
I am going to miss you 🙁. I hope you still s*** post with asterisks!
Eh, I had it coming. And nah, after this I won't distract the thread further. If you die we can s*** post in dead chat though 😉
*****************
I am going to miss you 🙁. I hope you still s*** post with asterisks!
It's better to have the thread be for the living with only occasional posts from others
picklegurl
Full Member
*****************
Eh, I had it coming. And nah, after this I won't distract the thread further. If you die we can s*** post in dead chat though 😉
*****************
I know, I know, you both are right. 😛It's better to have the thread be for the living with only occasional posts from others
Sounds like ideal for cuddlingBTW, what if we all slept in the same HYUUUUUGE tent tonight? Then we would ALL know who the wolves are. Then minimal casualties, quick villager win, game over? This is ideal.
*************

Edit: Exhibit A -- I posted this^, and only then did I see the following:
Just wait until you upgrade to unintentionally pissing off the mods every game -- then it really gets funNot sure why it seems like I manage to piss people off every time I play.

Edit: Exhibit A -- I posted this^, and only then did I see the following:
*************It's better to have the thread be for the living with only occasional posts from others
Last edited:
No no no no, we have to remain vigilant. Cuddling is how we let our guard down.Sounds like ideal for cuddling
Also, BJ is definitely NOT soft cleared. She was in my village leans pile, just to be clear.
No worries, either nickname is fine. Also sorry man, but I was too paranoid that you were trying to pocket me again.Lolz, Bryndy. Sorry Bryndy, wasn't trying to do that.
Mel, don't talk about things you know nothing about 😉She prefers BJ
![]()
*********
ok back to tots. this whole "watch but don't participate" thing is hard, guys.
*********
qft.Mel, don't talk about things you know nothing about 😉
ok back to tots. this whole "watch but don't participate" thing is hard, guys.
*********
********I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want.
Ziggazig
Ahhhhh
I tried to make this a thing but no one would go with it 🙁
********
But I snore. Loudly.
I hate snoring and I hate cuddling. Pass.Sounds like ideal for cuddling
Awww********
I tried to make this a thing but no one would go with it 🙁
********
Ziggy has like 30 different nicknames, I can try to list some
zigzag, zigzoo, zigzoodlyzoo, zaggazag, ziggas, bubbadoo, bubbas (I could keep going lol)
Awww
Ziggy has like 30 different nicknames, I can try to list some:
zigzag, zigzoo, zigzoodlyzoo, zaggazag, ziggas, bubbadoo, bubbas (I could keep going lol)
******************
You're lucky. I'm still seeing way too many Lawpers and not enough Lawpys. Sometimes Lawps, Lampers, Lawyers but rarely a Pawpy 🙁
******************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************************
You're lucky. I'm still seeing way too many Lawpers and not enough Lawpys. Sometimes Lawps, Lampers, Lawyers but rarely a Pawpy 🙁
******************
Her cats name is ziggy. And those are his nicknames.
But also, you don’t get to pick your nickname, lawper 😛
******
We never come up with good ideas on the otter.********
I tried to make this a thing but no one would go with it 🙁
********
I'm sorry for calling you lamper******************
You're lucky. I'm still seeing way too many Lawpers and not enough Lawpys. Sometimes Lawps, Lampers, Lawyers but rarely a Pawpy 🙁
******************
Mel, don't talk about things you know nothing about 😉
You’re right, I’ve never given one so I guess I should just leave it up to the masters like you two huh?😉*********
qft.
ok back to tots. this whole "watch but don't participate" thing is hard, guys.
*********
******
Her cats name is ziggy. And those are his nicknames.
But also, you don’t get to pick your nickname, lawper 😛
******
**********
I misread that completely
**********
I'm sorry for calling you lamper
**********
Nah, Lamper (and Lampy 😛) is fine. Far better than the Lawyer autocorrect!
**********
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K