Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 36/12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 16, 2020
He's referring to Cray here. This makes me uncomfy because it sounded just like the way he defended Sun in the last game when both were wolves, though I can't remember if they were in the same pack
And it was just about making sure they hit post minimum. If I was a wolf I would have just used wolf chat though

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
So the people left:
Sporty
Mayo
Genny
Bread
Alley
Sloth
Lawpy
Myself

Putting this here for reference so I don't have to keep scrolling back

Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
This comment is kinda shady. Like i have control over that
I'm not saying you have control over who is who, I'm just saying that if you're a wolf defending another wolf, you do that knowingly.

Though I do understand you weren't in a pack with Sun and might not have known Cray was wolf if you're village

Just not a great track record unfortunately

Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I do appreciate someone else being up at this time of the day by the way, otherwise I'd be talking to myself

• Haha
Dec 16, 2020
Although now that kras is no longer with us, why would I approve of a wolf kill of them if I had made them look like the most yeetable candidate today since several people were skeptical of their vanilla reader seer ability?

Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I went back to look more at the swing votes onto barks but just found the people who were responsible for that at the end were people who have since died and flipped village, not helpful...

I want to re-evaluate my list starting from square 1.

I feel best about mayo and genny given their voting history, especially last night's. I gave Kras village points too but obviously that point is moot now.

Will have to look more at everyone else once I'm out of work

Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
One last note: cray was sitting on a sloth vote last night that was close to winning. Village lean on sloth

About the Ads
Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Tinfoil time

Anyone else find it fishy that Cray never really tried to defend herself after genny started some movement against her? Maybe cray said "Hey, I can't be super active now anyway and some people don't like that we killed AM and are coming at me for it, why don't you just bus me and take the cred?"

It's a little weird to me that genny's cray yeet was pretty abrupt and non-negotiable

Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I don't have time to look back right now so if cray was been on genny's sus list for a while, just ignore this tinfoil

genny

mlem
7+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Although now that kras is no longer with us, why would I approve of a wolf kill of them if I had made them look like the most yeetable candidate today since several people were skeptical of their vanilla reader seer ability?
I don’t think anyone was reading her as wolfy after the cray vote.

About the Ads

Doggo Labs

c/o 2022!!
2+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Official D4 Yeet Tally
Bread (2) - genny, april
alley (2) - Lawpy, Bread
April (1) - Mayo

5/8
yeet close in ~10 hours

happy bread GIF by Pusheen

• Love

alleycat03

KSU CVM 2025
2+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2018
Kansas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
It's been a very busy day full of online classes, so I'm just hopping on real quick to place my vote.

Yeet Bread

alleycat03

KSU CVM 2025
2+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2018
Kansas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
why is genny a ???
Because her vote for cray suggests she is village, but everything else from her is just generally confusing to me. I have a hard time knowing when someone is joking/being sarcastic online, so her suggesting we yeet her because she's busy tomorrow rubbed me the wrong way. I started off having her as village lean, but that changed to ??? upon a re-read of her posts. I don't know why a wolf would bus a fellow wolf that hard. So she remains an enigma to me.

Lawpy

28 boxes
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
Replacement Chat
forums.studentdoctor.net
Because her vote for cray suggests she is village, but everything else from her is just generally confusing to me. I have a hard time knowing when someone is joking/being sarcastic online, so her suggesting we yeet her because she's busy tomorrow rubbed me the wrong way. I started off having her as village lean, but that changed to ??? upon a re-read of her posts. I don't know why a wolf would bus a fellow wolf that hard. So she remains an enigma to me.
What? Was genny initially your village or wolf read?

alleycat03

KSU CVM 2025
2+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2018
Kansas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
What? Was genny initially your village or wolf read?
When I made my first reads list, I had her as village lean. Then I went back and re-read and her tone sounded wolfy to me. That, conflicting with her vote for cray, made me confused on where she belongs and moved her to ??? for me.

Gotta go now, class starts in 1 minute.

About the Ads
Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Unofficial D4 Yeet Tally
Bread (2) - april, alley
alley (2) - Bread, genny
April (2) - Mayo, Lawpy

Missing Sporty and Sloth
Yeet close in ~9 hours

Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I'm prepared to watch Sporty and Sloth show up and vote on a fourth person to make a four way tie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Tinfoil time

Bread is a wolf and took his vote off of Kras right after the role reveal because he would rather spend a night kill on Kras because of her ability than have a villager on his vote record, and would use that credit of "I didn't yeet Kras but I will tomorrow if she doesn't get killed" (knowing that she would get killed) to protect himself (as he has mentioned in the thread to his advantage)

• Hmm

Lawpy

28 boxes
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
Replacement Chat
forums.studentdoctor.net
Tinfoil time

Bread is a wolf and took his vote off of Kras right after the role reveal because he would rather spend a night kill on Kras because of her ability than have a villager on his vote record, and would use that credit of "I didn't yeet Kras but I will tomorrow if she doesn't get killed" (knowing that she would get killed) to protect himself (as he has mentioned in the thread to his advantage)

:unsure:

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.