Back to Breadsticks WW - Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pick your cycle timing!

  • I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 12/12

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 36/12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

    Votes: 4 25.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Village
Mayo
Genny
April

???
Lawpy
Sporty

Wolf-Lean
Bread
Alley (after the vote yesterday)
-Since they are voting for each other, one of these is likely incorrect.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s not a bread it’s a cake
**********
Shhhh Shut Up GIF by swerk
**********
 
Since they are voting for each other, one of these is likely incorrect
Or they have decided they can’t win together, and their best hope is that one of them gets village cred for bussing the other.

I feel like an April + Alley pack is more likely if we have more than one wolf. So my vote will likely end up on one of those two, pending whatever info Sporty is planning to drop.
 
Tinfoil time

Bread is a wolf and took his vote off of Kras right after the role reveal because he would rather spend a night kill on Kras because of her ability than have a villager on his vote record, and would use that credit of "I didn't yeet Kras but I will tomorrow if she doesn't get killed" (knowing that she would get killed) to protect himself (as he has mentioned in the thread to his advantage)
Dont think I ever voted kras...
 
Tinfoil time

Bread is a wolf and took his vote off of Kras right after the role reveal because he would rather spend a night kill on Kras because of her ability than have a villager on his vote record, and would use that credit of "I didn't yeet Kras but I will tomorrow if she doesn't get killed" (knowing that she would get killed) to protect himself (as he has mentioned in the thread to his advantage)
Most wolves aren’t too worried about yeeting villagers, given that villagers yeet just as many most of the time
 
He's referring to Cray here. This makes me uncomfy because it sounded just like the way he defended Sun in the last game when both were wolves, though I can't remember if they were in the same pack
Last time I did this I almost got burned and did not even know they were a wolf. Do you think I would actually do it again knowing that cray is a wolf since there is only one pack this game? I personally did not want to jump on her vote for a different reason.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************************
Unofficial D4 Yeet Tally
Bread (2) - April, alley
alley (3) - Bread, genny, sloth
April (2) - mayo, Lawpy

7/8
yeet close in ~5 hours
happy bread GIF by Pusheen

****************************************
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do PGOs kill anyone who targets them, even someone trying to protect?

And so theoretically, if that did happen, what happened to the wolf kill that night?
 
That just seems like too many roles involved that may or may not be in a basics game, all combined into one night that somehow makes it look like a wolf kill, while we also haven't heard anything of those roles being used otherwise
 
What if

A wolf kill

Got redirected

To AM or someone whom AM tried to protect

🤔
I think we already talked about this? That either AM was directly targeted or maybe one of her top village reads was targeted while she was protecting them

But if the latter is the case, we don't know for sure who she protected and what that exactly would have to do with who we yeet tonight
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think we already talked about this? That either AM was directly targeted or maybe one of her top village reads was targeted while she was protecting them

But if the latter is the case, we don't know for sure who she protected and what that exactly would have to do with who we yeet tonight

Yes but this has a redirection in play so the kills were indirect.
 
Yes but this has a redirection in play so the kills were indirect.
So you're saying someone has a redirect ability and the wolf kill wasn't intended for AM? I'm having a hard time imagining how that would help with wolf hunting when we don't know who would have a redirect ability/who the original wolf target was/if AM was protecting someone or not/who AM would protect if she did
 
So you're saying someone has a redirect ability and the wolf kill wasn't intended for AM? I'm having a hard time imagining how that would help with wolf hunting when we don't know who would have a redirect ability/who the original wolf target was/if AM was protecting someone or not/who AM would protect if she did

Idk i'm just thinking it could be more complex than expected
 
I think if we're gonna speculate about more complex roles then maybe we should start with who might have visited Alley. I don't think it was AM protecting her because I would think if AM was killed in the process then it wouldn't just be a simple "You were visited," and I don't think it was Kras because she claims to have only seered Genny and Sloth iirc??