Genny
April

???
Lawpy
Sporty

Wolf-Lean
Bread
Alley (after the vote yesterday)
-Since they are voting for each other, one of these is likely incorrect.

About the Ads

kraskadva

7+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2011
in a bubble
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
It’s not a bread it’s a cake
Shhhh Shut Up GIF by swerk

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

genny

mlem
7+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Since they are voting for each other, one of these is likely incorrect
Or they have decided they can’t win together, and their best hope is that one of them gets village cred for bussing the other.

I feel like an April + Alley pack is more likely if we have more than one wolf. So my vote will likely end up on one of those two, pending whatever info Sporty is planning to drop.

Reactions: 1 users
Dec 16, 2020
Tinfoil time

Bread is a wolf and took his vote off of Kras right after the role reveal because he would rather spend a night kill on Kras because of her ability than have a villager on his vote record, and would use that credit of "I didn't yeet Kras but I will tomorrow if she doesn't get killed" (knowing that she would get killed) to protect himself (as he has mentioned in the thread to his advantage)
Dont think I ever voted kras...

SportPonies

2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2017
The void
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Tinfoil time

Bread is a wolf and took his vote off of Kras right after the role reveal because he would rather spend a night kill on Kras because of her ability than have a villager on his vote record, and would use that credit of "I didn't yeet Kras but I will tomorrow if she doesn't get killed" (knowing that she would get killed) to protect himself (as he has mentioned in the thread to his advantage)
Most wolves aren’t too worried about yeeting villagers, given that villagers yeet just as many most of the time

Dec 16, 2020
He's referring to Cray here. This makes me uncomfy because it sounded just like the way he defended Sun in the last game when both were wolves, though I can't remember if they were in the same pack
Last time I did this I almost got burned and did not even know they were a wolf. Do you think I would actually do it again knowing that cray is a wolf since there is only one pack this game? I personally did not want to jump on her vote for a different reason.

About the Ads

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
5+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Unofficial D4 Yeet Tally
Bread (2) - April, alley
alley (3) - Bread, genny, sloth
April (2) - mayo, Lawpy

7/8
yeet close in ~5 hours
happy bread GIF by Pusheen

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
About the Ads
About the Ads

Lawpy

28 boxes
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
Replacement Chat
forums.studentdoctor.net
Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Do PGOs kill anyone who targets them, even someone trying to protect?

And so theoretically, if that did happen, what happened to the wolf kill that night?

Lawpy

28 boxes
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
Replacement Chat
forums.studentdoctor.net
Do PGOs kill anyone who targets them, even someone trying to protect?

And so theoretically, if that did happen, what happened to the wolf kill that night?

Yep: "The Paranoid Gun Owner is a very swingy role, as in addition to killing the Mafia if they target him, it will indiscriminately kill Cops, Doctors, etc."

Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
That just seems like too many roles involved that may or may not be in a basics game, all combined into one night that somehow makes it look like a wolf kill, while we also haven't heard anything of those roles being used otherwise

Reactions: 1 user
Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
What if

A wolf kill

Got redirected

To AM or someone whom AM tried to protect

:unsure:
I think we already talked about this? That either AM was directly targeted or maybe one of her top village reads was targeted while she was protecting them

But if the latter is the case, we don't know for sure who she protected and what that exactly would have to do with who we yeet tonight

Lawpy

28 boxes
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
Replacement Chat
forums.studentdoctor.net
I think we already talked about this? That either AM was directly targeted or maybe one of her top village reads was targeted while she was protecting them

But if the latter is the case, we don't know for sure who she protected and what that exactly would have to do with who we yeet tonight

Yes but this has a redirection in play so the kills were indirect.

Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Yes but this has a redirection in play so the kills were indirect.
So you're saying someone has a redirect ability and the wolf kill wasn't intended for AM? I'm having a hard time imagining how that would help with wolf hunting when we don't know who would have a redirect ability/who the original wolf target was/if AM was protecting someone or not/who AM would protect if she did

Lawpy

28 boxes
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
Replacement Chat
forums.studentdoctor.net
So you're saying someone has a redirect ability and the wolf kill wasn't intended for AM? I'm having a hard time imagining how that would help with wolf hunting when we don't know who would have a redirect ability/who the original wolf target was/if AM was protecting someone or not/who AM would protect if she did

Idk i'm just thinking it could be more complex than expected

Reactions: 1 user
Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I think if we're gonna speculate about more complex roles then maybe we should start with who might have visited Alley. I don't think it was AM protecting her because I would think if AM was killed in the process then it wouldn't just be a simple "You were visited," and I don't think it was Kras because she claims to have only seered Genny and Sloth iirc??

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.