You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to Breadsticks WW - Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What the Jeff, Lawpy?unyeet aprils
yeet alleys
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 4
The breads gathered on alley's counter. She had been sitting there for quite a while, they thought. Maybe, just maybe, she had started to grow mold. Someone had tried to toss her in the trash twice already but it seems she was quite attached to that countertop!
It took some effort, but the breads finally shoved her over the edge and into the garbage. As she landed, a puff of green mold and a foul smell wafted from the bottom of the bin.
Dead is @alleycat, who was Multigrain Bread, a bulletproof wolf.
VILLAGE WINS IN A NEAR SWEEP!
The breads gathered on alley's counter. She had been sitting there for quite a while, they thought. Maybe, just maybe, she had started to grow mold. Someone had tried to toss her in the trash twice already but it seems she was quite attached to that countertop!
It took some effort, but the breads finally shoved her over the edge and into the garbage. As she landed, a puff of green mold and a foul smell wafted from the bottom of the bin.
Dead is @alleycat, who was Multigrain Bread, a bulletproof wolf.
VILLAGE WINS IN A NEAR SWEEP!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I CAN GUESS DOUBLE IF I WANT TOSecond guessing?
NAILED IT
NO WAY! SWEET!
Oof.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Congrats village! Sorry, I'm on mobile so too difficult to add tags and stuff. I'll post the setup when I'm back to my computer. It's a variant of the one I ran for Mindhunter whenever that was.
Yessssss thank god!
I shot alley last night and the night before. I’ve been spending all day trying to decide if she was bulletproof or an alpha
I shot alley last night and the night before. I’ve been spending all day trying to decide if she was bulletproof or an alpha
I'm going to have such a hard time trusting Alley in future games
Yessssss thank god!
I shot alley last night and the night before. I’ve been spending all day trying to decide if she was bulletproof or an alpha
I suspected so 😉
Out yourself vig (sporty)
never mind the other posts loaded
never mind the other posts loaded
yeet sunshinyOut yourself vig (sporty)
never mind the other posts loaded
Oof.
Explain freshly
I had a hard time trusting her in this game lolI'm going to have such a hard time trusting Alley in future games
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hurts my win muscles to be on a highly competent village team in a basics game.Explain freshly
Dead chat?Congrats village! Sorry, I'm on mobile so too difficult to add tags and stuff. I'll post the setup when I'm back to my computer. It's a variant of the one I ran for Mindhunter whenever that was.
Dead chat for me too!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That'll have to wait too, I'm about to walk out the door. But I'll add everyone when I get home!Dead chat?
Did you guys know it was me?Out yourself vig (sporty)
never mind the other posts loaded
I assumed it was genny the entire game.Did you guys know it was me?
Did you guys know it was me?
Your tinfoil on alleys hinted it that way for me
I thought it was you after I died since my comment about you not being helpful to the village last game.Did you guys know it was me?
But confirmed it when you shot alley and were her sole yeet vote.
I also picked up on when the vig mechanics were being discussed, you minimized the amount of shots the vig would have in a basics game.
Finally i get to sub into a game that went well. Been a long time.
Thanks for the game, mods!
Thanks for the game, mods!
Nice observation skills 🙂 I suspected that sitting on alley’s vote may have outted meI thought it was you after I died since my comment about you not being helpful to the village last game.
But confirmed it when you shot alley and were her sole yeet vote.
I also picked up on when the vig mechanics were being discussed, you minimized the amount of shots the vig would have in a basics game.
@Melchizedek the redemption arc has begun!Yessssss thank god!
I shot alley last night and the night before. I’ve been spending all day trying to decide if she was bulletproof or an alpha
Yesterday, I noticed a thread in the "similar threads" list that said WW signup, and said created Jan 24. I was like, yeah, let's do it!! Clicked on it and realized it was Jan 24... Of 2020.
I have a problem
I have a problem
I have been similarly tricked.Yesterday, I noticed a thread in the "similar threads" list that said WW signup, and said created Jan 24. I was like, yeah, let's do it!! Clicked on it and realized it was Jan 24... Of 2020.
I have a problem
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woooooooo we did it
Yesterday, I noticed a thread in the "similar threads" list that said WW signup, and said created Jan 24. I was like, yeah, let's do it!! Clicked on it and realized it was Jan 24... Of 2020.
I have a problem
Mfw when 2020 was a year agoI have been similarly tricked.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also I didn't initially intend for the writeups and everything to be so bare bones but I got unexpectedly busy, hope it didn't ruin the fun too much!
Woohoo!! We did it
Thank you mods. I really enjoyed the vanilla game.
Thank you mods. I really enjoyed the vanilla game.
I didn't even realize 2020 was a year ago until I noticed that thread already had a table of contentsMfw when 2020 was a year ago
I thought it made sense given the basics game. I didn’t even feel like it was missing anything!Also I didn't initially intend for the writeups and everything to be so bare bones but I got unexpectedly busy, hope it didn't ruin the fun too much!
Also I didn't initially intend for the writeups and everything to be so bare bones but I got unexpectedly busy, hope it didn't ruin the fun too much!
Honestly, it fit the concept really well.
I had no idea it wasn't intentional.
I haven't even had time to pour one out before y'all swept it lolLets talk about drinking! What are you guys treating yourselves tonight? 🍷
Gonna go get glass of wine now though
Oops I took an accidental nap and the game ended 
which is probably good because I don’t know how many more fake tinfoils I could take lol

which is probably good because I don’t know how many more fake tinfoils I could take lol
Those fake tinfoils were the only thing keeping my hope aliveOops I took an accidental nap and the game ended
which is probably good because I don’t know how many more fake tinfoils I could take lol
The_Breadmann
Full Member
Great game everyone. Was I really that wolfy?
He's just trying to dilute the wackiest tinfoil award.Oops I took an accidental nap and the game ended
which is probably good because I don’t know how many more fake tinfoils I could take lol
You felt wolfy to me, but I'm now wondering how much of that was due to me seeing you on the final D1 tally and getting triggered.Great game everyone. Was I really that wolfy?
Great game everyone. Was I really that wolfy?
I think the voting record had a lot of people concerned.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should've known subbing for anyone with a spongebob avatar could only trend upwards.Finally i get to sub into a game that went well. Been a long time.
Thanks for the game, mods!
In all honesty, you were so fluffy in the noob game and so serious in the apocalypse game that your seriousness in this game gave off wolfy vibes for your metaGreat game everyone. Was I really that wolfy?
Soo... now that this is over
Way to go village! Y’all crushed it tremendously hard.
and of course the one time I don’t play I nearly had it day 1 🤣
and of course the one time I don’t play I nearly had it day 1 🤣
Way to go village! Y’all crushed it tremendously hard.
and of course the one time I don’t play I nearly had it day 1 🤣
I had sunshiny, mayos and vissy
So together, we got the wolves and sketchy villagers!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
