Back to Breadsticks WW - Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pick your cycle timing!

  • I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 12/12

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 36/12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

    Votes: 4 25.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think if we're gonna speculate about more complex roles then maybe we should start with who might have visited Alley. I don't think it was AM protecting her because I would think if AM was killed in the process then it wouldn't just be a simple "You were visited," and I don't think it was Kras because she claims to have only seered Genny and Sloth iirc??
What if alleys was the pgo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah but these roles aren't really that advanced? Redirector's fairly basic
The roles themselves are simple but the coincidence that all of them got used in one night and appears to the outside world exactly like a wolf kill would makes me think it's too complex to be true
 
It happened before iirc
So then following the tinfoil that alley is a pgo wolf and cray tried to protect her then died, would that kill count as that night's wolf kill? And the stretched truth that alley posted also gives her village cred the way she worded it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************************
Unofficial D4 Yeet Tally
Bread (2) - April, alley
alley (3) - Bread, genny, sloth
April (2) - mayo, Lawpy

7/8
yeet close in ~3 hours
happy bread GIF by Pusheen

****************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************************
Unofficial D4 Yeet Tally
Bread (2) - April, alley
alley (5) - Bread, genny, sloth, Sporty, Lawpy
April (1) - mayo

8/8
yeet closed
happy bread GIF by Pusheen

@WildZoo @Doggo Labs @Coopah
****************************************
This is the final tally, if you have any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace