Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I still have her as leaning wolfy.So your read on her has a wolfy tint?
Personally, I like to reward zero wolves, but I can appreciate that if we MUST reward a wolf, we reward the effortful ones![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, I still have her as leaning wolfy.So your read on her has a wolfy tint?
Personally, I like to reward zero wolves, but I can appreciate that if we MUST reward a wolf, we reward the effortful ones![]()
Which is most likely to be a wolf? What would be the pair if there are two?The back and forthing between these folks makes this line stand out to me. Considering a wolf (or 2?) somewhere here. Follow the voting as the day goes on.
Yes, I still have her as leaning wolfy.
@cubsrule4e @Animal Midwife did barks message either of you
Village. I have doubts, but I think they’re mostly paranoid doubts and not actual reasons to move her away from the village pile.Ok. And sorry if I missed this somewhere, do you have a current read on Dubz?
Is there a reason you didn't start a PM with FTF?I opened a PM with her D1 with an icebreaker, we exchanged a few messages but nothing game related. No PMs after that.
Which is most likely to be a wolf? What would be the pair if there are two?
Is there a reason you didn't start a PM with FTF?
☼︎♏︎♋︎♍︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎⬧︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♌︎♋︎♏︎When AM reacts to my posts without associated commentary it feels like I'm trying to read a cipher or something
☼︎♏︎♋︎♍︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎⬧︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♌︎♋︎♏︎
Confused, scared, occasionally amusedHow do you feel about FTF?
At the same time, do you think her reads would have been so obviously attention drawing (reading three players driving most of the wolf hunting at the time as various shades of wolfy) if she was wolfing? Unclear to me but maybe you have more thoughts. Obviously wolves aren't a monolith and don't direct the action of every single wolf on thread, but sometimes if one player's reads seem funky they'll help generate some "better" reads that they can use down the road - I know cubs and I have done it beforeI'm used to the lost vibes, what's bothering me is her reads
But then what's bothering me about that bothering me is that I did ask AM what she thought for a reason, and it doesn't seem like killer's play here is in line with her wolf play last game.
At this point it's clear that I need to iso them and think about it more, hadn't been seeing a lot of what other people were seeing there for either of them but they keep being brought up so much that I'm pretty sure I'm missing something. If I had to rank the two I'd have alissa wolfier than cyndia at the moment, but again, give me some time to collate some thoughtsTell me more about your cyndia and alissa reads
@Animal Midwife what are your thoughts on Stagg also voting for MsP? Is he on your sketchdar at all (jk everybody is on your sketchdar) and does him being on it make you feel any different about a MsP vote?He’s not done anything to make me think he’s village, and he’s not participating at any level to allow me to pull him out of the eel pool.
He's slightly wolfy. And, no, him voting here doesn't affect my perception of the vote.@Animal Midwife what are your thoughts on Stagg also voting for MsP? Is he on your sketchdar at all (jk everybody is on your sketchdar) and does him being on it make you feel any different about a MsP vote?
He's slightly wolfy. And, no, him voting here doesn't affect my perception of the vote.
Hi everyone! sorry about yesterday. I kinda got swamped with irl school stuff. Getting my ish together before I get modkilled.
Yeet Stagg - to pick someone I haven't played with yet that isn't in my PM-able group.
TLDR: Youre not in AM's good graces anymore.
MsP, this is literally her first D1 vote.uhhh. This yeet would have been a great early D1 yeet. Why are you picking a random person to yeet now? Shouldn't you be picking on someone you find sus. You were all over me yesterday and now you're throwing out a random yeet? This makes no sense.
MsP, this is literally her first D1 vote.
Because it's poor play to sit on a joke vote all day?Honestly my point still stands. I was her D1 yeet why change course?
Why'd you move off of MsP?Unvote MsP
Vote Dina
@vetmedhead, why do you feel that Dina’s looking up interactions between killer and Cubs is irrelevant?
@SARdoghandler, what was the nature of the action against you that made you think it was a block?
Why'd you move off of MsP?
Are you village reading MsP now? Who's in your POE and why?Because she is back and posting. I didn’t have another good reason to be on her over some others.
Thanks for the update, but have I ever been in AMs good graces?
You mean MsP?So @Animal Midwife, what happens now to all the silent folks today? Especially those who failed to check in at all this morning?
Hmm that’s a new nicknamea14 I am unsure about.
You mean MsP?
MsP did not post by 10am. Remember we already discussed this yesterday.MsP has posted... havent seen killer, dina, frosty, cyndia... FTF nothing since last night. Hell, even Kdubs looks like shes in trouble!
MsP did not post by 10am. Remember we already discussed this yesterday.
I'm already voting the only offender.Be that as it may, question still stands as what happens to them?
Unvote MsP
Vote Dina
@vetmedhead, why do you feel that Dina’s looking up interactions between killer and Cubs is irrelevant?
@SARdoghandler, what was the nature of the action against you that made you think it was a block?
Haha you and barks both tend to read me as sketchy no matter what game we’re in. I’m kinda used to it by now lol. We all have our biases and tunnels right?Also, Alissa, on an unrelated game note I apologize because I iso'ed myself and I think I find you sketchy in most games 😛 But in my defense, this time I'm finding you sketchy for different reasons so I am attempting to grow?
Haha you and barks both tend to read me as sketchy no matter what game we’re in. I’m kinda used to it by now lol. We all have our biases and tunnels right?
Why Stagg? Did I miss the post about why you find him suspect?
I find the level of effort into figuring out something that is clearly not helpful to the game weird here. Irrespective of whether AM or cubs/killer are right it doesn't matter because it's quibbling over old games. Actually the collective focus on it in this thread so far is kind of driving me nuts, but in particular I do find actively searching on it suspect
Current village pile includes cubs, dubz, AM, Genny. This might mostly be a "directs things on thread" pile instead but hey
Meh leaning village is killer, frosty, Cyndia, alissa
??? is Stagg, dds, SAR
Meh leaning wolfy is msp (as much as I hate voting people for absenteeism there is a limit)
I'm finding Dina more suspicious, not sure if it's just that her contributions seem a little high effort low yield (searching cubs/killer previous votes, voting for someone who voted a low poster and changed their vote after they realized the person they were voting actually had given a list of reads and cyndia missed it on thread). She's historically a hard wolf for me to figure out because she's great at thread analysis so I like pushing her earlier rather than later
yeet Dina
Actually upon reread, frosty was in there as well. Alissa started pushing cyndia, whose reaction was to go after frosty for similar reasons that alissa was pushing cyndia. Frosty then had dina come to her aid, and later defended her again after my boob comment. Dina was completely off my radar at this point. VMH made a passing comment about Dina being a low key wolf which got me paying closer attention, and Dina at the end of the day throws a vote down on cyndia. So maybe an alissa/dina situation, or maybe cyndia getting nervous about being in the spotlight.
On D1 Kata had 4 votes, Alissa had 3 and Kata hadn't voted and could've came in to tie. Instead of voting for Kata and widening the gap, Alissa voted for someone else leaving it at Kata with 4 and Alissa with 3
If she was a wolf why would you risk that when a tie or a last minute waffle could've equaled death?
What's the deal with you saying a14? What changed your mind on genny? And please show me which people are neutral and which people are village. I don't like cookie cutters.Errands have been run, supper on stove simmering away, hubby taking a nap. So I can be uninterrupted for a while. As a sidenote, on the weekends, I am not up and out of bed until 11am. These are my days to sleep in, and I do. So please don’t expect to see me before then!
Right now, I honestly am not sure. AM seems a little wolfy, along with FTF. (mostly because he is voting for me with no real reason why) Everybody else seems more neutral/village to me.
There is the thing with Cyndia/A14/Dina that Cubs talked about earlier. So will keep an eye on them.
On D1 Kata had 4 votes, Alissa had 3 and Kata hadn't voted and could've came in to tie. Instead of voting for Kata and widening the gap, Alissa voted for someone else leaving it at Kata with 4 and Alissa with 3
If she was a wolf why would you risk that when a tie or a last minute waffle could've equaled death?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.