Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why no clue on cubs and Genny? What about their play/statements hasn't helped you lean one way or another?ok, quickly before some other disaster occurs, and before I have to go to Tball game:
MsP has been really really quiet, so either a wolf laying low or a disinterested villager. I am leaning more toward villager, aka "probably not a wolf" pile. It seems that wolves would be a little more interactive.
AM and WildZoo both have been soooo pushy. But I think they always are. Annoying as all get out. I get the whole "be a better person, start talking and put all your thoughts on here so we can tear them apart because that's how you wolf hunt" but it gets a little grating at times. Right now, I am thinking this is their normal, no matter if wolf or village. Both of them are in my "possibly a wolf" pile.
Cubs and genny I am putting in my "I have no clue" pile. So neutral right now.