You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What did you find interesting about it? I'm still not connecting the dots between the mechanic and any village/wolf conclusion.I thought she was saying that what I changed was still purple. Now I'm just confused. Regardless, the word selected is what is specifically relevant, but people's reaction to that mechanic was what I found interesting.
Are these people wolfy because of their thoughts on you?Here are my thoughts:
Stagg is most sketchy based on thoughts for testing me alone. I bussed cubs? Really? That has to be a joke lol. I literally had maybe one or two posts questioning the legitimacy of cubs as mayor and turns out I was right. He wasn’t elected as confirmed by mods.
glad to see MsP back but I wish her reads were more content based
Sketchy feels on Dina because of her following my cyndia vote yesterday
Sketchy feels on dds because he seems inclined to follow other players as well.
Need more from killer. Not a huge fan of their reasoning to yeet me
still village vibes from dubz, Am, and genny.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have to unyeet first...Yeet stagg
I already had them in my wolfy pile but I think their weak reasoning for voting me only confirmed it for me. I think I can make an easy target sometimes for wolves to pile on. I’m sure there’s a least one that has voted for me in the last 24 hoursAre these people wolfy because of their thoughts on you?
GrimaceeeeeAt this point her grasp of purple is so complete she might be Thanos
Stagg is most sketchy based on thoughts for testing me alone. I bussed cubs? Really? That has to be a joke lol. I literally had maybe one or two posts
You were throwing obvious shade at Cubs after the whole "selected" thing. That's enough to be considered testing the waters. Didn't seem to keep pushing much once people started looking at the situation more.
I thought she was saying that what I changed was still purple. Now I'm just confused. Regardless, the word selected is what is specifically relevant, but people's reaction to that mechanic was what I found interesting.
Care to expand? Because the post that this came from is making me significantly consider shifting my vote to you.
What part of the phrase "also have more to look into regarding you and Genny specifically." suggests that it would make you wolfier? Because you've moved into my wolf leans after yesterday and her flipping wolf would make me wonder if I'm mistaken.
But I really do feel the wording of this is exceptionally confusing, it does imply that Genny and I would be more wolfy in your estimation if alissa flipped wolf
Day 3: Case of the Mondays Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (4) - dina, genny, dds, DubZ
Dina ()
alissa (4) - SAR, cubs, killer, Stagg
Stagg (3) - AM, vmh, alissa
11/12
TIE
missing: @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Monday, 9/28/20 (~40 MINUTES)
MsP (4) - dina, genny, dds, DubZ
Dina ()
alissa (4) - SAR, cubs, killer, Stagg
Stagg (3) - AM, vmh, alissa
11/12
TIE
missing: @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Monday, 9/28/20 (~40 MINUTES)
Last edited:
Lol I wasnt throwing shade. The ones throwing shade were the ones saying that the only way cubs could be elected is if it was mechanic based and not voting basedYou were throwing obvious shade at Cubs after the whole "selected" thing. That's enough to be considered testing the waters. Didn't seem to keep pushing much once people started looking at the situation more.
YASSSS. DO ITTTTBruh I swear I'm gonna make the reading comprehension game with @kaydubs
What did you find interesting about it? I'm still not connecting the dots between the mechanic and any village/wolf conclusion.
I already said an Alissa flip would yield helpful information regarding that situation on several players. A Dina flip would also be helpful, but I'm reading her on village side with more recent play, so would rather not see that right now. MsP I'm still okay with because regardless of providing less info Imo, she's just coming across that bad to me.
this is a beautiful post. it says absolutely nothing, yet still manages to squeeze in a little hypocracy.I will switch my vote to MsP if I am forced to but from what she has contributed she doesn’t seem that wolfy. However her latest reads lacked much reasoning other than “I haven’t played with them or I can’t read them well” so...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so what did you get from that flushy flip?I already said an Alissa flip would yield helpful information regarding that situation on several players. A Dina flip would also be helpful, but I'm reading her on village side with more recent play, so would rather not see that right now. MsP I'm still okay with because regardless of providing less info Imo, she's just coming across that bad to me.
Also I chose not to keep pushing 1. Because I got flack for it 2. It mostly seemed resolved by posts from other playersYou were throwing obvious shade at Cubs after the whole "selected" thing. That's enough to be considered testing the waters. Didn't seem to keep pushing much once people started looking at the situation more.
I wouldn’t call 1-2 posts questioning cubs pushing. I would call my interactions with cyndia pushing
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not really though, none of us that made those statements were saying cubs was wolfy because of it. It literally made no sense for him to have been elected in the context of this game, not that he couldn't have been elected ever.The ones throwing shade were the ones saying that the only way cubs could be elected is if it was mechanic based and not voting based
I’m confused... I don’t get pure wolfy vibes from MsP. But I will admit that her latest reads lack substance.. I don’t get what you’re saying here?this is a beautiful post. it says absolutely nothing, yet still manages to squeeze in a little hypocracy.
I AM THE LITERAL GOD OF PURPLE ON THIS SITE
I KNOW ALL SHADES AND YOU CANNOT FOOL ME WITH YOUR WITCHCRAFT
Pretty sure you failed all the color tests I gave that night.
Your reads lack substance.I’m confused... I don’t get pure wolfy vibes from MsP. But I will admit that her latest reads lack substance.. I don’t get what you’re saying here?
I only said it was kinda sketchy that he wasn’t formally elected or at least didn’t appear to be. That’s all. Pretty sure other people said the sameNot really though, none of us that made those statements were saying cubs was wolfy because of it. It literally made no sense for him to have been elected in the context of this game, not that he couldn't have been elected ever.
![]()
But I really do feel the wording of this is exceptionally confusing, it does imply that Genny and I would be more wolfy in your estimation if alissa flipped wolf
No, it implies that I would need to look into you more if she flipped Wolfe. SAT/ACT 101, don’t make assumptions about implications of statements. Which is the total opposite of what we do in this game, so reading comprehension game could be disastrously fun!
What is the significance of the color purple? It's all a bit. . . hazy.
Purple Haz...y.
Challenge accepted and completed.
I literally just gave reads.Your reads lack substance.
stagg - for his reasoning to vote me. he seems to follow after people
Dds - lack of posting and also seems to piggyback
Dina - following my cyndia vote
I agree. I'd vote for cubs for mayor if he were campaigning (and i wasn't trying to get elected).not that he couldn't have been elected ever.
I miss flushyyyyyy 😢😢😢
Do WHAT now?
I only said it was kinda sketchy that he wasn’t formally elected or at least didn’t appear to be. That’s all. Pretty sure other people said the same
but why does that make him sketchy? Someone else could have just as easily selected him or it could have been not selected. Seems like you were using a WIFOM argument to throw shade.
This is the stupidest argument. Your read of Ms P amounted to "idk" while you also shaded her for wishy washy reads. You don't see how that's funny?I literally just gave reads.
stagg - for his reasoning to vote me. he seems to follow after people
Dds - lack of posting and also seems to piggyback
Dina - following my cyndia vote
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so what did you get from that flushy flip?
Would need to go back and reread which I haven’t been able to yet. Besides, other more interesting information has become available that and it was a flip would potentially provide further clarification on.
I guess I don’t understand how my reads are wishy washy when I have reasoning for it.This is the stupidest argument. Your read of Ms P amounted to "idk" while you also shaded her for wishy washy reads. You don't see how that's funny?
Lol I wasnt throwing shade. The ones throwing shade were the ones saying that the only way cubs could be elected is if it was mechanic based and not voting based
Im really starting to get pissed, mechanics or not, that people hate me so much that I could never be mayor.


😒😒💩💩💩What does it imply if all of your statements are implications as soon as you're questioned about them?No, it implies that I would need to look into you more if she flipped Wolfe. SAT/ACT 101, don’t make assumptions about implications of statements. Which is the total opposite of what we do in this game, so reading comprehension game could be disastrously fun!

>take a shot every time Stagg needs more time to read for interactions
If you want me to clarify my read of msp it’s neutral maybe SLIGHTLY wolf leaning but less so than the others in my POE. She hasn’t posted enough for me to swing one way or the other.This is the stupidest argument. Your read of Ms P amounted to "idk" while you also shaded her for wishy washy reads. You don't see how that's funny?
Just turn it into one of the WW awards categories and try to win it - suddenly you'll be mayor all the time!Im really starting to get pissed, mechanics or not, that people hate me so much that I could never be mayor.😒😒💩💩💩
Im really starting to get pissed, mechanics or not, that people hate me so much that I could never be mayor.😒😒💩💩💩
Maybe if you had better taste in beer...
But I like my liver.>take a shot every time Stagg needs more time to read for interactions
I miss flushy!Do WHAT now?
>take a shot every time Stagg needs more time to read for interactions
No no, we can’t all die like that....
Day 3: Case of the Mondays Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (4) - dina, genny, dds, DubZ
Dina ()
alissa (4) - SAR, cubs, killer, Stagg
Stagg (3) - AM, vmh, alissa
11/12
TIE
missing: @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Monday, 9/28/20 (~30 MINUTES)
MsP (4) - dina, genny, dds, DubZ
Dina ()
alissa (4) - SAR, cubs, killer, Stagg
Stagg (3) - AM, vmh, alissa
11/12
TIE
missing: @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Monday, 9/28/20 (~30 MINUTES)
National dairy shortage>take a shot every time Stagg needs more time to read for interactions
I agree. I'd vote for cubs for mayor if he were campaigning (and i wasn't trying to get elected).
Uhhh... when are you ever NOT trying to get elected? Plz tag me next time so I can cam-paig-nee!
I swear other people said that not me. Id have to go back for context. I missed the mayoral vote. I said I would’ve voted for genny if I had been there. However, if you had campaigned I wouldn’t be opposed to voting for you. Your posts and reasoning have been solid this game even though I haven’t always agreed with all of themIm really starting to get pissed, mechanics or not, that people hate me so much that I could never be mayor.😒😒💩💩💩
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But if you look closely....
You keep posting this when I was going to post it 😢Day 3: Case of the Mondays Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (4) - dina, genny, dds, DubZ
Dina ()
alissa (4) - SAR, cubs, killer, Stagg
Stagg (3) - AM, vmh, alissa
11/12
TIE
missing: @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Monday, 9/28/20 (~30 MINUTES)
![]()
MsP, this is the problem. If you are village, you need to be wolfhunting. You're just fluffing.
I definitely hate you. You touch eyeballs for a living!Im really starting to get pissed, mechanics or not, that people hate me so much that I could never be mayor.😒😒💩💩💩
If I get drunk doing this how wolfy does it make me though?>take a shot every time Stagg needs more time to read for interactions
I ninja like a bossYou keep posting this when I was going to post it 😢
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K