Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t know, it literally said she could not be found, which is shady as f. Then I needed clarification because after getting N2 results I was mixing my role up with tracker. Which is why I wanted clarification.
And you waited until 10 minutes before close to bring this up because.... ????
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is reminding me of the times when I was a wolf watcher but couldn't remember the difference between that and tracker so muddled it all up in my posts on thread but nobody noticed
This is reminding me of the times when I was a wolf watcher but couldn't remember the difference between that and tracker so muddled it all up in my posts on thread but nobody noticed
This is reminding me of the times when I was a wolf watcher but couldn't remember the difference between that and tracker so muddled it all up in my posts on thread but nobody noticed
This is reminding of this time when you thought you had something important to say, but nobody was listening so you repeated yourself three times.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you thought I was truly shady, why not say something an hour ago? Why not vote for me? Try to push a lynch my way?

Because I wanted the info from an Alissa flip first and because you're unlikely to get voted without much better reasoning. Also, you're deputy mayor, and I didn't want to out a potential PR without being more sure.

Edit: Didn't want to *yeet* a potential PR without being more sure.


I mean, you've had a chance to jump off of me. Though this certainly makes for good talking points going forward.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats for yeeting a vanillager guys! I swear sometimes I don’t understand why I always come across as sketchy when I’m not trying to be
 
Probably the only good thing is Dina being even more solidified village for me. But I don't regret any PR pressure if I can't get good content from people for days. Reveals are never necessary if you don't hedge your being cleared on them. Work as hard as any vanillager would.
 
I pretty much flat out stated what my PM said without quoting it so you guys can interpret how you wish. Like I said multiple times it wasn't clear cut and I thought it might be town and not town based on the wording and because the two roles sounded so similar, but I wasn't positive.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3: Case of the Mondays Vote/Yeet FINAL Tally

MsP (4) - dina, genny, dds, alissa
Dina ()
alissa (5) - SAR, cubs, killer, Stagg, DubZ
Stagg (3) - AM, vmh, MsP
killer ()

12/12

missing: n/a

Yeet/vote closed at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Monday, 9/28/20

2db42727-eab5-420c-a144-18f15c7845ed.gif
 
Last edited:
so you, plus some mysterious 3rd party that stagg is now pretending to be, both visited Dina last night, while stagg actually tracked you?
:shrug: I have no answers. It would be really chaotic stupid of me to claim that almost the exact same kind of action happened on me the same night.

Like I said, my results said what I quoted previously