Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh wait, this is going to be the most boring tie ever because neither of them will show up for 20 hours
Well good. I can then kill them both, or the third wolf outs themself by breaking the tie.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh wait, this is going to be the most boring tie ever because neither of them will show up for 20 hours
unyeet MsP yeet meats
Psst, this actually remade the tie.Looks like you just tried to break the tie! Good job wolf #3
Psst, this actually remade the tie.
Stagg broke the tie.stagg remade the tie
Stagg broke the tie.
She's the one I remember because she's the one I had cleared based on that interaction lolEscuse? That was a solid wolf team bussing effort! VMH does get the single handed credit of confusing the hell out of Stagg though.
I re-created the tie ya gooseLooks like you just tried to break the tie! Good job wolf #3
I re-created the tie ya goose
That's a question for the mods unfortunately. I am but a conduit.Dubz, just so I can continue maybe feeling better
What is your favourite office supply, if you know what I'm asking?
A xerox machine. So you can share copies of important information. Oh wait, you didn't ask me, forget I said anything.Dubz, just so I can continue maybe feeling better
What is your favourite office supply, if you know what I'm asking?
unyeet MsP yeet meats
Nah, I would listen to AM if I were you. She carries more clout around here than I do 😛It’s so, so tempting.
Nah, I would listen to AM if I were you. She carries more clout around here than I do 😛

Time's up, guess you get to be in the three-way!Sure, but do I still listen to wolf AM?![]()
It doesn’t have to be a tie.I’m confused, why are we so set on keeping this a tie?
@Dinashadow Whats her latest to you in PM? Still trusting her?
Just trying to wrap my head around the fact that MsP. is suspect but killer isn't for the exact same style of game play. Also, I'm not sure what to make of the circular conversation with AM and Stagg. When you add in WZ who may or may not be a wolf or 3rd party affiliation plus two seers with vmh and Stagg, and some kind of guarantee about the rest, it's all really up in the air at this point.
All my conversations involve cats.I know you asked this like days ago, but our last conversation was about cats, so probably not helpful.
That’s quite a leap from drinking milk.*sniffs glue*
Satisfying? I can handle more than that!

All of the people that I don’t want to vote with are voting for Ms P. Yet I can’t help wanting to find out what happens if we actually yeet her.
I don’t know why I have you as village this game. So... no?You don't want to vote with me? 🙁
Who's in your POE?You don't want to vote with me? 🙁
And who made the current tie? Dubz? Might she die as well?
Have you tried asking kaydubs nicely if she'll pretty please kill more players?I can decide between the two people tied (have no problem killing both). Dont think I have anything to do with who made the tie.
Who's in your POE?
Have you tried asking kaydubs nicely if she'll pretty please kill more players?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.