You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wait what brand of glue are you huffing @Animal Midwife ? Looking for recommendations
We got a seagull over here boysbut it’s so shiny!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We got a seagull over here boys
No no, I’m clearly a trash panda.
Day 5: Never-Ending Vote/Yeet Tally
DubZ ()
MsP (5) - SAR, vmh, Stagg, DubZ, dds
killer ()
dds (4) - cubs, genny, AM, dina
vmh ()
Stagg (1) - killer
10/11
No TIE: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Friday, 10/2/20 (~4 MINUTES)
DubZ ()
MsP (5) - SAR, vmh, Stagg, DubZ, dds
killer ()
dds (4) - cubs, genny, AM, dina
vmh ()
Stagg (1) - killer
10/11
No TIE: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Friday, 10/2/20 (~4 MINUTES)
For serious though. Do I move? I’d really rather be voting for AM
Wait what brand of glue are you huffing @Animal Midwife ? Looking for recommendations
Yeet dds self prez (or rather suicide so we hopefully get an actual wolf). The repair guy showed up around 7 and just left so I'm finally able to make myself something to eat. Good luck guys! Go village!
That just seems like you’re asking me to vote you...
She does seem to know a lot about hats
Dubz does
Yeet dds self prez (or rather suicide so we hopefully get an actual wolf). The repair guy showed up around 7 and just left so I'm finally able to make myself something to eat. Good luck guys! Go village!
There she is
Sure, if you won't mind your head on the ground within the next 36 hours.That just seems like you’re asking me to vote you...
That just seems like you’re asking me to vote you...
I highly recommend her next
Unyeti Ms.P 😛
Yeti AM
Yeah, I made mistakes, but life doesn't come with instructions.
Yeti AM
Yeah, I made mistakes, but life doesn't come with instructions.
Day 5: Never-Ending Vote/Yeet Tally
DubZ ()
MsP (4) - SAR, vmh, Stagg, DubZ
killer ()
dds (5) - cubs, genny, AM, dina, MsP
vmh ()
Stagg (1) - killer
AM (1) - dds
11/11
No TIE: @ddstothecor
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Friday, 10/2/20 (~0.2 MINUTES)
DubZ ()
MsP (4) - SAR, vmh, Stagg, DubZ
killer ()
dds (5) - cubs, genny, AM, dina, MsP
vmh ()
Stagg (1) - killer
AM (1) - dds
11/11
No TIE: @ddstothecor
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Friday, 10/2/20 (~0.2 MINUTES)
Man, that tie fear was unreal.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Soooooo, is it a tie?
Poops.
Day 5: Never-Ending *FINAL* Vote/Yeet Tally
DubZ ()
MsP (4) - SAR, vmh, Stagg, DubZ
killer ()
dds (5) - cubs, genny, AM, dina, MsP
vmh ()
Stagg (1) - killer
AM (1) - dds
11/11
No TIE: @ddstothecor
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote closed at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Friday, 10/2/20.
DubZ ()
MsP (4) - SAR, vmh, Stagg, DubZ
killer ()
dds (5) - cubs, genny, AM, dina, MsP
vmh ()
Stagg (1) - killer
AM (1) - dds
11/11
No TIE: @ddstothecor
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote closed at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Friday, 10/2/20.
what the heck was that?
Oh, well. I enjoyed being a villager. Go village!
Yeet/vote closed. Please hold
Soooooo, is it a tie?
Pretty sure dds just unyeeted msp to...kill himself??
The heck?!
Ugh the dream reallyPretty sure dds just unyeeted msp to...kill himself??
So I'm just gonna have to play keep playing? It's torture! (no offense guys).
I will say though, if youre village and want to stick it to AM, thats the way to do it.
Not really since he's had 4 votes for god knows how many hours without trying to talk to anyone. I refuse to believe he'd play this bad though. He's usually quieter, but that's insane.I will say though, if youre village and want to stick it to AM, thats the way to do it.
Not really since he's had 4 votes for god knows how many hours without trying to talk to anyone. I refuse to believe he'd play this bad though. He's usually quieter, but that's insane.
Well honestly hes never put up a defense at all the entire game which is what kept me voting in his direction. So who knows.
Which would then mean he played himself because it's day 5 (not even going to state how many irl days he had). But I don't think he'd do that, so it's probably a grander part of the wolf plot.Well honestly hes never put up a defense at all the entire game which is what kept me voting in his direction. So who knows.
Well honestly hes never put up a defense at all the entire game which is what kept me voting in his direction. So who knows.
Maybe he’s really the alpha...If no one dies again I’m going to laugh myself to bed tonight.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I won't cry if this is the case. It would out another wolf in the process. Though, I'm doubtful so many yeet avoidances would exist in this game.Maybe he’s really the alpha...If no one dies again I’m going to laugh myself to bed tonight.
I'd be so mad. The alpha is supposed to be the wolfiest wolf. Say the most ridiculous things. Taunt villagers openly. And he has done none of that!Maybe he’s really the alpha...If no one dies again I’m going to laugh myself to bed tonight.
I'd be so mad. The alpha is supposed to be the wolfiest wolf. Say the most ridiculous things. Taunt villagers openly. And he has done none of that!
This post sounds pretty alpha-ish!

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No one is supposed to be immortal except me 🙁
I wanna be immortal too 🙁No one is supposed to be immortal except me 🙁
I hope this is a joke.This post sounds pretty alpha-ish!![]()
No one is supposed to be immortal except me 🙁
I wanna be immortal too 🙁
Imagine trying to break or advance a tie the entire game and getting so close multiple times but knowing itll never happen. Thats my life. So could be worse.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I tried to help you reach your goal 🙁Imagine trying to break or advance a tie the entire game and getting so close multiple times but knowing itll never happen. Thats my life. So could be worse.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't go all STL on us now AMI hope this is a joke.
That's why I mentioned it'd be near impossible yesterday. Short of villager voting chunks equal to or greater than wolf numbers, you're shooting for the moon.Imagine trying to break or advance a tie the entire game and getting so close multiple times but knowing itll never happen. Thats my life. So could be worse.
What's STL in this context?Don't go all STL on us now AM
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unless there's another no kill night, no true tie will ever be possible 😢
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Serious replies to obvious jokes 😛What's STL in this context?
Day 5
In one of the slowest vote cycles (maybe cause we're in the Twilight Zone?), it seemed yet another tie was inevitable.
The students were fatigued -- would this day never end?
With bated breath, the students waited. Would they finally be successful?
No one has been killed by student assembly.
Kiddingggggg.
One individual stepped forward, offering himself up for death.
Dead by student assembly/self-inflicted is @ddstothecor - 3rd Year Surgery Professor (vanilla WOLF)
It is now Night 5.
Night will close at 10am EDT (9am central/8am mountain/7am fantasy land) or sooner if PMs are sent expressly.
A note on PMs: You may chat with anyone in your group. As requested, include mods if you so choose.
10 players remain.
PM Chat Groups:
Year 1:
@killerleaf
@vetmedhead
@Ms Procrastinator
Year 2:
@cubsrule4e
@Animal Midwife
Year 3:
@SARdoghandler
@Stagg737
Year 4:
@WildZoo
@Dinashadow
@genny
Expelled or Otherwise Removed
@katashark - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@Barkley13 - The Student Who Asks Way Too Many Questions During Lecture (neutral)
@Cyndia - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@FrostySparrow - 3rd Year Student (vanillager)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st Year Student (vanillager)
@alissa14 - 2nd Year Student (vanillager)
@ddstothecor - 3rd Year Surgery Professor (vanilla WOLF)
Spec
--
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
In one of the slowest vote cycles (maybe cause we're in the Twilight Zone?), it seemed yet another tie was inevitable.
The students were fatigued -- would this day never end?
With bated breath, the students waited. Would they finally be successful?
No one has been killed by student assembly.
Kiddingggggg.
One individual stepped forward, offering himself up for death.
Dead by student assembly/self-inflicted is @ddstothecor - 3rd Year Surgery Professor (vanilla WOLF)
It is now Night 5.
Night will close at 10am EDT (9am central/8am mountain/7am fantasy land) or sooner if PMs are sent expressly.
A note on PMs: You may chat with anyone in your group. As requested, include mods if you so choose.
10 players remain.
PM Chat Groups:
Year 1:
@killerleaf
@vetmedhead
@Ms Procrastinator
Year 2:
@cubsrule4e
@Animal Midwife
Year 3:
@SARdoghandler
@Stagg737
Year 4:
@WildZoo
@Dinashadow
@genny
Expelled or Otherwise Removed
@katashark - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@Barkley13 - The Student Who Asks Way Too Many Questions During Lecture (neutral)
@Cyndia - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@FrostySparrow - 3rd Year Student (vanillager)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st Year Student (vanillager)
@alissa14 - 2nd Year Student (vanillager)
@ddstothecor - 3rd Year Surgery Professor (vanilla WOLF)
Spec
--
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow it only took like 10 days
Wow it only took like 10 days
no ****, right?
@vetmedhead vibe check SAR
@Stagg737 peeping tom meats
@Stagg737 peeping tom meats
So why is Ms P worth saving? Or is that just a distraction?
So why is Ms P worth saving? Or is that just a distraction?
Yeah I dunno. The implication is he was saving wolves from a double kill but im not so sure. MsP was acting pretty clueless.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K