Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who's name isn't meats, Dina, Cubs, or myself.
Feeling pretty ok about you and AM as well, for now.
Calling @Animal Midwife . Your milk act is wearing thin (skim?).
ETA: amazing pun
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone who's name isn't meats, Dina, Cubs, or myself.
Feeling pretty ok about you and AM as well, for now.
The shrug emoji still exists btw.You think Im that slow? She gave me a version of the non existent shrug emoji.

You're simply jealous my bones are unbreakable, choker.Calling @Animal Midwife . Your milk act is wearing thin.
Anyone who's name isn't meats, Dina, Cubs, or myself.
Feeling pretty ok about you and AM as well, for now.
The shrug emoji still exists btw.![]()
Between the red flagger and the yellow flagger.Where the hell did you find it?
You're simply jealous my bones are unbreakable, choker.
Between the red flagger and the yellow flagger.
holy hell. I swear it wasnt there the other night when i tried to use it. I looked for a solid 2 minutes.Sometimes, it's also vitamin D fortified. 😡Jokes on you, milk alone has been proven not to prevent osteoporosis.
You're simply jealous my bones are unbreakable, choker.
I believe her claim and I think her targets and on thread actions line up with village useWhy do you feel safe with VMH when a majority thinks shes wolfy?
By telling me my milk is thin. Sure, it's not thicc, but that doesn't mean it's thin or skim either.Also I am voting for the same person as you and have been all game. How does that make me a choker?
By telling me my milk is thin. Sure, it's not thicc, but that doesn't mean it's thin or skim either.
It represents my deep philosophical nature.Sure, I make mistakes in life, but life doesnt come with an instruction manual. Amirite?
Only for you, pengenHave you tried asking kaydubs nicely if she'll pretty please kill more players?
It represents my deep philosophical nature.
Yes, daddy.You and me... we aint so different, kid. Just wish youd see that sometimes.
Hey all, sorry I haven't been super active this game. I guess I might have to lay off them for a while.
Here are my reads so far:
DDS/ Killer are pretty much in the same category for me. They both have like a page max when I searched them up. They both pop in here and and there a n agree with certain posters, but they haven't said much. This is one of the few games I've played with killer where she's alive. She's usually the first to go in games which is one of the only things I found unusual so far. Other than that her playing seems normal. I've only played with dds once so I don't really know how to read him, but if you guys say he's sus then he is. You guys know him better than I do.
Genny/ SAR are pretty much the same for me. I can't really read them that well, but they seem to be playing village enough so far.
Dina: I like her reads and game play so far. She posts a lot with good reasoning behind her reads.
AM: A lot of people have mentioned this before, but she's terribly inconsistent. Her play seems typical in that she's always on me, but she never follows through with killing me. I can't wrap my head around it.
VMH: The one thing I find sus about her claim as seer is that she never seered me. I've been on the chopping board on more than one ocassion, but she never looked into me to clear things up once and for all. She honestly should have seered me when I put in that last minute vote to kill cyndia. I mean I was busy up until the last minute, but she definitely should have seered me.
Dubz: Extremely sus, she claims 3p, but IDK I'm definitely thinking wolf. VMH seered her and says she's wolf so one of thems lying.
Cubz: I'm getting village from him this game. I really hope I'm right of I'm gonna yeet him to oblivion forever!
Stagg: Another one of the ppl on my sus list. His use of his PR was extremely sus and wack.
Congrats on seven neutral reads out of ten players.Hey all, sorry I haven't been super active this game. I guess I might have to lay off them for a while.
Here are my reads so far:
DDS/ Killer are pretty much in the same category for me. They both have like a page max when I searched them up. They both pop in here and and there a n agree with certain posters, but they haven't said much. This is one of the few games I've played with killer where she's alive. She's usually the first to go in games which is one of the only things I found unusual so far. Other than that her playing seems normal. I've only played with dds once so I don't really know how to read him, but if you guys say he's sus then he is. You guys know him better than I do.
Genny/ SAR are pretty much the same for me. I can't really read them that well, but they seem to be playing village enough so far.
Dina: I like her reads and game play so far. She posts a lot with good reasoning behind her reads.
AM: A lot of people have mentioned this before, but she's terribly inconsistent. Her play seems typical in that she's always on me, but she never follows through with killing me. I can't wrap my head around it.
VMH: The one thing I find sus about her claim as seer is that she never seered me. I've been on the chopping board on more than one ocassion, but she never looked into me to clear things up once and for all. She honestly should have seered me when I put in that last minute vote to kill cyndia. I mean I was busy up until the last minute, but she definitely should have seered me.
Dubz: Extremely sus, she claims 3p, but IDK I'm definitely thinking wolf. VMH seered her and says she's wolf so one of thems lying.
Cubz: I'm getting village from him this game. I really hope I'm right of I'm gonna yeet him to oblivion forever!
Stagg: Another one of the ppl on my sus list. His use of his PR was extremely sus and wack.
Congrats on seven neutral reads out of ten players.
Hey all, sorry I haven't been super active this game. I guess I might have to lay off them for a while.
Here are my reads so far:
DDS/ Killer are pretty much in the same category for me. They both have like a page max when I searched them up. They both pop in here and and there a n agree with certain posters, but they haven't said much. This is one of the few games I've played with killer where she's alive. She's usually the first to go in games which is one of the only things I found unusual so far. Other than that her playing seems normal. I've only played with dds once so I don't really know how to read him, but if you guys say he's sus then he is. You guys know him better than I do.
Genny/ SAR are pretty much the same for me. I can't really read them that well, but they seem to be playing village enough so far.
Dina: I like her reads and game play so far. She posts a lot with good reasoning behind her reads.
AM: A lot of people have mentioned this before, but she's terribly inconsistent. Her play seems typical in that she's always on me, but she never follows through with killing me. I can't wrap my head around it.
VMH: The one thing I find sus about her claim as seer is that she never seered me. I've been on the chopping board on more than one ocassion, but she never looked into me to clear things up once and for all. She honestly should have seered me when I put in that last minute vote to kill cyndia. I mean I was busy up until the last minute, but she definitely should have seered me.
Dubz: Extremely sus, she claims 3p, but IDK I'm definitely thinking wolf. VMH seered her and says she's wolf so one of thems lying.
Cubz: I'm getting village from him this game. I really hope I'm right of I'm gonna yeet him to oblivion forever!
Stagg: Another one of the ppl on my sus list. His use of his PR was extremely sus and wack.
So are you voting dds or what?Why thank you AM
So are you voting dds or what?
So are you voting dds or what?
What? Why?Which kinda actually makes me want to keep her alive if she actually does vote him lol
When only three people are making any attempts at discussion, you can only do so much.Omg, I thought I was going to be so behind. Wtf people, lol.
Also, if it’s a VMH, SAR, Dina wolf pack I’m officially putting tin foil all around my house.
😢Why do you feel safe with VMH when a majority thinks shes wolfy?
😍I believe her claim and I think her targets and on thread actions line up with village use
Hey, don't talk trash about my skim milkBy telling me my milk is thin. Sure, it's not thicc, but that doesn't mean it's thin or skim either.
How’s that glue?When only three people are making any attempts at discussion, you can only do so much.
#skimlyfeHey, don't talk trash about my skim milk
Keeping me together in these trying times.How’s that glue?
Should I make it a tie again? Because this just feels gross
No need to buy out your local store's supply of Reynold's wrapAlso, if it’s a VMH, SAR, Dina wolf pack I’m officially putting tin foil all around my house.
She does seem to know a lot about hatsOr is MsP just hat smart?????????????????????
No need to buy out your local store's supply of Reynold's wrap
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.