You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ROODDDWhy does everyone forget about doggo
Well, last night was only lvl 68 anger.That's not what you said last night![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Every time you make a joke like this I want to feel bad that we've corrupted you, but I just can'tWell, last night was only lvl 68 anger.

Day 6: Grumpy Cat: SkeWWl Edition Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (3) - cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (1) - Stagg
Stagg (1) - DubZ
5/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @genny @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~28.25 hours)
MsP (3) - cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (1) - Stagg
Stagg (1) - DubZ
5/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @genny @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~28.25 hours)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
genny you've been here for hours why aren't you voting for MsP yet 😱
I might want to vote for Stagg.genny you've been here for hours why aren't you voting for MsP yet 😱
Doggo wouldn’t have given you 100% dominance and win %How sad for you
Why does everyone forget about doggo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That would be silly. Villagers vote for villagers, not for woofs. Woofs vote for woofs.I might want to vote for Stagg.
Are you a woof??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have it on good authority that doggo designed this gameDoggo wouldn’t have given you 100% dominance and win %

No, but I'm a terrible villager.That would be silly. Villagers vote for villagers, not for woofs. Woofs vote for woofs.
Are you a woof??
Wow. Now I am hurt. Jeez.Doggo wouldn’t have given you 100% dominance and win %
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't say that! You're a great villager!No, but I'm a terrible villager.
What if it's just dubz and dds?Doggo wouldn’t have given you 100% dominance and win %
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
In a 17 player game?? Mods don't hate me that much!What if it's just dubz and dds?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for not forgetting about me! 😀Why does everyone forget about doggo
I can't believe I hate lowposters as much as mechanics now. Why can't I ever have positive reinforcements?
Though, I hope it's not just me and you talking for today. I'd hate for village to get lazy after one wolf yeet. Waiting until tomorrow to do heavy work is choking.
Hey, I'm trying to be here despite being on call! 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I hate lowposters more than mechanicsI can't believe I hate lowposters as much as mechanics now. Why can't I ever have positive reinforcements?
I'd rather play a small game with the most confusing mechanics in the world where everyone actually tried than a 100% vanilla game with 17 lowposters. I think that's the metric to use.
I love mechanics only because I feel like if I have no idea what's going on I can still contribute 😛 Just try to not rely on mechanics for my reads, treat it as flavour. That way when I don't understand the mechanics and they lie to me it's fine hahaha
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I try not to chase Cthulhu anymoreI love mechanics only because I feel like if I have no idea what's going on I can still contribute 😛 Just try to not rely on mechanics for my reads, treat it as flavour. That way when I don't understand the mechanics and they lie to me it's fine hahaha
Inspiration.I'd rather play a small game with the most confusing mechanics in the world where everyone actually tried than a 100% vanilla game with 17 lowposters.
imagine Stagg having the audacity to check in but not say anything
vote stagg
imagine Stagg having the audacity to check in but not say anything
why would I say anything? Your mind is already made up.
Am I the only person in this game you can talk to? And are you conceding that I'm correct?why would I say anything? Your mind is already made up.
Day 6: Grumpy Cat: SkeWWl Edition Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (3) - cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (1) - Stagg
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
6/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~24 hours)
MsP (3) - cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (1) - Stagg
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
6/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~24 hours)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Quick @Stagg737, vote yourself for the tie!
Am I the only person in this game you can talk to? And are you conceding that I'm correct?
I’ve talked to others, maybe I would have more if you didn’t monopolize my time. And no, I just don’t feel like interacting with a 5 year old anymore.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omg i'm so sorry that talking to me ~24 hours ago has made it so you can no longer participate in the game with anyone elseI’ve talked to others, maybe I would have more if you didn’t monopolize my time. And no, I just don’t feel like interacting with a 5 year old anymore.
But honestly, if this bothers you that much when I'm not even voting for you rn, then yikes.
Wow, those last 12 hours were really riveting. Anyone want to bet on when/if Ms P shows up?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll eat a hat if it's before 9pmWow, those last 12 hours were really riveting. Anyone want to bet on when/if Ms P shows up?
She'll show up at 9:21. Still troubles me since it feels more like RNG than an informed POE yeet this late in the game.Wow, those last 12 hours were really riveting. Anyone want to bet on when/if Ms P shows up?
Day 6: Grumpy Cat: SkeWWl Edition Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (3) - cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (1) - Stagg
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
6/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~10 hours)
MsP (3) - cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (1) - Stagg
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
6/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~10 hours)
Yeah, we could have yoten her earlier if someone hadn't switched her vote to Stagg on D3.... 😛She'll show up at 9:21. Still troubles me since it feels more like RNG than an informed POE yeet this late in the game.
I thought for sure she'd be modkilled due to busyness since that was the longest she'd been absent this game... Seems to have actually set the precedent for the rest of the game though (which borders on disrespectful to me). Like the only way I can forgive this play, at this point, is if she's a wolf.Yeah, we could have yoten her earlier if someone hadn't switched her vote to Stagg on D3.... 😛
It just upsets me that Stagg, who's been thrice as active (yikes) is received the same by me. I'd much rather be engaging in highposters rn that this low-risk/low-reward blind PoE mashing.
It just upsets me that Stagg, who's been thrice as active (yikes) is received the same by me. I'd much rather be engaging in highposters rn that this low-risk/low-reward blind PoE mashing.
Oh the irony...
He says voting someone with a yeet avoidance and therefore not trying to narrow the POE any.Oh the irony...
BTW, if anyone is interested, Dubz did not do the night cancel. Figure that should be common knowledge by now, but just throwing that out there for anyone unaware.
He says voting someone with a yeet avoidance and therefore not trying to narrow the POE any.
And you’re assuming she has another one why?
And who did?BTW, if anyone is interested, Dubz did not do the night cancel. Figure that should be common knowledge by now, but just throwing that out there for anyone unaware.
And who did?
Whats this? You’re not all-knowing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The same reason I assumed meats/dubz wasn't w/w. The same reason I assumed my POE has every wolf. The same reason I assumed dubz hard claimed you were wolf. The same reason I assumed WIFOM on every read is pointless. The same reason I assumed you're choking.And you’re assuming she has another one why?
Last edited:
No, I'm in the village bloc which is even better.Whats this? You’re not all-knowing?
If you can't say who cancelled the night, the was a bulk of NAI speculation that didn't advance the game in any shape or form.
No, I'm in the village bloc which is even better.
Then you should already know.
You're not helping the village.Then you should already know.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
