Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 6: Grumpy Cat: SkeWWl Edition Vote/Yeet Tally

MsP (3)
- cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (1) - Stagg
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny

6/8

Leading: @Ms Procrastinator

missing: @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator


Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~7 hours)

1601690681608-png.319633
 
I’d rather not reveal that unless the person who cancelled is alright with it or we’re hitting *ylo. It was supposedly an item given to them (didn’t want to say the specific item). I’m at the zoo with my family, but will check in well before close.
 
I’d rather not reveal that unless the person who cancelled is alright with it or we’re hitting *ylo. It was supposedly an item given to them (didn’t want to say the specific item). I’m at the zoo with my family, but will check in well before close.
If it's an item, one that was already used up no less, I see zero village reason for anything to be hidden. Also, when do you think *olo is?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’d rather not reveal that unless the person who cancelled is alright with it or we’re hitting *ylo. It was supposedly an item given to them (didn’t want to say the specific item). I’m at the zoo with my family, but will check in well before close.
You’re in a group with SAR, so....
Unless you’re talking about a wolf you chatted with in your super secret group?
 
I'm finna have to yeet stagg. Also, well played wolves. I STRONGLY DISLIKE YOU ALL. The amount of manipulation this game has been unreal.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Had like ten minutes of encouragement when MsP showed up that early, but I've already plunged back into the disappointment. And now I'm not even certain killer remembers the game is going. Which takes me back to lowposters.
 
###vote Stagg####

he has seemed to be off, somehow. I figure we can't get WZ until we find the other wolf, and it is a toss up between MsP and Stagg for me.
 
and for whatever reason I am no longer getting alerts on my phone when a post has been made
 
WZ, I agree, it was pretty eerie. I had hit post reply, and it said there are more messages do you want to view...and then that one popped up. but, it is a full moon in 2020. what do you expect
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WZ, I agree, it was pretty eerie. I had hit post reply, and it said there are more messages do you want to view...and then that one popped up. but, it is a full moon in 2020. what do you expect
Oh god it's a full moon?? That explains the day I've had...
 
No, why were you saying well played as your first post without even knowing whether it's *olo?

That last minute thing with Dds. I'm wondering if they kept me alive so that I could be a misyeet later on. Maybe we were actually getting closer to another wolf. If I had died yesterday who would the focus have been on? Wolves obviously wanted me alive to get misyeeted today. By the way, this is the most brilliant torture idea ever guys.
 
That last minute thing with Dds. I'm wondering if they kept me alive so that I could be a misyeet later on. Maybe we were actually getting closer to another wolf. If I had died yesterday who would the focus have been on? Wolves obviously wanted me alive to get misyeeted today. By the way, this is the most brilliant torture idea ever guys.
I don't why you'd be wondering about that because you already know your own affiliation. You're either a misyeet or not. It's black and white.

What's your POE look like?