Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 6: Grumpy Cat: SkeWWl Edition Vote/Yeet Tally

MsP (3)
- cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (2) - Stagg, genny
Stagg (3) - DubZ, MsP, killer

8/8

TIE: @Ms Procrastinator & @Stagg737

missing: n/a


Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~1.5 hours)

1601690681608-png.319633
 
Tell me why every other player is a village read.

Cubs is clear because of VMH.
SAR owned up to night cancel.
Genny has been playing pretty decent so far.
Killer has basically been killer so far. Her play seems consistent. The only fishy thing is that she's been alive longer than in any game I've played with her.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are u sure tho
Not intentionally. Unless for some reason they jumped ship and wanted the whole team to lose. I fear the day I'd see that happen.
Cubs is clear because of VMH.
SAR owned up to night cancel.
Genny has been playing pretty decent so far.
Killer has basically been killer so far. Her play seems consistent. The only fishy thing is that she's been alive longer than in any game I've played with her.
Now what have you done to be village-read, comparing yourself to any of these?
 
I will say it's gotten to a point where Stagg and MsP have made their point to me. It's one thing to kick the can down the path the other 35 hours, but saying zero to prove their innocence in the final hour is anti-village and has removed any remorse I will have about their death regardless of flip. Truly an apathetic take to match the apathetic effort.
 
Day 6: Grumpy Cat: SkeWWl Edition Vote/Yeet Tally

MsP (4)
- cubs, SAR, AM, genny
DubZ (1) - Stagg
Stagg (2) - MsP, killer
Killer (1)- Dubz

8/8

Winning: @Ms Procrastinator

missing: n/a


Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Sunday, 10/4/20 (5 minutes!!)

1601690681608-png.319633
 
Finally! Hopefully for what is the last time, Go village! It's looking kinda sucky for us, but I believe in you!
We literally have a game-ending POE, MsP. I'm begging for you to say any reason why I believe you're village. I even straight up asked in my last question. Village is in a very good place and you, being the POE, have one the clearest perspective. If you actually think there are three wolves, you're the game-ending yeet and have just folded without trying to exonerate yourself or really spend any time pointing out why people should move off of you and to xyz.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Day 6: Grumpy Cat: SkeWWl Edition Vote/Yeet Tally

MsP (3)
- cubs, SAR, genny
DubZ (1) - Stagg
Stagg (3) - MsP, killer, AM
Killer (1)- Dubz

8/8

Tie: @Ms Procrastinator & @Stagg737



1601690681608-png.319633
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad