You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is it too late to have you go back to being a mod?@ddstothecor @alissa14 @Ms Procrastinator @SARdoghandler @vetmedhead
I believe you're all still sitting on joke/RNG/whatever votes? Stop that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because you were not even present, much less campaigningWhys that?
Good questiondid i unvote cyndia somewhere?

D
deleted867257
Why kata over any other player?
Others are contributing to conversation and appear to be trying to find wws. The other person that's just always weirdly sus to me is AM, but I just kind of always get that feel tbh, so I try not to take it at face value when starting out. WZ I'm getting villagey-feels on and genny and cubs at a weird middle ground for me, genny leaning a little village.
I still want to hear from @Ms Procrastinator. Happy to stay on her if she doesn't check in/provide me reasons not to, otherwise I did a quick reread and I'm also really eyeing killerleaf, their posts just stuck out to me a lot/rubbed me the wrong way on how hedgey they were.
I feel attacked.
There is no rationale
So I was trying to figure out my feels on kata and was wracking my brain about it because I had literally just done a reread and couldn't remember a single post.. so dug them all up. She's checked in at least 3 separate times and this is the only stuff she's added so far and hasn't yeeted yet. Based off this, I'm okay with this yeet happening too.
What are your feels on everything so far @katashark ?
I still want to hear from @Ms Procrastinator. Happy to stay on her if she doesn't check in/provide me reasons not to, otherwise I did a quick reread and I'm also really eyeing killerleaf, their posts just stuck out to me a lot/rubbed me the wrong way on how hedgey they were.
Im getting a village read at the moment... She tends to always vote me at some point when she doesnt have anything substantive to go off of, because im an "Easy" "common" vote (historically) that wont draw too much attention or look out of the ordinary. Not saying shes not trying or not contributing, but i think she feels pressured a lot to come up with something when shes not firm on any reads.
Edit: Im referring to killer here
I'm a little uncomfortable with the bolded being given as a reason because I'm pretty sure she's never even voted for you before.Im getting a village read at the moment... She tends to always vote me at some point when she doesnt have anything substantive to go off of, because im an "Easy" "common" vote (historically) that wont draw too much attention or look out of the ordinary. Not saying shes not trying or not contributing, but i think she feels pressured a lot to come up with something when shes not firm on any reads.
Edit: Im referring to killer here
I'm a little uncomfortable with the bolded being given as a reason because I'm pretty sure she's never even voted for you before.
Well that's interesting. Got any games to throw out as examples @cubsrule4e / @killerleaf ?
I'm about to hydrate a bit because I have tomorrow off (woohoo!) so maybe I'll just do a deep dive of some old games for fun haha.
I'm a little uncomfortable with the bolded being given as a reason because I'm pretty sure she's never even voted for you before.
Also seeing as how I barely remember what I ate today, how do you even remember WW in this much detail? I'm picturing you in some basement with like a giant murder board pinned up along the walls with strings going everywhere.
Attachments
Last edited:
I like periodically rereading games I had a lot of fun with (and ones that went towards a village loss in the worst way possible) to learn from and improve my play. Probably also helps that I seem to have more free time in general than most others on here.Also seeing as how I barely remember what I ate today, how do you even remember WW in this much detail? I'm picturing you in some basement with like a giant murder board pinned up along the walls with strings going everywhere.
View attachment 319052
Currently, I'm going back through the 2018 games to fill my nomination slots.
.
I'm at work! Between being my mom's personal chauffeur, classes, and now work, I haven't had time to post.
unvote cyndia
vote MsP
where y'at, boo?
I'm at work! Between being my mom's personal chauffeur, classes, and now work, I haven't had time to post.
I'm a little uncomfortable with the bolded being given as a reason because I'm pretty sure she's never even voted for you before.
Here we go again. Whether or not she actually voted isnt the point, and she has, but either way she gives me a sketchy read or whatever to have something out there. Man.... if people only listened to you, youd think ive never been voted for by anyone in the history of WW 😆
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was slightly bothered by people piling on flushy after my joke vote, but by the time I came back to comment that had already resolved itself.
@Cyndia got any questions for me? I seem to be your favorite person.
It actually is the point. Because if you're stating imaginary activity as evidence of someone being village, I start to wonder if we're heading into whiteknighting territory. For the record, I don't remember her ever calling you sketch either.Here we go again. Whether or not she actually voted isnt the point, and she has, but either way she gives me a sketchy read or whatever to have something out there. Man.... if people only listened to you, youd think ive never been voted for by anyone in the history of WW 😆
Here we go again. Whether or not she actually voted isnt the point, and she has, but either way she gives me a sketchy read or whatever to have something out there. Man.... if people only listened to you, youd think ive never been voted for by anyone in the history of WW 😆
I don't always vote you.
Here we go again. Whether or not she actually voted isnt the point, and she has, but either way she gives me a sketchy read or whatever to have something out there. Man.... if people only listened to you, youd think ive never been voted for by anyone in the history of WW 😆
A quick search and nothing yielded her throwing shade on you or voting for you outside of this game tho
A quick search and nothing yielded her throwing shade on you or voting for you outside of this game tho
Then maybe Im thinking about someone else 🤔 I didnt play for a good 4 or 5 months, so maybe ive got her mixed up with another player.
I don't know about village but it is tradition. She's usually more aggressive in going after me though.What makes you read these as village?
This is exactly why you shouldn't dismiss me when I ask for clarification. Getting a wolf point. Are you still reading her as village in light of this?Then maybe Im thinking about someone else 🤔 I didnt play for a good 4 or 5 months, so maybe ive got her mixed up with another player.
Which gives you what lean on her?I don't know about village but it is tradition. She's usually more aggressive in going after me though.
I also want to know why @vetmedhead is not only staying on her joke vote but lurking.
and we're
This is exactly why you shouldn't dismiss me when I ask for clarification. Getting a wolf point. Are you still reading her as village in light of this?
Which gives you what lean on her?
I'm kinda leaning her village. Her vote on me doesn't seem that aggressive.
Back!?and we're
dying of anticipation?Back!?
We've got another hour before vote close, right? That's why it's so quiet?
It quiet because the first leading person has not said anything since my initial vote, the second person is still sitting on a joke vote without pushing any other wagons, and the third wagon has also not said anything in hours and is still sitting on a joke vote.We've got another hour before vote close, right? That's why it's so quiet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's tied? I thought Flushy was winning.
Edit: meant Kata. I don't know what my brain is doing now.
Edit: meant Kata. I don't know what my brain is doing now.
Lynch cubs
Lynch cubs
Stagg, dolphin, and cubs.
This is locked then.
Lynch cubs
I'll start with
Lynch cubs
Lynch cubs
Lynch cubs
Unofficial Day 1 Heat of the Moment Lynch Tally
FTF (3) - cubs, capri, miz
cubs (2) - AM, Dina
Nav (3) - Barks, mutts, MJ
SAR (1) - Coffee?
genny (1) - Nav
miz (2) - kras, Sporty
MJ (1) - kcough
cheezit (1) - Paws
Sporty (2) - genny, mpm
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
MsP () -
Pippy (1) - FTF
mpm (1) - acan
19/25 votes
FTF and @Navilly, you are in the lead
lynch close in ~15 minutes
Missing: Mel, ftb, Snowy, MsP, SOV, SAR
![]()
Contingency Lynch cubs
Lynch cubs
Si c'est simple et clair pourquoi je ne suis pas un "villageois confirmé" (je n'ai pas réalisé qu'ils existaient en dehors de mayo et Barks), vous pouvez le dire. J'ai poussé exactement les mêmes loups que vous et avant de le faire, gardez cela à l'esprit. Je m'attends à être isolé lorsque vous reviendrez ou que votre chauffage s'allumera en accord avec cubs.
Je vous remercie. Vous êtes excusé du statut de villageois pleb.
Contingency Lynch cubs
(Basically every single post in that game)
Even if I do vote cubs often, isn't it for the best since it seems to help me read him correctly? Me getting a read on another player shouldn't affect your reads unless you plan to sheep me.
Because he was the only one that ignored my question to, instead, make another NAI post.
Here you are actually admitting you vote me frequently. So even if I mixed up killer with someone, heres a sampling of you actually voting for me. But I am letting it go now and wont ever bring it up again. *looks for shrug emoji, apparently it has been discontinued*
Nope, he's been out of the lead for a while now.It's tied? I thought Flushy was winning.
It actually is the point. Because if you're stating imaginary activity as evidence of someone being village, I start to wonder if we're heading into whiteknighting territory. For the record, I don't remember her ever calling you sketch either.
Still reading her village.
see edit. tied?Nope, he's been out of the lead for a while now.
I don't always vote you.
Wasnt talking about you in that exchange.
(Basically every single post in that game)
Here you are actually admitting you vote me frequently. So even if I mixed up killer with someone, heres a sampling of you actually voting for me. But I am letting it go now and wont ever bring it up again. *looks for shrug emoji, apparently it has been discontinued*
I'm starting to think AM should have my signature now.
Why are you voting her now?Wasnt talking about you in that exchange.
Why are you voting her now?
Was mainly for no contribution, but now I see shes starting to engage.
Who's in Kata's PM group? Has anyone tried turning her off and turning her on again?
cubs, picking the times where I was a wolf (and thus my wincon is to eliminate villagers) and you were a wolf is reaching and you know it. Are you really going to say I'm after you because I correctly yeeted you were a wolf or because I played to my wincon and avoided a partner dying? Really?(Basically every single post in that game)
Here you are actually admitting you vote me frequently. So even if I mixed up killer with someone, heres a sampling of you actually voting for me. But I am letting it go now and wont ever bring it up again. *looks for shrug emoji, apparently it has been discontinued*
You're also failing to quote the times where I was village and pushed you straight to death, therefore yeeting you hurt my wincon. This is what this whole thing is about. Count it. (Or don't because it will shock into self-yeeting probably.) Where did you die in a preventable yeet because I wrongly pushed everyone to vote you? And don't dismiss me again because I'm very tired of this and we're ending this here and now.
I'll post a new tally, but I don't think he's in the lead at all.see edit. tied?
I mean, you are still sitting on a joke vote from 24+ hours ago with no commentary on any of the current wagons.
Everyone’s a critic.
unvote msp
vote dds
I like the comeback.... but then he never actually posted with a formative answer, nor much other contribution thus far.
Unofficial Day 1: Another Year, Another Vote/Yeet Tally
Dina ()
AM (1) - dds
cubs (1) - killer
FTF (2) - MsP, alissa
kata (4) - Dina, AM, FTF, Frosty
Barks (1) - SAR
Stagg (1) - vmh
MsP (2) - DubZ, Cyndia
vmh ()
Cyndia () -
alissa (3) - genny, Barks, Stagg
dds (1) - cubs
16/17
leading: kata
missing: kata
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Thursday, 9/24/20 (~45 minutes)
Dina ()
AM (1) - dds
cubs (1) - killer
FTF (2) - MsP, alissa
kata (4) - Dina, AM, FTF, Frosty
Barks (1) - SAR
Stagg (1) - vmh
MsP (2) - DubZ, Cyndia
vmh ()
Cyndia () -
alissa (3) - genny, Barks, Stagg
dds (1) - cubs
16/17
leading: kata
missing: kata
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Thursday, 9/24/20 (~45 minutes)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cubs, picking the times where I was a wolf (and thus my wincon is to eliminate villagers) and you were a wolf is reaching and you know it. Are you really going to say I'm after you because I correctly yeeted you were a wolf or because I played to my wincon and avoided a partner dying? Really?
You're also failing to quote the times where I was village and pushed you straight to death, therefore yeeting you hurt my wincon. This is what this whole thing is about. Count it. (Or don't because it will shock into self-yeeting probably.) Where did you die in a preventable yeet because I wrongly pushed everyone to vote you? And don't dismiss me again because I'm very tired of this and we're ending this here and now.
I didnt look at win/loss village/wolf, just scanned the first 13 pages i saw where you were mentioning me. You said you dont ever vote for me, and to prove that you do. So I did. Now youre changing the argument to include you not just voting for me, but pushing and forming bandwagons. Thats obviously going to be less. But again, leaving that behind from now on.
Unofficial Day 1: Another Year, Another Vote/Yeet Tally
Dina ()
AM (1) - dds
cubs (1) - killer
FTF (2) - MsP, alissa
kata (4) - Dina, AM, FTF, Frosty
Barks (1) - SAR
Stagg (1) - vmh
MsP (2) - DubZ, Cyndia
vmh ()
Cyndia (1) - cubs
alissa (3) - genny, Barks, Stagg
dds (1) - cubs
16/17
leading: kata
missing: kata
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Thursday, 9/24/20 (~45 minutes)
![]()
Oooohh, apparently as mayor I get double voting rights?
I said I don't ever incorrectly vote for you. Note the huge difference. Stop saying I'm after you in every game and chat please. It's not playful or fun for me anymore.I didnt look at win/loss village/wolf, just scanned the first 13 pages i saw where you were mentioning me. You said you dont ever vote for me, and to prove that you do. So I did. Now youre changing the argument to include you not just voting for me, but pushing and forming bandwagons. Thats obviously going to be less. But again, leaving that behind from now on.
What are your thoughts on alissa?Oooohh, apparently as mayor I get double voting rights?
Yes please!I'm making a new WW game and its theme is reading comprehension
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
