This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nicole5555

Reaction score
Hello, I have various MCAT books and study prep for sale.

Berkeley Review: ( Biology Part 1 &2, Chemistry part 1&2, and Physics part 1& 2)
These are the new ones published in 2018. I only used them briefly so they are still in brand new condition. There are no markings or highlighting in these books and all tests are unmarked. I paid $236 for them a few months ago and am asking for $190 obo.

Kaplan Review 7 Book Set: ( Full set, 2nd edition)
This is the 2015 edition. Still has all the same information as the new ones. These books are in great condition with no markings in them as well. Due to them being older, I am asking $50 obo.

The Princeton Review Complete MCAT Review:
This is the version for the new MCAT and was published in 2014. This book is a bit more beat up on the outside but still in very good condition. There is no markings inside of this book as well. Also, the practice tests have not been used with it. I am asking $20 obo.

Kaplan Review Flash cards: ( 3rd edition)
These are also in brand new condition. Asking $15.00 obo.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_0147.JPG
    IMG_0147.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0148.JPG
    IMG_0148.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0149.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 95
Hey Nicole. I am interested in purchasing the Berkeley Review books that you have for sale. Please message me. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
TBR books are sold, so are the Kaplan. Only books left are TPR and note cards.
Thank you.