1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Berkeley Review, Princeton Review and Kaplan MCAT books for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by Nicole5555, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Nicole5555

Verified Account

Hello, I have various MCAT books and study prep for sale.

Berkeley Review: ( Biology Part 1 &2, Chemistry part 1&2, and Physics part 1& 2)
    These are the new ones published in 2018. I only used them briefly so they are still in brand new condition. There are no markings or highlighting in these books and all tests are unmarked. I paid $236 for them a few months ago and am asking for $190 obo.

Kaplan Review 7 Book Set: ( Full set, 2nd edition)
    This is the 2015 edition. Still has all the same information as the new ones. These books are in great condition with no markings in them as well. Due to them being older, I am asking $50 obo.

The Princeton Review Complete MCAT Review:
    This is the version for the new MCAT and was published in 2014. This book is a bit more beat up on the outside but still in very good condition. There is no markings inside of this book as well. Also, the practice tests have not been used with it. I am asking $20 obo.

Kaplan Review Flash cards: ( 3rd edition)
    These are also in brand new condition. Asking $15.00 obo.

Attached Files:

2. MCATKINGS

Vendor Verified Account 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey Nicole,

I might be interested in a few of the books you have for sale. Please shoot me a message with your textable number and we can coordinate things.

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. y.song

Verified Account

Hey Nicole. I am interested in purchasing the Berkeley Review books that you have for sale. Please message me. Thank you.

4. pioneer22

Verified Account 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Im interested in TBR

5. MCATKINGS

Pre-Medical
    I have purchased this students Berkeley review books.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. pioneer22

Verified Account 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Do you have bio, orgo, gen chem, physics for sale?

7. MCATKINGS

Pre-Medical
    I have a delayed 10-book packaging coming from Cali --> East Coast that has been delayed in the mail either due to poor packaging or because USPS media mail is deciding to suck. If they do arrive, I should have a set by Friday. If they do not - I do won't have a set reliably for another week and a half. Send me a DM/personal message or email (in signature) if you are interested. If you need the books asap - I would recommend ordering them via the Berkeley Review website for $308 and either contacting me to sell them when the time comes or listing them here on the classifieds section.

8. OP
    OP
    Nicole5555

Verified Account

TBR books are sold, so are the Kaplan. Only books left are TPR and note cards.
    Thank you.