This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jyy3gx

Reaction score
Hello, I am a "ex-premed", who majored in Computer Engineering. I graduated last year (class of 2020) and have been working as an engineer/research assistant at a national research institute. I recently decided that engineering really isn't the way for me and want to go back and prepare for medical school. I used to be a premed and took Intro Bio 1, 2, Intro Chem 1, 2, Intro Physics 1, 2, and Intro Psychology during my undergrad years. The grades for those classes were around the A- range and my overall GPA is a 3.72. Thus I have Orgo 1, 2, Biochem, Intro Stats, Intro Soc, Cell Bio, and Genetics left to take. I have looked up some paths that I could take in my current circumstance to end up deciding between either doing a career-enhancer/changer post-bacc or a DIY route. TBH I am not that fond of doing a DIY just because I want some professional guidance and money really isn't a big issue for me so I am thinking of the career-enhancer path. Do you think this is the best path for me to take? Also am I even qualified for a career changer path, given that I have taken almost half of the premed prereqs?

Thank yall in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

There arent any and you, like the vast majority of postbacc students have to do it on your own.
Please dont make multiple posts on same question

Status
Not open for further replies.