Big Brother: SDN Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

This game is gonna take some getting used to...not sure I'm a fan of not being able to see the vote tally 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I briefly got confused about the deadlines and was expecting the eviction to occur at 11; I'm not even on the block and I've still been checking every thirty seconds!
Very curious about who has already been back-stabbing...
 
Just for your reference. The items will be redistributed and the new HOH question posted In a few hours. We have about half the votes. As soon as we receive them all we will close. Feel free to waffle.

Don't forget that the people who get voted out choose the winner!
 
what time is this eviction deadline?

thread is kinda dead, since so much of the activity goes on behind the scenes...

when do we start getting people in the confessional booths?

when am I gonna see people making out in the pool?

come on people!

And I'm disappoint in both of you up for eviction... I have it under good authority that I have no idea exactly how this eviction is going...
 
what time is this eviction deadline?

thread is kinda dead, since so much of the activity goes on behind the scenes...

when do we start getting people in the confessional booths?

when am I gonna see people making out in the pool?

come on people!

And I'm disappoint in both of you up for eviction... I have it under good authority that I have no idea exactly how this eviction is going...

👍👍

Let's hear some campaigning, or at least a confessional from the canoodlers!
Or, to help get people talking, we can all try to guess who sent in which pick up lines
 
what time is this eviction deadline?

thread is kinda dead, since so much of the activity goes on behind the scenes...

when do we start getting people in the confessional booths?

when am I gonna see people making out in the pool?

come on people!

And I'm disappoint in both of you up for eviction... I have it under good authority that I have no idea exactly how this eviction is going...


Swings and I were also hoping for more campaigning.

The vote is set to close at 5pm.

I am only missing 2 votes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome back House Guests.

The votes are in....

With a vote of 8 to 4...

MCAT you have been evicted from the house.

MCAT you have a moment to say your goodbyes and then you must leave the house. Make sure you keep updated, because you will help choose the winner!
 
We aren't talking about Pheonix Flame or Jasmine Allnight. We are looking for some real creative and punny names!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And to add to the drama...been drinking since noon today and got a free haircut and style from the husband's stylist (who happens to go drinking at the Bulldog with husband every other Friday after his haircuts) GO ME.
 
1. devyn
2. DVMD
3. FFM
4. dyachei
5.MysteryCat
6. Tuckervet
7. abbers
8. Allie
9. WS
10. FS
11. Rojo
12. SOV
13. kaydubs
14.sns
15. Conflagration
16. wld
17. LIS
 
Big Brother: After Dark


Another incident seems to be going on in the backyard...

The crew has found 2 italian greyhounds barking.. or actually what seems to be chanting...

"S-O-V! S-O-V!"


We're guessing MrsSOV brought them and helped them dig a hole under the fence and released them.

They are now tranquilized because our crew couldn't catch them.
SOV please go to the diary room to call your wife to get them..


ALSO NOTE: You will be able to send in "diary room messages" that will remain anonymous so start sending to us!
 
Role Call for HOH: WS, FS, DVMD, kaydubs, conflagration


tomorrow's deadline will be 8am.
unless we get them all in tonight 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today's Diary Room Testimonials



"Hi honey. Thanks for the gifts...they caused a lot of excitement. I think a lot of girls were jealous of their skinny bodies, big chests, long legs, perfect hair, and cute faces....

Every one here has been super nice. I think if you are just nice to people they will treat you well back.

There have been a lot of stories about canoodling. I don't really know what that is about. I go to sleep early every night and just mind my business.

Hope you haven't spent all the million yet...leave.a little for me. Love ya and see you soon"



"Everyone just hates me because I'm beautiful.".
 
We have almost all the answers in. For those of you trying to have a time frame to check in the POV competition will start around 8:30am pacific
 
I sent mine this morning~

The roll call was 1 AM my time. xD

Sorry. I felt my name kind of sucked. But that's okay.