-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Big Brother: SDN Edition
Started by AlorsOnDanse
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The HOH results are in. The competition was fierce and the puns didn't stop commin'. In the end there can only be one winner.
Drum roll please….
CiCi Spreadwell aka FFM! You are the new HOH!
Spreadwell has nominated Wld and Tucker.
The HOH, the two nominees, as well as Rojo and LIS will compete in the POV competition.
Guess the number of days old Swings and Alors are combined. The house guest with the closest number without going over will win, If everyone goes over the closest number will win. Please submit your guess on the thread by 11am Pacific. Also those who are competing in the competition need to PM with their choice of using the POV or not if they win. FFM remember to include a replacement nominee in case the POV is used.
The nominations will be official after the POV and the rest of you can send in your eviction votes by 5pm Eastern. Don't forget to chat on the thread. Discuss the nominations, weigh the pros and cons, call out liars.
Send in some Diary Messages they are too funny!
Drum roll please….
CiCi Spreadwell aka FFM! You are the new HOH!
Spreadwell has nominated Wld and Tucker.
The HOH, the two nominees, as well as Rojo and LIS will compete in the POV competition.
Guess the number of days old Swings and Alors are combined. The house guest with the closest number without going over will win, If everyone goes over the closest number will win. Please submit your guess on the thread by 11am Pacific. Also those who are competing in the competition need to PM with their choice of using the POV or not if they win. FFM remember to include a replacement nominee in case the POV is used.
The nominations will be official after the POV and the rest of you can send in your eviction votes by 5pm Eastern. Don't forget to chat on the thread. Discuss the nominations, weigh the pros and cons, call out liars.
Send in some Diary Messages they are too funny!
Alors and Swings are 15330 days old combined
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No love for Harry Machodong? eh, oh well
Combined age of 17500 days
Combined age of 17500 days
No love for Harry Machodong? eh, oh well
Combined age of 17500 days
😆
Yours is really funny! Mine was Donna Trix. ^^;
No love for Harry Machodong? eh, oh well
Combined age of 17500 days

Mine was Connie Lingus...
Slippery Petal, here
Jenna Talia, the one and only 

16,425 days
Jenna Talia might have made me giggle like a dork
Ugh I wish I thought of something cooler
Ugh I wish I thought of something cooler
Jenna Talia, the one and only![]()
🤣
that's my favorite thus far...
I would preferred DiDi Spreadwell myself...
Swing n danse in my LAPinsky
I thought paying homage to.the mods might win me some points.
I thought paying homage to.the mods might win me some points.
I thought a funny name was supposed to win.... 
There goes my play on words name.....

There goes my play on words name.....

My gal wasn't on the A-list at the club. She was a day stripper.
Floppy McC-section.
Honestly, you go in the middle of the day, and not ONE of the gals there doesn't have a C-section scar...and a few extra pounds.
Floppy McC-section.
Honestly, you go in the middle of the day, and not ONE of the gals there doesn't have a C-section scar...and a few extra pounds.
Three out of five people have completed the POV competition. We will close it in 20 minutes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was trying to wait until after LIS posted, but I'm taking my nephew to the aquarium and I'm not sure when I'll be able to check in again, so here goes nothin'....
My guess is that Alors and Swings are a total of 15331 days old (sorry Wld, going for the Price Is Right strategy).
Since I don't know if I'll be able to check in again (although I should at least once in about an hour), here is my campaign attempt; I've really been trying to be consistently active in the thread, and should be able to keep that up with today as the only exception. I know it counts against me that I'm a noob, but that also means I haven't developed any great scheming tactics, and so I play a pretty clean game...if I make you a promise (such as to not vote against you or someone in your alliance), I am going to stick to that.
P.S. I just want to say thank you to all my fans who have been watching me and supporting me, 😍. You're beautiful America!
My guess is that Alors and Swings are a total of 15331 days old (sorry Wld, going for the Price Is Right strategy).
Since I don't know if I'll be able to check in again (although I should at least once in about an hour), here is my campaign attempt; I've really been trying to be consistently active in the thread, and should be able to keep that up with today as the only exception. I know it counts against me that I'm a noob, but that also means I haven't developed any great scheming tactics, and so I play a pretty clean game...if I make you a promise (such as to not vote against you or someone in your alliance), I am going to stick to that.
P.S. I just want to say thank you to all my fans who have been watching me and supporting me, 😍. You're beautiful America!
Mods.... Are you not receiving my PMs??? 🙁
Last call 1 minute....
POV competition is closed....
The total age of alors and swings combined in days is...14660
That means the winner is wld!
The total age of alors and swings combined in days is...14660
That means the winner is wld!
POV competition is closed....
The total age of alors and swings combined in days is...14660
That means the winner is wld!
Congrats wld!
The eviction lynch starts now....
since wld won the POV they have taken themselves of the block.
The new nominee is Conflag.
You have until 5pm Pacific to either PM your vote for Conflag and tuckervet.
Please campaign and discuss on the thread. Specifically Conflag and Wld you need to make a statement on the thread of why you should stay in the house!
send in diary messages...you can out someone being shady anonymously or just make a funny
since wld won the POV they have taken themselves of the block.
The new nominee is Conflag.
You have until 5pm Pacific to either PM your vote for Conflag and tuckervet.
Please campaign and discuss on the thread. Specifically Conflag and Wld you need to make a statement on the thread of why you should stay in the house!
send in diary messages...you can out someone being shady anonymously or just make a funny
Last edited:
Mods.... Are you not receiving my PMs??? 🙁
Did you receive all your replies?
The eviction lynch starts now....
since wld won the POV they have taken themselves of the block.
The new nominee is Conflag.
You have until 5pm Pacific to either PM your vote for Conflag and Wld.
Please campaign and discuss on the thread. Specifically Conflag and Wld you need to make a statement on the thread of why you should stay in the house!
send in diary messages...you can out someone being shady anonymously or just make a funny
Confused. We're voting between Conflag and Wld, but Wld won POV and took herself off the block?
My best stripper name was 'Mom'. I couldn't help myself.
I debated digging deep to Austin Powers to go with Dixie Normous (especially since I just watched Iron Man 3 with G Paltrow last night).
I debated digging deep to Austin Powers to go with Dixie Normous (especially since I just watched Iron Man 3 with G Paltrow last night).
My best stripper name was 'Mom'. I couldn't help myself.
I debated digging deep to Austin Powers to go with Dixie Normous (especially since I just watched Iron Man 3 with G Paltrow last night).
Who (Gwyneth P), btw, I still wouldn't kick out of bed for eating crackers. Even if she is my age.
Confused. We're voting between Conflag and Wld, but Wld won POV and took herself off the block?
fixed
I WON!!!! Woo! I knew swings and alors were pretty young. Was guessing swings was 20 and alors was 22, though I figured younger.
Hey people!
Well, I think I shouldn't get the axe just yet because it's the first time I've played this game in ages and in the time previous I was also one of the first people to get the cut.
I haven't backstabbed anyone, or done anything else.
I'd like to think I'm a decent ally, I tried to help my ally but she wasn't logged in. ^^;
So, yeah, for the sake of brevity, that's my case.
Well, I think I shouldn't get the axe just yet because it's the first time I've played this game in ages and in the time previous I was also one of the first people to get the cut.
I haven't backstabbed anyone, or done anything else.
I'd like to think I'm a decent ally, I tried to help my ally but she wasn't logged in. ^^;
So, yeah, for the sake of brevity, that's my case.
Random thought. Assuming I did the math right, the odds of two guys being RNG'd into the POV (out of the entire group) are 0.05. (You stats people, the likelihood would be 4/16 * 3/15, right? The odds of "a guy" times the odds of "another guy"? Someone tell me how you do that correctly.....)
I guess it'd be 0.065 once you take Wld and Tucker out of the picture. If that's the correct way to figure it.
Mods, are you playing god with the RNG to get Rojo and I both in the POV contest? 🙂
(Sorry I missed it. I was working all morning.)
I guess it'd be 0.065 once you take Wld and Tucker out of the picture. If that's the correct way to figure it.
Mods, are you playing god with the RNG to get Rojo and I both in the POV contest? 🙂
(Sorry I missed it. I was working all morning.)
My best stripper name was 'Mom'. I couldn't help myself.
I debated digging deep to Austin Powers to go with Dixie Normous (especially since I just watched Iron Man 3 with G Paltrow last night).
I went with the Austin Powers...Ivana Humpalot.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also..apparently slop is keeping me from voting....so i'm going to take a nap....hopefully none of you creepers do anything sketchy while i'm asleep. 

LIS you lost me at.... I did math.... 
my name was Ryder Harder.....

my name was Ryder Harder.....

I WON!!!! Woo! I knew swings and alors were pretty young. Was guessing swings was 20 and alors was 22, though I figured younger.
Swings is 20 and I am almost 20 🙂
Random thought. Assuming I did the math right, the odds of two guys being RNG'd into the POV (out of the entire group) are 0.05. (You stats people, the likelihood would be 4/16 * 3/15, right? The odds of "a guy" times the odds of "another guy"? Someone tell me how you do that correctly.....)
I guess it'd be 0.065 once you take Wld and Tucker out of the picture. If that's the correct way to figure it.
Mods, are you playing god with the RNG to get Rojo and I both in the POV contest? 🙂
(Sorry I missed it. I was working all morning.)
You dare question the MODS! haha no but it really was random we almost changed it because we knew one of you would say something
LIS you lost me at.... I did math....
my name was Ryder Harder.....![]()
Your submission was really close up there!
Last edited:
Diary Room Entry:
One of the old men of this house, is making multiple alliances, best beware of who you trust.
One of the old men of this house, is making multiple alliances, best beware of who you trust.
Big Brother After Dark
devyn has been spotted passed out drunk in the diary room.....
at least it wasn't the pool....
devyn has been spotted passed out drunk in the diary room.....
at least it wasn't the pool....
Last edited:
🙁
Mine I guess wasn't good enough to even be mentioned on the list.
Mine I guess wasn't good enough to even be mentioned on the list.
🙁
Mine I guess wasn't good enough to even be mentioned on the list.
I needed to fix it hold on 🙂
Big Brother After Dark
devyn has been spotted passed out drunk in the diary room.....
at least it wasn't the pool....
😆
I didn't even get to write an entry yet..... guess I passed out before I did 🙁
I was Mike Hock. I thought it was hilarious last night, but I had had a few beers. 😉I'm confused how people know some things(unless some of it is made up).
Like, how the mods knew someone was backstabbed already? (what would they backstab them about, I wonder, this early in the game)
And how people know of multiple alliances.
😆
I didn't even get to write an entry yet..... guess I passed out before I did 🙁
well now that you've woken up you can make one...
Ryder Harder
Connie Lingus
CiCi Spreadwell
Dixie Normus
Helen Bedd
Floppy McC-section
Jenna Talia
Mike Hock
Harry Machodong
Swing and Danse on my LAPinsky
Helga Hardon
Ivana Humpalot.
Donna Trix
Slippery Petal
mom
Connie Lingus
CiCi Spreadwell
Dixie Normus
Helen Bedd
Floppy McC-section
Jenna Talia
Mike Hock
Harry Machodong
Swing and Danse on my LAPinsky
Helga Hardon
Ivana Humpalot.
Donna Trix
Slippery Petal
mom
Diary Room Entry:
What a sad, unfortunate day when your two best friends are up for eviction *sob*
What a sad, unfortunate day when your two best friends are up for eviction *sob*
I was Mike Hock. I thought it was hilarious last night, but I had had a few beers. 😉
I'm confused how people know some things(unless some of it is made up).
Like, how the mods knew someone was backstabbed already? (what would they backstab them about, I wonder, this early in the game)
And how people know of multiple alliances.
This is Big Brother you never knew who is watching, who is listening, or who you can trust...


Diary entry:
Don't trust the guy with the whip or the moderator..they are in cahoots to screw us, and not the enjoyable way

Don't trust the guy with the whip or the moderator..they are in cahoots to screw us, and not the enjoyable way


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Diary entry:
Don't trust the guy with the whip or the moderator..they are in cahoots to screw us, and not the enjoyable way![]()
rude.
Diary Room Entry:
Rumor has it that Abber was seen giving pole dancing lessons in the backyard
Rumor has it that Abber was seen giving pole dancing lessons in the backyard
lmaooo 😆
Diary Room:
DVM was seen swapping spit with LIS in the gazebo. Old man even brought out the whip!
DVM was seen swapping spit with LIS in the gazebo. Old man even brought out the whip!
Diary Room:
DVM was seen swapping spit with LIS in the gazebo. Old man even brought out the whip!
😆