Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like I'll be ending up at Case. Ready to leave the Deep South for a while lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Congrats on Case! Roll Tide 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Looks like I'll be ending up at Case. Ready to leave the Deep South for a while lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Focus on your future and don't harbor on the past. You're in college and you will become a docto . Stay focused and grind! Don't take this for granted
I turned 28 three weeks ago, bimut people mistake me for 24 😉. Fine wine, fermented with melanin will do to you
Research was tough for me. I was always the kid leaving lab at 2:00 am to get experiments done.. My social life took a hit because of it but strangely enough my academics improved because we had weekly journal meetings which helped in upper level classes. If you listen to most adcoms on here research isnt a must and most students who apply acording to them dont have any research. So if its a big strain I would suggest not doing it. But for me research was the best most fulfilling learning experience I had in school especially when we got to go out of state to present our posters. And always being the student who rocks our yearly university poster presentation was also a nice ego boost as well lol.How does everyone find research so easily? I'm freaking out about not having any since in applying next year...
Try summer programs and/or just email a ton of professors and ask to check out/join their lab. Also, if you are more interested in tier 1 schools, then I would say that research is almost a requirement. They put a lot of emphasis on research and many even have a mandatory scholarly project that students must complete before graduation. Look at the values of the schools that you want to apply to. If some value research, then you should definitely get some experience under your belt.How does everyone find research so easily? I'm freaking out about not having any since in applying next year...
How does everyone find research so easily? I'm freaking out about not having any since in applying next year...
Try summer programs and/or just email a ton of professors and ask to check out/join their lab. Also, if you are more interested in tier 1 schools, then I would say that research is almost a requirement. They put a lot of emphasis on research and many even have a mandatory scholarly project that students must complete before graduation. Look at the values of the schools that you want to apply to. If some value research, then you should definitely get some experience under your belt.
?????? LmfaoI love shopping and I love my new dressView attachment 202584
I see you "fighting" on the other thread. Just stop, you're just going to get frustrated.People don't "get it". I've been there before,I don't even engage in the hatefulness anymore. You can't win, too many people feel that way.I love shopping and I love my new dressView attachment 202584
I see you "fighting" on the other thread. Just stop, you're just going to get frustrated.People don't "get it". I've been there before,I don't even engage in the hatefulness anymore. You can't win, too many people feel that way.
lol not even, so done with guys@AlphaBeta<3 tryna get chose 😛
I know. It's just that for everything you say, 5 more hateful people will join in. But good luck, keep fighting the good fight. Nice dress!Ignorance breeds ignorance. I know I can't win, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try
thank you 🙂 I've already started window shopping lolI know. It's just that for everything you say, 5 more hateful people will join in. But good luck, keep fighting the good fight. Nice dress!
That was mad random lmfaolol not even, so done with guys
it was part of my "retail therapy." it always makes me feel better buying new clothes, but my college budget rarely allows it. that's the first new thing I've gotten in months 🙁
I just bought a new dress too [emoji5]I love shopping and I love my new dressView attachment 202584
Those beautiful curvesI love shopping and I love my new dressView attachment 202584

. Love the dress im a bit of a shopaholic as well .. Nothing nicer than going shopping and getting a brand new outfit! Then I play justin timberlake -""suit and tie"" while I try it on for the first time lol . Im crayI see you "fighting" on the other thread. Just stop, you're just going to get frustrated.People don't "get it". I've been there before,I don't even engage in the hatefulness anymore. You can't win, too many people feel that way.
Pics? ❤
I know!! I saw he had the flu a few days ago and thought "I hope this isn't serious". Crazy how it turned out. I wonder what really happened. Maybe someone made the mistake to release him?
They say when they had to make that emergency landing a few days ago, apparently, he had overdosed and they have to get him back. They tried to keep him at that time, but he refused.
Thanks and I am not sure yet but I graduate next month.Pretty dress! What's the occassion
From undergrad or med school?
Medical school, hopefully this year or next.What are your plans after graduation?
The "flu"? Ok , I guess that's the story they're giving.
RIP anyway to one of the geniuses of our time!
Congrats on Case! Roll Tide 🙂
Beres Hammond been sick for some while now. If they take him away from us I dont know what im going to do... 🙁
Still don't know where I am going. I have a week to decide, lol
Become MD/JD and be amazingI was actually pre-Med before I went to law school. For a number of reasons, I went the law route instead, but it was the wrong decision for me. I don't feel fulfilled as a lawyer. My brain is very strongly geared toward math/science rather than liberal arts, and I feel like my skills would be put to much better use in medicine. It's hard walking away from an established career at my age, but I figure I'll be 40 in eight years whether I make the change or not. The difference is whether I will be satisfied with my professional life then or not. Life is too short to be unhappy with your career.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.