You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Board Certification in Psychiatry
Started by Anasazi23
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Psychiatry
Certificate No. 67543Certified on 09/26/2014
certification contingent on meeting MOC requirements
its not for child psych though right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all,
I'm new, but i spoke with ABPN and they said they released about 20 scores today, but only for people who took old part II Exam on September 26-28th. The rest of us will have to wait 2 more weeks. They are sticking to their 12 week script, blah blah blah. I think we should all keep calling them and keep the pressure on!
I'm new, but i spoke with ABPN and they said they released about 20 scores today, but only for people who took old part II Exam on September 26-28th. The rest of us will have to wait 2 more weeks. They are sticking to their 12 week script, blah blah blah. I think we should all keep calling them and keep the pressure on!
They're trying to drive us crazy!
Guys, It is already the 12th week post exam -- I don't know what are they doing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow what is taking so long!?
It seems like they haven't decided on the scoring yet ....
these 2 weeks seems to be very long, 2 weeks ago - they were saying the same thing ... I hope their week definition contains only 7 days
two weeks? that puts us beyond the 12 weeks they quoted! not to mention it hasn't taken this long in the last few years. this is b.s.
Last year, I think it was the Tuesday or weds before thanksgiving
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only day I have NOT heard of them releasing results was Sunday. So literally any day now, except that they hate us and they just took thousands of dollars to be evil and make fun of us for being so anxious. Or maybe that's just my theory.
Does anyone know if they typically release them in the very early am or during the daytime. The Pediatrics boards releases the grades like at 2-3 in the am.
Does anyone know if they typically release them in the very early am or during the daytime. The Pediatrics boards releases the grades like at 2-3 in the am.
10am-1pm central time from what I have heard. So middle of the day.
Thanks!
Last year it was released in am, People got it before 8 am while they were getting ready for work
I asked ABPN regarding the results - they said it is coming for sure next week - close to the end of week
Sounds like there is no pattern. I just wish they would be a little more transparent. This is taking an incredibly long time for any standardized test more than even back in the days of #2 penci
l and paper based testing.
l and paper based testing.
A friend called ABPN about the result. They told him the reason the results are not back is because they are still trying to figure out a pass rate.
This is what I was thinking. There is no reason it should take so long. I'm hoping they are throwing out some of the more subjective vignettes.A friend called ABPN about the result. They told him the reason the results are not back is because they are still trying to figure out a pass rate.
Score will be release today go to abpn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Score will be release today go to abpn
I went to abpn website, doesn't say anything about score release and my folio is still unchanged? 🙁
same here
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 477
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 678