Boston Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi: I have been accepted. However, as I mentioned before I did not get a full interview.... :( Can you please give me info about tuition cost, when the program starts, can we apply to federal loans?, etc.... I would really apreciate it.....

hi congratulations :) pls tell us when were u interviewed and when did u receive acceptance and pls tell your stats.. wish u all the best

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
can u tell me in which school u hve apllied
I got 86 in nbd
gpa 4.00
toefl-102
can u tell me in bufflo.nyu,boston i hve chance or not

Hi!
I have not applied to bufflo and nyu. So, I do not know about their criteria. For boston, i still have to be interviewed. I think you have decent scores. All the best.

Hi!
I have not applied to bufflo and nyu. So, I do not know about their criteria. For boston, i still have to be interviewed. I think you have decent scores. All the best.
hi trismus........when is your interview in BU?

hi nimsandy
congratulations for the interview call. i have almost same stats as yours and it has been a long time since my application was considered complete. do you have any clinical experience or any research work. may i know ur nationality. i hope u dont mind. it is just that i want to know if i stand with any chance. all the best for ur interview and hope it will be a smooth sailing for u

hi i have almost same stats as yours and it has been a long time since my application was considered complete. do you have any clinical experience or any research work. may i know ur nationality. i hope u dont mind. it is just that i want to know if i stand with any chance.

hi aryaman
m from india 15 months of experience in india..none here..good luck

hi aryaman
m from india 15 months of experience in india..none here..good luck

When did u apply and when did u get the application complete status mail? can u tell me wat r ur stats?

hi... well count me in for 21st feb interview... any advice from anybody bout the interview is highly appreciated.

DOES ANYONE HAS IDEA HOW MANY CANDIDATES THEY CALL AND HOW MANY BATCHES..I THINK THEY HAVE 75 SEATS IN TOTAL EACH YEAR ,am I RIGHT?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi... well count me in for 21st feb interview... any advice from anybody bout the interview is highly appreciated.
Hi addy
if you dont mind can you plz share your stats..good luck for interview

well nothin attractive in my stats
nbde-I - 87 (new format--i guess the format does not matter)
toefl-105
ece-3.71
how bout u?? guess u too have an interview??

hi
part1- 87
toefl-101
gpa-3.3

DOES ANYONE HAS IDEA HOW MANY CANDIDATES THEY CALL AND HOW MANY BATCHES..I THINK THEY HAVE 75 SEATS IN TOTAL EACH YEAR ,am I RIGHT?

actually there were 65 seats. From last year they increased it to 75.

hi need great help........!!!!!!!!!

i got 86 in part 1 but i'm going to take my toefl on jan 12th.i'll get my result only after 15 buisness days...as it is ok to apply BU now????????or it is wast of my money.....????????/

need ur valuable suggestions..........

hey drvijigobs,
as far as i know the online application cannot be submitted without entering all your scores...( it will prompt you that you have not entered toefl scores and that your application is incomplete)..
I would suggest that you call up BU's admissions office and talk to them.

Also, toefl results are available online after 15 business days ... it takes them more time to send a hard copy of your results to your address and any other university that you would have requested... (and by then BU's application deadline would be over)

I sincerely suggest that you talk to someone at BU and discuss your situation and options ..

All the best
bigtooth

i posted here a few weeks ago.. i was wondering.. how much does the GPA matter?.. any idea whether they might ask questions regarding it?

Btw being interviewed on 10th Jan..

well just a request to all u members who r still to be interviewed -- pls post ur stats as well
thanks

nd mandii i guess gpa wont matter much if u have been invited to the interview :).. all now depends on the number of seats they have and how they evaluate u at the interview... so lets all just hope for the best nd all the best... one personal request to u mandii... pls do let us know of ur experience and kind of questions asked at the interview...

i have posted them.. ust on the previous page...

hey drvijigobs,
as far as i know the online application cannot be submitted without entering all your scores...( it will prompt you that you have not entered toefl scores and that your application is incomplete)..
I would suggest that you call up BU's admissions office and talk to them.

Also, toefl results are available online after 15 business days ... it takes them more time to send a hard copy of your results to your address and any other university that you would have requested... (and by then BU's application deadline would be over)

I sincerely suggest that you talk to someone at BU and discuss your situation and options ..

All the best
bigtooth

thank u sooooo much for ur good suggestion.....one more question plzz...

is it make sense to apply nyu, then.....??????

I have no idea about NYU because i havent applied there... check with them for their application deadline... if its until mid feb then you could try.

I have no idea about NYU because i havent applied there... check with them for their application deadline... if its until mid feb then you could try.

thank u so much for ur valuable suggestion.......

hi
part1- 87
toefl-107
gpa-3.36

hi nimsandy ...i too have the same score...no reply yet
is ur score new or old pattern
when did u get the interview call?
how does bu send calls by post or by email
pls reply....
im curious since ive the same score..
:):):):):confused::confused::confused::scared::scared:

Can anyone pls tell if BU accepted students below 90 this yr. I had interviewed with them last yr with a score of 86 but did'nt get accepted.

hii
I am being interiewed on 10th Jan
I just wanted to know after recieving interview letter, did any of you recieve a schedule for the interview day? If u have would it be possible for some one to put it up here.. coz I havent recieved any..
I also have a doubt, I hadnt sent in a SOP with my application, I had just completed the application, and sent in the reqd documents, should i carry the Statement of Purpose with me or mail it in?

hii
I just wanted to know after recieving interview letter, did any of you recieve a schedule for the interview day? If u have would it be possible for some one to put it up here.. coz I havent recieved any..
I also have a doubt, I hadnt sent in a SOP with my application, I had just completed the application, and sent in the reqd documents, should i carry the Statement of Purpose with me or mail it in?

I dont think you will get a schedule with the interview invitation.Just for your info be there on time.You will be guided from there.In fact everyone is made to sit in a conference room.You will get an intro about the school, a tour of the school and then the personal interviews.The interview gets over by 3.30pm-3.45pm.
I cannot say anthing about the SOP.If you want you can carry it.Else no other document is required at the time of interview till you are asked for it.
All the best

hii

i also hav an interview on 10 jan ..... and i also did not receive any package from BU...
regarding Sop u might hav completed sop in the online application ..... if u some how didnt then its better to mail a copy( keep record of ur mail ) and also carry one with urself... in case

hope this helps
see u in 10 jan
best of luck

i also hav an interview on 10 jan ..... and i also did not receive any package from BU...
regarding Sop u might hav completed sop in the online application ..... if u some how didnt then its better to mail a copy( keep record of ur mail ) and also carry one with urself... in case

hope this helps
see u in 10 jan
best of luck

Hi manish

How did your interview go?? please tell us about it..I have mine february 14
thanks
bye

interview was purely personal .......... nothing special from what others already posted......
starting from tell ur bout urself and then work experience then ur hobbies
mostly environment is like discussing ur sop
hope it helps

Hi all! Is Bu still sendin interview calls?

hello everybody ... there are a number of interviews being conducted in boston.... but no body is replying or posting their experiences.... comeon guys help ppl who are waiting ....

Hey guys,
I desperately need opinion abt this. I'm plannin to apply to BU (GOLDMAN) My part1 is 83, I'm skeptical abt two things, is the score ok for reviewin the applcn b'coz their website says its 85 and am I late for the year since the deadline is FEb1. Don't hesitate to reply or PM me, becoz its short a time and I value your suggestions. Thank you.

Hey guys,
I desperately need opinion abt this. I'm plannin to apply to BU (GOLDMAN) My part1 is 83, I'm skeptical abt two things, is the score ok for reviewin the applcn b'coz their website says its 85 and am I late for the year since the deadline is FEb1. Don't hesitate to reply or PM me, becoz its short a time and I value your suggestions. Thank you.

hey superstar.. i m in the same situation as u.. what i have heard about bu is that they consider applications with score 90.n above,but m not sure about this year, as lot ppl on new pattern are getting low scores..but at the same time i have seen ppl with 90 n above as well!! this sounds ironic.. n sad too..so if u wanna take a chance then u should apply..btw how is ur toefl score n gpa??
all the best

hey i have invited at bu on 14th feb for the interview,,anyone else? can anyone shed some light abt interview que????

hey i have invited at bu on 14th feb for the interview,,anyone else? can anyone shed some light abt interview que????
nvidia did you receive phone call or e-mail or postal mail please let me know because i am also expecting interview call. thanks

hi

today i got the acceptance letter from BU ...... n i m sooo happie ....

i am very greatful for the help and guidence i got from sdn people ........... amazing and selfless....

here r my stats nbde 1 90 (no nbde part 2)
experience in india 2-3 months ---- n---7-8 mon da in us
toefl 101

plz feel free to ask for any ques .....

best of luck to all who r waiting n trying ......

hey...congratulations
can u plz explain ur interview experience in detail from morning to the end because i have the interview this thursday but no one has written in detail i guess...

I have an Interview at BU on 28th feb..any 1 else has on the same date?

hi,lately did any one get an interview call from BU?or the interview phase is over ?feb 28 is last?i do not know but wanted to ask?if any one can throw some light on this will they schedule the interviews later also?any information appreciated.

nvidia did you receive phone call or e-mail or postal mail please let me know because i am also expecting interview call. thanks

all the best for the interview,can you tell when was your application completed?and when did you recieve a call for interview.

Part 1 86
toefl 109
GPA 3.82