You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BoWWling - Sign Up Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not trusting one’s SO in games you’re both playing is wise 🤣I noted zuri isn't on this list of people you innately wanted to trust, I guess we've uncovered some subconscious trust issues?![]()
(You might want to look at Breadsticks instead bc that’s the game you’re thinking of)I don’t think alley sounds wolfy so it’s weird that you do.
I should go back and figure out why I shot her so many times in stickmin and remember what I was seeing there.
Oh yeah I was a wolf in stickmin or something.Not trusting one’s SO in games you’re both playing is wise 🤣
(You might want to look at Breadsticks instead bc that’s the game you’re thinking of)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait a second, what do you mean, another? cubs pls, you've never NKed me, you just shot me in the middle of the day.Welp, you just ruined the whole event!!! Thats another NK coming your way!!
Wait a second, what do you mean, another? cubs pls, you've never NKed me, you just shot me in the middle of the day.
Arguing semantics? Add yet another death implementation!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ask @Animal Midwife how much I love to argue about the semantics of days in particular.Arguing semantics? Add yet another death implementation!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
samac.I will eat shorty’s other shoe.
eat your own footwear. why are you so obsessed with mine
kthxbye
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
also how many feet do you think I have that you're eating my other shoe, and then also eating my other shoe?? After Lawpy already ate one?
Good grief. From the same animal???
Not all of them made it into the picture but I maybe see 24 here
what’s my prize???You two were the closest. 1 from one dog, 7 from another, zero from the cat.
Ah a personalized cockatiel ZOTD for you. You’re welcome.what’s my prize???![]()
sporty pls i don’t see a kirby
Ah a personalized cockatiel ZOTD for you. You’re welcome.
View attachment 348924
Ah a personalized cockatiel ZOTD for you. You’re welcome.
View attachment 348924
Why has he got fingers protruding out of his crotch
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am both terrified and in love with your creation. thank you. 🤣😍Ah a personalized cockatiel ZOTD for you. You’re welcome.
View attachment 348924
Why has he got fingers protruding out of his crotch

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Chaos asking the real questions here.Why has he got fingers protruding out of his crotch
they're tail feathers!!!!! hahahahaWhy has he got fingers protruding out of his crotch
Thats a tail plsWhy has he got fingers protruding out of his crotch
Protect dana foreverthey're tail feathers!!!!! hahahaha
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh god she made it her avatar
gotta show my appreciation for this personalized work of art!!!!Oh god she made it her avatar
thanks now I need to explain what ZOTD is to danaAh a personalized cockatiel ZOTD for you. You’re welcome.
View attachment 348924
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
thanks now I need to explain what ZOTD is to dana
Farming Angry reacts I see.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uh, no, there just isn't aFarming Angry reacts I see.
I have better ways to get angeries.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See? Easy peasy.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lawpy pls, wolves lost just like the village.The last time people pulled that “But your village read can still be wrong, AM. You’re not infallible.” crap was in HZD and everyone who were demonizing AM for that were dead wrong and gave the game to the wolves
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Walk plsLawpy pls, wolves lost just like the village.
![]()
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you'd just not read the write ups, like everyone else not reading the write ups, I wouldn't have had to get you misyeeted. You left me no choice.Walk pls
Walk 10,000 steps plsIf you'd just not read the write ups, like everyone else not reading the write ups, I wouldn't have had to get you misyeeted. You left me no choice.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No pls I have to hide all my shoes from samac.Walk 10,000 steps pls
I took them while you’re busy, sorryNo pls I have to hide all my shoes from samac.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm pulling this over here so it doesn't distract from the game thread. I actually was looking through HZD dead chat today (though what I was looking for, I promptly forgot as soon as I started rereading it) and saw this discussion. I do think you're thinking of a lost wolf, not a lone wolf. The main difference between lone wolf and SK was that SOMETIMES lone wolves can convert, but that wasn't the case in HZD. I just could kill every other night (and every night once the wolf pack was eliminated). So AM is right, I was basically a nerfed SK who was called a lone wolf.Lone wolves are not serial killers even though they function similarly as one though. I remember discussing this extensively with WZ a while ago. Lone wolves are more functionally closer to wolves despite not being part of the pack
That said, lone wolves could definitely be a thing in this game and something to keep in mind for sure
and this confusion about whether I was technically a wolf or not is the only reason I ended up on the ballot for best wolf, as far as I can tell, because my wolf play on this site has not been such that would warrant that nomination otherwise.
3P!shorty best shorty
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah. We called you a lone wolf but in my head your role was the Hannibal of the year, so SK is probably more fitting. Only nerfed because of game size restrictions. But I think roles that could fit the description of SK have also been called lone wolves here in the past before we learned there were whole wikis out there with definitions and things.I'm pulling this over here so it doesn't distract from the game thread. I actually was looking through HZD dead chat today (though what I was looking for, I promptly forgot as soon as I started rereading it) and saw this discussion. I do think you're thinking of a lost wolf, not a lone wolf. The main difference between lone wolf and SK was that SOMETIMES lone wolves can convert, but that wasn't the case in HZD. I just could kill every other night (and every night once the wolf pack was eliminated). So AM is right, I was basically a nerfed SK who was called a lone wolf.
and this confusion about whether I was technically a wolf or not is the only reason I ended up on the ballot for best wolf, as far as I can tell, because my wolf play on this site has not been such that would warrant that nomination otherwise.
3P!shorty best shorty
Its a good read. Unique game design and fun writeups if you know the source materialWhat happened in that one with the writeup?
Will definitely bookmark it for the future! Sadly, the only thing I'm familiar with the source material is this:Its a good read. Unique game design and fun writeups if you know the source material
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My Casino spreadsheet for any nooblet aspiring spreadsheeters: click me
It's more involved than my typical game spreadsheets and I don't remember if puppy saw one of my normal game ones or not when she was my sidecar in BoWWnty Hunters, but I always have the vote tracker and the VCA/Roster tab. Everything else on Casino's sheet was unique to that game (including an immortalized meltdown when I briefly broke the math). It's also incomplete (I usually continue spreadsheets after I die) because since everyone on the thread had access to it, I was made to stop updating it once I got shot midday by the wolves lol. But that wasn't until D3 so you can still get a good idea of what I do.
Hopefully the mods don't get annoyed at my sharing old sheets while the game is going on, but this is in the Casino game anyway and easy to access so probably okay?
but if they make me take it down, PM me when the game is over and I'm happy to share spreadsheets
It's more involved than my typical game spreadsheets and I don't remember if puppy saw one of my normal game ones or not when she was my sidecar in BoWWnty Hunters, but I always have the vote tracker and the VCA/Roster tab. Everything else on Casino's sheet was unique to that game (including an immortalized meltdown when I briefly broke the math). It's also incomplete (I usually continue spreadsheets after I die) because since everyone on the thread had access to it, I was made to stop updating it once I got shot midday by the wolves lol. But that wasn't until D3 so you can still get a good idea of what I do.
Hopefully the mods don't get annoyed at my sharing old sheets while the game is going on, but this is in the Casino game anyway and easy to access so probably okay?
but if they make me take it down, PM me when the game is over and I'm happy to share spreadsheets
I will say the thread length is impressive given the rate of death/modkills though.
Translation: Wow we got to a 100 pages even after @WildZoo died
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just imagine what it could have been 😢Translation: Wow we got to a 100 pages even after @WildZoo died
Just imagine what it could have been 😢

Just think if dubz wasnt the first to go lol
It would be almost like Casino. Having me, samac, and Dubz all in one game is ROUGH for people who have a hard time keeping up with a normal thread
The 3 of us alone contributed just under 38 1/2 pages' worth of posts lmao
Ninja'd your ninja in tot chat this morning😉
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
fast!shorty strikes again
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you gotta like-farm where it countsNinja'd your ninja in tot chat this morning😉
#TipsFrom2:1Gang
#3:1Goals
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Still chasing that 1000 post game...
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Play on MU, you can achieve that in a cycle.Still chasing that 1000 post game...
You’d probably have to check in more than you did during champs though 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My life universally crashes and burns every time I sign up to play a game on MU. So I'll be avoiding it for nowPlay on MU, you can achieve that in a cycle.
You’d probably have to check in more than you did during champs though 😛

Also, I may have been lowposting, but I was still night killed before the outted protector

Yeah. If anything it’s a problem with the game mechanics that allows wolves to do that. Has anyone seen Death note? This game reminds me of that 😅
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 143
- Views
- 6K