Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doesn't make him a wolf. Still sounds wolfy.I don't really think they are given it's his first game.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Doesn't make him a wolf. Still sounds wolfy.I don't really think they are given it's his first game.
Do I tho. Do I.Mel, you, Vis, and Sporty all have a previous record of killing dubz early. Not sure about the rest because I don't remember.
NoSince when?
This is pretty wishy-washy and I'm not even sure I understand how you're agreeing with Mel here. You think a vet would've killed Dubz, but you don't think a vet killed genny, so you agree with Mel because he said Dubz was probably a NK?
I don't think the quality of his play seems wolfy even outside that.Doesn't make him a wolf. Still sounds wolfy.
Yep. Not as fast as you've tried to kill me, but you killed dubz fairly early in Baking.Do I tho. Do I.
I have literally lost to Dubz because I refused to kill her.
So now that you have WZ’s list, what are your personal thoughts on the play of April and Blue?To be clear the reason I found visc suspicious in the first place was not their initial questioning of true, which seemed reasonable, but after true answered the “I’ll let you off for this one bc you’re a noob” struck me as a way to undermine on the basis of true being a noob while casting vis as a more seasoned but gracious player. This was after true had explained their approach and detailed some examples of the threads they looked at while declining to gather quotes. Again not questioning true but the response of “I’m only letting this slide because you’re a noob” That is one reason vis struck me as wolfy. The 2nd reason doesn’t contradict the 1st reason but reinforces it. That being that if someone gets killed by wolves I’m going to assume that at least some of their inklings about wolves were threatening to wolves and so I think it’s fair for the top of dubZ wolf list to be considered top suspects for the wolf thread. The rest of this game is trying to read tone into thousands of forum posts. The only hard data we have on the wolves are the 2 villagers they killed last night, so yes if their hard data supports my initial suspicions I might make a bigger deal on my initial suspicions and double down. I’m honestly fine with yeeting any of the leading suspects from DubZ list (April, Blue, Vis) though my leaning is still vis.
Why fluff?My POE is feeling like kal, violet, Ivy, zuri, Octo, meats, Oxy, fluff
Noted, will keep in mind when I get to that chunk of threadthis wasn't my opinion. @Animal Midwife discussed it too this morning.
Referencing a game from 2018 is hardly a valid datapoint.Yep. Not as fast as you've tried to kill me, but you killed dubz fairly early in Baking.
*apparently annoyed enough to dig back 13 pages in my inbox and cross reference wolf chat for this.Referencing a game from 2018 is hardly a valid datapoint.
AND Dubz died "early" (it appears N3) in that game because we seered her N1 and she had night kills. Not only is that not particularly early, it was for mechanical reasons and not for player/meta/read/whatever reasons.
I don't even know why I'm arguing with you because it's pointless. It just annoys me when you state things as though they are black and white when they rarely are.
Come on it would be so much on the nose if True was a woof.Doesn't make him a wolf. Still sounds wolfy.
No real sketchy reason, I'm just not feeling confident enough in a village read to move her out yetWhy fluff?
I have PSV as village because I find myself nodding along with their posts A LOT and yes it’s unsettling but I’ve stopped factoring experience level in my readsis anyone else getting heebie jeebies at a lot of shelter's posts sounding like they've seen more games than they actually have?
My POE is feeling like kal, violet, Ivy, zuri, Octo, meats, Oxy, fluff
I dislike this tinfoilTin foil that I’ve been molding to my head all day:
@Animal Midwife something makes me feel like you’re 3P that shot genny for making a lot of noise about you.
Woof!![]()
I feel like I need to say that this is a JOKE... bc I know I'll get heat for it somehow lmao
A mechanical reason is still a real reason. N3 in a game where D1 was for mayoral is early. If it happened, it's a data point. I don't do grade forgiveness.Referencing a game from 2018 is hardly a valid datapoint.
AND Dubz died "early" (it appears N3) in that game because we seered her N1 and she had night kills. Not only is that not particularly early, it was for mechanical reasons and not for player/meta/read/whatever reasons.
I don't even know why I'm arguing with you because it's pointless. It just annoys me when you state things as though they are black and white when they rarely are.
I spent way too long watching the movements and thinking there were two amazingly synched people before I realized there's a mirror![]()
I feel like I need to say that this is a JOKE... bc I know I'll get heat for it somehow lmao
You mean the genny that died village reading me? I warned you about 3p hunting. That's strike two.Tin foil that I’ve been molding to my head all day:
@Animal Midwife something makes me feel like you’re 3P that shot genny for making a lot of noise about you.
Wow the rest of you must be awful at bowling, I'm the only one getting strikes!!!You mean the genny that died village reading me? I warned you about 3p hunting. That's strike two.
N3 is not an "early" kill and a mechanical reason is a whole lot different than blind-mechanics choosing to kill someone N1.A mechanical reason is still a real reason. N3 in a game where D1 was for mayoral is early. If it happened, it's a data point. I don't do grade forgiveness.
I don’t like 3P hunting without any evidence for it.Tin foil that I’ve been molding to my head all day:
@Animal Midwife something makes me feel like you’re 3P that shot genny for making a lot of noise about you.
Enchilada?make a different kind of hat.
Attempting to. I'm looking at my mentions first. I am 12 pages behind so I got out my laptop (aka the big guns) to speed up my reading. It's been a long day, sorry for my absenceOh @alleycat03 liked one of my posts.
I kinda forgot you were here.
Catching up?
It matches your avatar, I'll give you that!Really wish people wouldn't accuse me of a wolf, I mean here's a picture of me walking around in the snow outside the bowling alley. Just a normal bowler.
Its okay, I don't think you've ever been right about me being a wolf. Guess the difference is that I learn from my mistakes 😛I don’t like 3P hunting without any evidence for it.
It’s a good wolf distraction tact.
And with you village reading me when I’m not sure you have ever read me correctly makes me feel icky
Is there any way to prove dubz was blindly chosen rather than having thought behind it?N3 is not an "early" kill and a mechanical reason is a whole lot different than blind-mechanics choosing to kill someone N1.
And again, the N=1 (if I generously consider N3 "early") in the 50+ games I've played ain't much greater than any random player killing Dubz early. It's faulty logic.
Gotcha, thank you for clarifying. As for puppydoctor, that was my first time mentioning her. We just had the same/similar feelings about herI know, I meant that I could PM you to talk to you more but couldn't do that with April, hence me placing a vote on her instead of you.
I'm interested that you brought up puppy at this point because I vaguely had the same feeling but don't remember you bringing it up until this post I'm quoting.
hmmm.someone took away my ability to vote today and dropped my score.
If you think it might be a village vig who made the shot, might be best not to go hunting after them and leave a trail for the wolves to follow
And usually people who aren't wolves with shots make those shots because they think they're catching a wolf, not necessarily because they feel threatened
I was wolf side of neutral reading April yesterday and these posts sound... villagey.I just realized Dubz might have to give up her April reading card 🤔
This is odd, given you were riding Mel's butt for his posts like 1-2 pages prior to this.I would be pretty surprised if you, AM, Mel, or Mayor Fluff were wolves.
When was the last time I incorrectly read you? I really don’t remember.Its okay, I don't think you've ever been right about me being a wolf. Guess the difference is that I learn from my mistakes 😛
I saw the D1 and N1 results. Just quoting this because I want to see if Stoats actually answered it. My quoting is being weird so bear with me. Trying to not blow up the thread with a bunch of posts from over 24 hours ago that have already been addressed.COuld you outline who all has said you are wolfy? I haven't actually seen that many wolf reads on you.
Hot damn I’m slacking
The noob?guys, I kinda want to yeet the noob.
********
I don't want Mel to take this the wrong way, but I originally misinterpreted his personality and remarkable levels of confidence in his reads. As he's posted more (and flipping back through some of his posts from other games), I've realized that he's just like that.This is odd, given you were riding Mel's butt for his posts like 1-2 pages prior to this.
She's talking about me. Probably a good time to mention that I've gotten wolf vibes from her since yesterday. I'll do a full quote breakdown once I'm done cooking dinner for stoatThe noob?
There’s like 72 of them
this makes no sense. It's N1. There were no night actions yet. Wolves have no increased mechanical, mod-given information on Dubz. I'm sure wolves had other reasons to want her dead N1, but comparing it to a kill with mechanical basis doesn't align.Is there any way to prove dubz was blindly chosen rather than having thought behind it?
No. There is not. So this is WIFOM.
Stats don't apply here otherwise I can say no one can ever wolf read me since I'm statistically more likely to be village every time.
April mad too********
Sporty mad because I'm still on top
********
His posts over 1-2 pages were enough to change your read on him?I don't want Mel to take this the wrong way, but I originally misinterpreted his personality and remarkable levels of confidence in his reads. As he's posted more (and flipping back through some of his posts from other games), I've realized that he's just like that.
the one you think is a villager.savage
which noob?
To be completely honest, ever since I came back from mini-hiatus, I stopped paying attention to who is reading me what and why, so I don't know those statistics. I'm just here to like-fish by being spicy.When was the last time I incorrectly read you? I really don’t remember.
I think in criminal minds I just said if the game didn’t end with AM I would go for Vis then you, not that I thought you were wolfy.
Well, that is depressing my eyebrows.the one you think is a villager.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.