• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

What's your choice?

• UDM

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • UofL

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

johndoe123

2+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I was accepted into UofL a couple months ago.. but now I have also gotten into UDM. I dont know which I should pick. Some things that are important to me are:

-where I can be most successful (is one less difficult/stressful than the other?)
-where I will be put in a positive position to specialize (dont know if I want to do this yet, but want to keep options open)
-where I will be able to network better,
-where will I be able to complete my graduation requirements better?

Any insight, advice or tips would be extremely appreciated! Thanks a lot!

D

deleted735879

What will be your cost of attendance at both schools? Go to the cheapest one.

hellopeople

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2008
Michigan
Status
Dentist
Pick the least expensive school taking into account family assistance you might have in either geographic area.
Dental schools are functionally identical in regards to producing general dentists.
This is assuming I'm not outdated and this latest crop of new schools are to the same standard.

pf1996

2+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
I was accepted into UofL a couple months ago.. but now I have also gotten into UDM. I dont know which I should pick. Some things that are important to me are:

-where I can be most successful (is one less difficult/stressful than the other?)
-where I will be put in a positive position to specialize (dont know if I want to do this yet, but want to keep options open)
-where I will be able to network better,
-where will I be able to complete my graduation requirements better?

Any insight, advice or tips would be extremely appreciated! Thanks a lot!
Where’s your residency?

About the Ads