Cardiothoracic anesthesia (ACTA) fellowship 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any word from Boston programs?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear from University of Washington (seattle) or University of Colorado?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thoughts on Louisville? is it a good program?

Is there a benefit to interviewing on early interview dates (like February) vs late (like April)? Some programs are only offering a few dates and I'm curious if it is all relatively equal or if getting an earlier date is advantageous.

any idea if NY programs like Sinai or Cornell are planning to release another round of invites? I submitted early January and have not heard from them

Did anyone receive an interview from THI recently? Wondering if there will be another wave of interview.

has colorado or washinton seattle sent any out?

Any word from Brigham, UPenn, Northwestern, Vandy?

What does a competitive CT application look like these days? Is a good basic score enough for good programs?

Interested to see how many people applied with the current fellowship downtrend

Just subtract some from last year’s total maybe 40 less haha
yah probably a bit less than last year. I'm sure we'll hit the bottom plateau of applicant numbers soon. seeing a good few of the same faces around lol

The local program director is stepping down next month and I have been convinced to come out of semiretirement and step back into that role. I was given the SF Match applications and I am deciding who to invite for interviews over the next week in consultation with a couple of the faculty.

Reactions: 1 users
The local program director is stepping down next month and I have been convinced to come out of semiretirement and step back into that role. I was given the SF Match applications and I am deciding who to invite for interviews over the next week in consultation with a couple of the faculty.
Which program?

Any word from UCLA and UCSF?
I heard LA has sent out invites. Haven’t heard much about SF.

UPenn sent out supplementary requests but nothing from them either it seems

I heard LA has sent out invites. Haven’t heard much about SF.

UPenn sent out supplementary requests but nothing from them either it seems
UPenn interview invite about a week ago

Reactions: 1 users