You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cardiothoracic anesthesia fellowship 2024
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mask-ventilation
New Member
Is it pretty silent for everyone else currently? Figured February would be when I would hear more, but it’s been very uneventful so far.
Been pretty quiet on my end too. Rejection from Cedars Sinai yesterday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CardsGas2024
New Member
Has anyone heard from Vandy?
CardsGas2024
New Member
From recent prior applicants, none were asked about CA2 ITE scores but some self-reported as they were in the top 10th percentile.Anyone know if programs ask for CA2 ITE scores? If so, any particular ones?
of my ~10 interviews, CCF was the only program that asked meAnyone know if programs ask for CA2 ITE scores? If so, any particular ones?
Is it good to update programs with new achievements prior to the match (e.g good ITE scores, or publications)?
D
deleted87051
Is it good to update programs with new achievements prior to the match (e.g good ITE scores, or publications)?
Couldn’t hurt. But keep the misdemeanors on the lowdown 😉
mask-ventilation
New Member
Heard from Cleveland clinic today. But, it was a rejection.
Last edited:
Well, at least u got a rejection! They did not even send it to me! Lol 100% ignored. Good luck to y’all.
mask-ventilation
New Member
The letter said it was taking them a long time to go through all of the applications. Perhaps they haven’t made it to yours yet. There’s still hope!Well, at least u got a rejection! They did not even send it to me! Lol 100% ignored. Good luck to y’all.
When did you submit the app?The letter said it was taking them a long time to go through all of the applications. Perhaps they haven’t made it to yours yet. There’s still hope!
mask-ventilation
New Member
November 27When did you submit the app?
Can we have a discord group?
sleepydoctor_54321
New Member
Has anyone heard from UW seattle ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anesthesia Jr
New Member
Any word from Vanderbilt or MGH?
anesthesia Jr
New Member
Or BIDMC?Any word from Vanderbilt or MGH?
mask-ventilation
New Member
I applied to Vandy and UW, haven’t heard from either.
Nada!!! 🙁 hopefully we can get a new wave next week!
00Sevo posted Dec 14 that they had heard from UW Seattle. No word for me from vandy, mgh, bidmc, or emory yet. Montefiore/albert einstein came out today.
anesthesia Jr
New Member
Got Montefiore on Monday.00Sevo posted Dec 14 that they had heard from UW Seattle. No word for me from vandy, mgh, bidmc, or emory yet. Montefiore/albert einstein came out today.
Any word from
Mayo?
Mass Gen?
Beth Israel?
🙁
Mayo?
Mass Gen?
Beth Israel?
🙁
sleepydoctor_54321
New Member
None
I heard from Mayo a few weeks ago (though they may have a rolling interview). Haven’t heard a peep from Boston. Let’s hope for more action in the coming weeks…Any word from
Mayo?
Mass Gen?
Beth Israel?
🙁
Anyone applying dual hear from Stanford?
sleepydoctor_54321
New Member
I didnt.Anyone applying dual hear from Stanford?
Very quiet today from my end, any new invitations? By the way, have u guys heard from Yale?
Heard from Yale 1/31. Haven’t heard from BI, BWH, or MGH 🤷🏼♀️Very quiet today from my end, any new invitations? By the way, have u guys heard from Yale?
Heard from MGH todayHeard from Yale 1/31. Haven’t heard from BI, BWH, or MGH
Wohoooo congratulations
congratulations 🎉 I didn't hear from them 🙁Heard from MGH today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone hear from Westchester?
Have u guys heard from Harvard: BWH and BI?
Heard from Loyola, I think someone was asking about it.
moderatesedation
New Member
Anyone hear from northwestern?
Heard from BI this afternoon!Have u guys heard from Harvard: BWH and BI?
Congratulations!!!!Heard from BI this afternoon!
Anything from Emory or Vanderbilt yet? It's getting kind of late in the cycle for no one to have heard from them.
Emory in January. Haven't heard from Vandy yetAnything from Emory or Vanderbilt yet? It's getting kind of late in the cycle for no one to have heard from them.
sleepydoctor_54321
New Member
i havent!Anyone applying dual hear from Stanford?
I heard from Vandy this past week. And Emory in early July. Still nothing from the north east programsAnything from Emory or Vanderbilt yet? It's getting kind of late in the cycle for no one to have heard from them.
Maine today.
Anybody hear from UCSD?
mask-ventilation
New Member
Heard from Maine the other day as well.Maine today.
Rejection from UCLA today.
sleepydoctor_54321
New Member
I didnt apply but I have colleagues that had interviews there.Anybody hear from UCSD?
How many interviews does everyone have? Seems like no more are going to get sent out, and I only have 5 so I'm a little worried.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like 7 and I have 1 on waitlist.
anesthesia Jr
New Member
Westchester sent out invites today.
anesthesia Jr
New Member
I am at 15 so far…
Dang. How many did you apply to? I think I only applied to 12-16 programs back in the day (what was recommended by my faculty).I am at 15 so far…
anesthesia Jr
New Member
I applied to 41 programs.Dang. How many did you apply to? I think I only applied to 12-16 programs back in the day (what was recommended by my faculty).
Similar threads
- Replies
- 86
- Views
- 27K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 150
- Views
- 56K
- Replies
- 262
- Views
- 76K
D