Cardiothoracic anesthesia fellowship 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if programs ask for CA2 ITE scores? If so, any particular ones?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it pretty silent for everyone else currently? Figured February would be when I would hear more, but it’s been very uneventful so far.

Been pretty quiet on my end too. Rejection from Cedars Sinai yesterday

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it good to update programs with new achievements prior to the match (e.g good ITE scores, or publications)?

Well, at least u got a rejection! They did not even send it to me! Lol 100% ignored. Good luck to y’all.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Well, at least u got a rejection! They did not even send it to me! Lol 100% ignored. Good luck to y’all.
The letter said it was taking them a long time to go through all of the applications. Perhaps they haven’t made it to yours yet. There’s still hope!

Members don't see this ad :)
00Sevo posted Dec 14 that they had heard from UW Seattle. No word for me from vandy, mgh, bidmc, or emory yet. Montefiore/albert einstein came out today.

Any word from
Mayo?
Mass Gen?
Beth Israel?
:(
I heard from Mayo a few weeks ago (though they may have a rolling interview). Haven’t heard a peep from Boston. Let’s hope for more action in the coming weeks…

Very quiet today from my end, any new invitations? By the way, have u guys heard from Yale?

Heard from Loyola, I think someone was asking about it.

Anything from Emory or Vanderbilt yet? It's getting kind of late in the cycle for no one to have heard from them.

How many interviews does everyone have? Seems like no more are going to get sent out, and I only have 5 so I'm a little worried.