Chances, with Postponing MCAT to August?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wellbutrin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently taking the MCAT on July 21st and debating whether or not to postpone ~2 weeks, to August 3rd. I'm applying this cycle and plan to submit my app within the next week.

My cGPA is a 3.63, sGPA is a 3.67. Lots of ECs, including 4.5 years of research (1 3rd author publication), leading service learning trips (106 hours of planning and going), volunteering with nonprofit that creates pop up clinics for the underserved (and working the clinics) ~550 hours, international medical service learning trip, ~80 hours of shadowing (not including 50 hours from medical trip), 4 dance teams (lead 2 of them), 2 years teaching introduction to psychology lab course, peer mentor for 3 years, peer wellness mentor for 2, and pre-med/STEM-related Greek Life. I am also URM.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Push to a January MCAT and get some clinical like scribing. Apply next cycle with your GPA ECs and a solid MCAT you will be seriously happy with what you get I think.
That's what I would do in your shoes.