Changing Letter Packet Author in AMCAS after Submitting Primary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DJBroca

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello pre-medonnas,

I recently submitted my primary application through AMCAS and discovered that the reason it did not get verified was due a LOC error. I need to change the author of my letter packet but I cannot find an option to do so after I have already submitted my primary. Any tips so I can get this process moving along a little faster?

-DJ Broca
 
verification only refers to the AMCAS application and not the letters submitted to AMCAS letter service. Is the error the authors listed on the primary application itself? if so you will have to contact AMCAS to correct
The problem is with the individual responsible for putting together my letter packet. I listed the incorrect author for my letter packet, not an individual letter. Do you still recommend I contact AMCAS?

Thank you!!