CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Do we want the 10 minute or can I hammer? the suspense is killing me
I Dare You Do It GIF
demanding do it GIF
Do It Reaction GIF
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office
I Dare You Do It GIF by Team Coco
Do It Thumbs Up GIF by BEARISH
You Got This Do It GIF by Pudgy Penguins
breaking bad GIF
Lets Go Comedy GIF by CBC
Go Episode 8 GIF by The Simpsons
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those were his exact scumreads minus yourself, and at least two of them (can't remember if beans was part of this) were people he was saying were sussing him from a scummy perspective
Okay? I can find someone scummy for different reasons.
Fruit was also town so I don't know what you're looking at here.
 
Day 2 Yeet Tally
beans (2) - shorty, SAR
rae () -
Barks (5) - alissa, apop, PSV, rae, kitz
PSV (6) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans, Barks, Dubz
Zenge () -

13/13
yeet close in ~7 minutes
 
I have a few minutes until intermission is up. Do I need to move my vote? I’m probably behind 5 pages
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad