You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
But you'll feel bad and know you need to reassessNo because now I'll feel bad if it's wrong
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But what if we lose the game by one misyeetBut you'll feel bad and known you need to reassess
Then we'll get there sooner lol, do you think someone besides barkley goes over today, realistically?But what if we lose the game by one misyeet
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I need a lil break from stressing myself out so I'm gonna go wash my hair 😅
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I dunno, maybe. I don't want to be in charge. I gave the blocc keys to Alissa or Zenge. You can have them too.Then we'll get there sooner lol, do you think someone besides barkley goes over today, realistically?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I recommend dyeing a bright color when stressed. 85% success rate for meI think I need a lil break from stressing myself out so I'm gonna go wash my hair 😅
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh it's currently blue with rainbow panels so I've got that coveredI recommend dyeing a bright color when stressed. 85% success rate for me
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
We craves the hammerI'm not just being hammer hungry fwiw, I genuinely think it's a helpful time for it with nights being open
Day 3 Yeet Tally
Barks (4) - alissa, kitz, rae, beans
beans (1) - Clem
rae (2) - SAR, Dubz
7/10
yeet close in ~4 hours
Barks (4) - alissa, kitz, rae, beans
beans (1) - Clem
rae (2) - SAR, Dubz
7/10
yeet close in ~4 hours
I KNEW IT!Well anyway, I shot fruit (sorry fruits) because I thought it was sketchy how he kept repeating things about a coordinated attack against him and it felt reminiscent of the last game he was a wolf. Plus I saw some other people also throwing out some sus in that direction so decided to go for it
*sniffs*I don't really see much of a point of continuing to wait to vote if we're going to stay at a stalemate like this.
yeet barks
@kaydubs @Animal Midwife
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay.
I do actually think I need to know before I spend the next 4 hours reading and rereading things and driving myself crazy.
Sorry if I'm wrong, barks.
Unyeet rae, yeet barks.
I do actually think I need to know before I spend the next 4 hours reading and rereading things and driving myself crazy.
Sorry if I'm wrong, barks.
Unyeet rae, yeet barks.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Clem J or @apoptosis09 I sanction the hammer
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
@Clem J or @apoptosis09 I sanction the hammer
Yeet barks
@Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
@Clem J I beat you to the hammer 😎
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
gotdammitThat's 5
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
nvmgotdammit
I’m forgotten in this halfway throughI'm really not sure where to go atp. If zenge and dubz are both village (which I feel is likely) and SAR is village like dubz claims (I'm inclined to softly believe her for the moment) and zenge/clem/SAR are right that barks is reading village than that means the scum has to be between clem, apop, alissa, rae, and kitz and I'm not really scumreading kitz, rae, or clem (his real time today has felt towny) and apop is always a little scummy so idk if she's actually scum this time or if it's still village apop.
I can't say I really want to yeet kitz, rae, clem, or apop today.
I just don't know what to do with barks. I agree that it's scummy that she shot fruit like that but I don't know why she claimed it at all if scum. I still doubt she was paired with spurs/PSV but I think she could be part of a different scum faction and paired with someone else.
guys I don't think I'm a fan of multiball...this is so much easier when it's just village v wolf pack
Yeet closed; results pending!
Final Day 3 Yeet Tally
Barks (6) - alissa, kitz, rae, beans, Dubz, apop
beans (1) - Clem
rae (1) - SAR
8/10
Missing: Barks, Zenge
Barks (6) - alissa, kitz, rae, beans, Dubz, apop
beans (1) - Clem
rae (1) - SAR
8/10
Missing: Barks, Zenge
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many misyeets til yolo?
Impossible to say.How many misyeets til yolo?
Tomorrow could be MYLO
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Most Only Live Once?Impossible to say.
Tomorrow could be MYLO
We have vampires perhaps?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk if I'd go that far. Scum do have to eliminate each other too.Impossible to say.
Tomorrow could be MYLO
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If we got really unlucky I guess all of the villagers could die and then scum factions would just be duking it out but there should be at least 9 villagers total so tomorrow shouldn't be MYLO...I think 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Numbers is villains
Mylo - misyeet and lose (I think)Most Only Live Once?
We have vampires perhaps?
Yolo - yeet or lose (I think)
Essentially referring to when village needs to yeet scum with every day cycle otherwise the game is lost
MisYeet and LOseMost Only Live Once?
We have vampires perhaps?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ur late
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
MisYeet and LOse
I liked mine better 🥲Mylo - misyeet and lose (I think)
Yolo - yeet or lose (I think)
Essentially referring to when village needs to yeet scum with every day cycle otherwise the game is lost
Roster
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
It is now Night 3.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sigh
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Welp
I got it in before AM! And everyone on thread was like “it’s only 5 there’s not enough votes” and I was allUr late
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Good news: our scum pool is smaller! So chances of success go up now. Kinda.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal Midwife , why would you raise your child like this. Do you see what your bloodlust has done?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AM doesn't react to posts when she's modding so I won't get the angery I deserve
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Anyway my penance will be rereading this whole goddamn thread