-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
when you do the YouTube links, get rid of the http://youtu.be part and just put the number/letter jobby in there. 🙂
Thanks.
Let's try this again...
[YOUTUBE]4JipHEz53sU[/YOUTUBE]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********
Last meme from me until official results are posted--I don't want to make it too hard for DVMDream to find the tally. But this is not over, Fireflysushi!
********
*******************************
Hahaha
And yet you responded so that is clearly not true!
![]()
******************
Last meme from me until official results are posted--I don't want to make it too hard for DVMDream to find the tally. But this is not over, Fireflysushi!
********
Lynch technology. First my laptop dies, now my dsl stops working. Checking thread on cell is no fun. I guess I should be happy I am still functioning.
Last edited:
Thanks for the congrats everyone!!! Super excited.
And apparently it does seem to be that time for suspicions to develop... :sigh:
And apparently it does seem to be that time for suspicions to develop... :sigh:
Friendly reminder for those of you with expletives in your memes that it is really not ok in the forums. I hope DVMdream will let you edit out those memes without any issues.
Friendly reminder for those of you with expletives in your memes that it is really not ok in the forums. I hope DVMdream will let you edit out those memes without any issues.
opps didn't really consider that 😳
opps didn't really consider that 😳
I would say please edit that out and if DVMdream has a problem with it, she can talk to me 🙂.
Suspicions fly around. Does anyone have any information? No one comes forward. Today the group of mansion guests surround Zanydogz. They grab her and beat her until it is revealed that zanydogz is Nicki Minaj a mansion guest and villager. It is now night 3.
Night closes at 6pm. I still need all of the pms.
Night closes at 6pm. I still need all of the pms.
Ugh, I really thought she was lying. Sorry zany.Suspicions fly around. Does anyone have any information? No one comes forward. Today the group of mansion guests surround Zanydogz. They grab her and beat her until it is revealed that zanydogz is Nicki Minaj a mansion guest and villager. It is now night 3.
Night closes at 6pm. I still need all of the pms.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did, too... I'm really sorry zany 🙁
************************
Want those cupcakes now zany?
**************************
Want those cupcakes now zany?
**************************
Good to know my thoughts on her just being a newb with poor wording choices were true. Misspeaking will get you killed in WW - let that be known.
Good to know my thoughts on her just being a newb with poor wording choices were true. Misspeaking will get you killed in WW - let that be known.
I know. This is exactly why I couldn't vote for her or IPB. Sorry zany, wish we could have kept you alive longer 🙁 welp, let's see what tonight has in store for us!
I'll be interested to see as well... Sorry zany, these first lynches are always so hard.I know. This is exactly why I couldn't vote for her or IPB. Sorry zany, wish we could have kept you alive longer 🙁 welp, let's see what tonight has in store for us!
I know. This is exactly why I couldn't vote for her or IPB. Sorry zany, wish we could have kept you alive longer 🙁 welp, let's see what tonight has in store for us!
Agreed. That seems so wasteful. 😎
**********
Oooooo devyn got in trouble!
Kick her butt, dyachei!
Fwiw my meme was supposed to be the skateboarding turtle that says meh. Totally g rated over in TW land!
************
Oooooo devyn got in trouble!
Kick her butt, dyachei!
Fwiw my meme was supposed to be the skateboarding turtle that says meh. Totally g rated over in TW land!
************
**********
Oooooo devyn got in trouble!
Kick her butt, dyachei!
Fwiw my meme was supposed to be the skateboarding turtle that says meh. Totally g rated over in TW land!
************
This is for you TimeWarner!
************************
Want those cupcakes now zany?
**************************
****************
Um yes plz? 😀
And really no hard feelings guys. I know I screwed up with my posting...looking back I probably would have lynched myself for it.
****************
Friendly reminder for those of you with expletives in your memes that it is really not ok in the forums. I hope DVMdream will let you edit out those memes without any issues.
👍
****************
Um yes plz? 😀
And really no hard feelings guys. I know I screwed up with my posting...looking back I probably would have lynched myself for it.
****************
****************************
Here you go
**********************
********************
Do you need me to change any of mine?
************************
****************************
Here you go
![]()
**********************
******************

******************
Last edited:
All of mine have been edited - I think I was the culprit 🙁 I swear a bit too much. We tend to do that in Ireland - that and drink.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
Do you need me to change any of mine?
************************
If they are against sdn forum rules then yes.
All of mine have been edited - I think I was the culprit 🙁 I swear a bit too much. We tend to do that in Ireland - that and drink.![]()
*************
Yes you definitely were ze culprit. You have to cut back on the alchy!!!!
Yet whenever you say crap, you say cr@p. quite cute. But they say it on national tv, so I assume it's ok?
**************
Sorry zany, that sucks 🙁 I hate the first few lynches, they're almost always inevitably villagers. I'm still shocked and glad that our first lynch was actually a wolf.
*************
Yes you definitely were ze culprit. You have to cut back on the alchy!!!!
Yet whenever you say crap, you say cr@p. quite cute. But they say it on national tv, so I assume it's ok?
**************
Yeah for awhile I said d@mn too until someone in the lounge yelled at me for typing it that way. I just assumed I couldn't use it so inserted the @. Alas it appears you can say damn & crap here. But why not f#ck?! 🙁
Sorry Zany🙁
Well crap. I now understand why zany wasn't sure about her character. I wouldn't have known who Nicki Minaj was either. 🙁
Well crap. I now understand why zany wasn't sure about her character. I wouldn't have known who Nicki Minaj was either. 🙁
Can I make a suggestion to avoid this confusion for everyone else? If you don't know who your character is, google them.
********************************
**********************************************
**********************************************
***********************************
Next victim gets these if they convert:
Chocolate Oreo mint Cupcakes!!!
***************************
Next victim gets these if they convert:
Chocolate Oreo mint Cupcakes!!!
***************************
***********************************
Next victim gets these if they convert:
Chocolate Oreo mint Cupcakes!!!
![]()
***************************
Ugh, maybe I should post something about posting pics of cupcakes. Not fair when I am trying to eat healthy!
2 and 1/2 hours until night closes, still waiting on a lot of pms. RNG will be used for anyone that does not pm.
Some of you have sent questions that I will respond to when I get home in a little bit.
Some of you have sent questions that I will respond to when I get home in a little bit.
***********************************
Next victim gets these if they convert:
Chocolate Oreo mint Cupcakes!!!
![]()
***************************
😱
These are like all of my favorite things in one!! Quick, someone convert me!!

Ugh, maybe I should post something about posting pics of cupcakes. Not fair when I am trying to eat healthy!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********************************
Muah hah ha! It pays being on the bad side- things don't have calories! It's true!!
Love this one
***************************************
Muah hah ha! It pays being on the bad side- things don't have calories! It's true!!
Love this one
***************************************
I actually don't like cupcakes, so your posts have no affect on me. 

I actually don't like cupcakes, so your posts have no affect on me.![]()
I'm sorry. Wat. I don't understand.
I like cupcakes but only if they aren't piled with frosting. I like frosting but too much makes it hard to get optimum cupcake:frosting in each bite.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K

