-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm sorry. Wat. I don't understand.

+1
do you like cake?
Ummmm....no 😳
we should lynch you for this 😉😱
These are like all of my favorite things in one!! Quick, someone convert me!!![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***********************************I like cupcakes but only if they aren't piled with frosting. I like frosting but too much makes it hard to get optimum cupcake:frosting in each bite.
I completley agree
****************************************
I like cupcakes but only if they aren't piled with frosting. I like frosting but too much makes it hard to get optimum cupcake:frosting in each bite.
I love cake, but hate frosting. I like either a really thin layer of frosting or no frosting at all.
Just under 2 hours until night closes. I have answered all questions. Still waiting on a lot of PMs.
Please, don't make me use the RNG.
Please, don't make me use the RNG.
I love cake, but hate frosting. I like either a really thin layer of frosting or no frosting at all.
I promise that if we are ever in the same place and you have too much frosting, I will help!
Ummmm....no 😳
I think there's something wrong with you. You should get that checked out. Lol.
we should lynch you for this 😉
Did you SEE those cupcakes?!!?
I love cake, but hate frosting. I like either a really thin layer of frosting or no frosting at all.
I hate cake and depending on the frosting (if it is good) I would just eat the frosting throw out the cake! 😆
I think there's something wrong with you. You should get that checked out. Lol.
You don't know the half of it.... I am probably one of the pickiest eaters on the planet. I am missing some key taste buds.

I hate cake and depending on the frosting (if it is good) I would just eat the frosting throw out the cake! 😆
Devyn= whiskey and frosting
DVM= no whiskey and cake
Devyn and DVM= waffles!! 😀
I hate cake and depending on the frosting (if it is good) I would just eat the frosting throw out the cake! 😆
****************
Lynch devyn. So I can torture her with cake!!!!! And take away her whiskey waffles! What an awesome revenge!!!
****************
Devyn= whiskey and frosting
DVM= no whiskey and cake
Devyn and DVM= waffles!! 😀
Yay!!!! We finally find a win-win 😀
****************
Lynch devyn. So I can torture her with cake!!!!! And take away her whiskey waffles! What an awesome revenge!!!
****************
*************
Damn. Now I feel bad. Thanks a lot
Have to remember YOU tortured ME. And made everyone suspect some dumb Butt theory!
*************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Devyn= whiskey and frosting
DVM= no whiskey and cake
Devyn and DVM= waffles!! 😀
jj = whiskey and frosting and cake and waffles. What does that say about me?!

***********
TW: waffles, cake, and cider. Oh my!
Devyn + TW = mud wrestling, preferably in an Irish pub
************
TW: waffles, cake, and cider. Oh my!
Devyn + TW = mud wrestling, preferably in an Irish pub
************
Sorry, dyachei...
I love Portal! My favorite part of Portal 2 is the crazy space core.At least someone got the reference😀
[YOUTUBE]xeKMS62GrTI[/YOUTUBE]
I actually read that out loud. And then laughed.awwww someone beat me to it! My husband loved watching me play Portal because I would get SO FRUSTRATED and just swear at the screen and stomp my feet lots...At least someone got the reference😀

Less than an hour remaining. Need PMs, please!!
If absolutely needed, I can extend the deadline to 7PM but I would like to get night closed before then if possible.
If absolutely needed, I can extend the deadline to 7PM but I would like to get night closed before then if possible.
Lay the smack down on the DVM! Use the RNG!Less than an hour remaining. Need PMs, please!!
If absolutely needed, I can extend the deadline to 7PM but I would like to get night closed before then if possible.
I think I probably fail by devyn's standards - I've never been to a club, pub, or drank whisky (or vodka, or any alcohol). And currently I don't plan to. 😎
Lay the smack down on the DVM! Use the RNG!
I am about to debunk someone from their role and give it to someone else...
I am missing over 50% of the PMs so I will give them some more time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Less than an hour remaining. Need PMs, please!!
If absolutely needed, I can extend the deadline to 7PM but I would like to get night closed before then if possible.
If they keep slacking, I'm sure there are other people that would be happy to take their roles/items 😀
Lay the smack down on the DVM! Use the RNG!
👍 not sure how much longer I will stay up so I will probably miss it anyhow, but darn people get your PMs in!!!
👍👍If they keep slacking, I'm sure there are other people that would be happy to take their roles/items 😀
I think I probably fail by devyn's standards - I've never been to a club, pub, or drank whisky (or vodka, or any alcohol). And currently I don't plan to. 😎
😱😱😱😱
How old are you?! What is your damage little boy?! No but seriously - for f#cks sake why the heck not!

👍👍👍👍 Yeah, like me!If they keep slacking, I'm sure there are other people that would be happy to take their roles/items 😀
I think I probably fail by devyn's standards - I've never been to a club, pub, or drank whisky (or vodka, or any alcohol). And currently I don't plan to. 😎
You are still young, grasshopper. Wait until you feel the joys of some kinds of alcohol, especially after a stressful day at work. 🙂
😱😱😱😱
How old are you?! What is your damage little boy?! No but seriously - for f#cks sake why the heck not!![]()
well... i'm like 26 and i'm in a similar boat. the few times i've gone to a bar, it's been diet coke...
I think I probably fail by devyn's standards - I've never been to a club, pub, or drank whisky (or vodka, or any alcohol). And currently I don't plan to. 😎
But pubs and clubs are so much fun. So miss the clubs in England. =( And cider is soooo good.
And I'm honestly not trying to push you to drink or anything, so don't feel pressure. I find it enjoyable when I have the time to do it. The next day, eh maybe not so much.
But pubs and clubs are so much fun. So miss the clubs in England. =( And cider is soooo good.
And I'm honestly not trying to push you to drink or anything, so don't feel pressure. I find it enjoyable when I have the time to do it. The next day, eh maybe not so much.
I never drink to the point of a hangover. I will drink up until I start feeling tipsy and then I am done. The worst I have had the next day has been a slight headache.
I never drink to the point of a hangover. I will drink up until I start feeling tipsy and then I am done. The worst I have had the next day has been a slight headache.
Consider yourself lucky. I tend to go a little too hard on occasions. Last day of finals in the UK I think I was blacked out by 9:30 PM. Pretty sure I had a 2 day hangover after that one.
I never drink to the point of a hangover. I will drink up until I start feeling tipsy and then I am done. The worst I have had the next day has been a slight headache.
ditto - it is actually very rare that I have a hangover thanks to my high tolerance, but when I do it is no dice.
As long as I stick within a certain drink limit I am set to function like normal the next day.What is it about these games that cause all the drinking conversations?!![]()
Devyn. 🙂
Night deadline extended until 6:30PM. Still waiting on too many PMs and I understand that real life exists. I will RNG everything at 6:30PM, no more nice mod once that time hits.
Devyn. 🙂
HEY! I am not the only one who drinks alcohol in this here WW game!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night deadline extended until 6:30PM. Still waiting on too many PMs and I understand that real life exists. I will RNG everything at 6:30PM, no more nice mod once that time hits.
oh maaahhhhhhh. i was really looking forward to getting the results so that I can leachblock SDN for the rest of the night and actually get to studying for finals.
ditto - it is actually very rare that I have a hangover thanks to my high tolerance, but when I do it is no dice.As long as I stick within a certain drink limit I am set to function like normal the next day.
Yeah, I spent so much time in my early 20s drunk and hungover that I know *exactly* where my limit is and am fine as long as I don't intentionally fling myself over it. I didn't really take the traditional route to vet school, haha.
Hey guys. I am going to be away almost all day tomorrow (follow-up health issues). Doubt I can check in.
BUT.... I am leaving you all a gift. 😍
I assume it is too late for the wolves to do anything about it, and I wanted to gloat a little:
But our seer is returning. 😎
Please make sure to protect her this time!
Happy hunting....
SOV
BUT.... I am leaving you all a gift. 😍
I assume it is too late for the wolves to do anything about it, and I wanted to gloat a little:

But our seer is returning. 😎
Please make sure to protect her this time!
Happy hunting....
SOV
oh maaahhhhhhh. i was really looking forward to getting the results so that I can leachblock SDN for the rest of the night and actually get to studying for finals.
Ditto. In theory I'm studying for the respiratory exam tomorrow ... but mostly I'm checking SDN, randomly watching youtube, catching up on world news ... you know, anything other than studying for the exam.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K