-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yay 👍How do these sound to everyone. Give me a yay or nay.
yay, i may miss some but i really need this game to speed up with finals coming along
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds good to me. I shouldn't miss lynches this weekend. It's possible that I may miss the lynch tomorrow since I have a final at 11 and then a review at 2:30. Then my lovely commute home.
Works for me!
Yay!
works for me too
Hey everyone, I really gotta go and leechblock this site get away, but is there any way we can move the lynch time to 2:30 pm pacific time on schooldays or at least tomorrow? If it's inconvenient for the others that's totally fine, but I'd hate to have to keep contingency voting.
Alright everyone, I'm off to bed. I don't work tomorrow so I should be around for everything, although I'll be going to the gym in the evening because I failed to go today.
Hey everyone, I really gotta go and leechblock this site get away, but is there any way we can move the lynch time to 2:30 pm pacific time on schooldays or at least tomorrow? If it's inconvenient for the others that's totally fine, but I'd hate to have to keep contingency voting.
I can change it to 2:30PM tomorrow. During next week, everything will change because I have to work so the game will be dependent upon my work schedule.
New Lynch Deadline for Day 4, 2:30PM PST.
Happy Lynching!
The Saturday/Sunday Schedule will be as follows:
Saturday:
Day 5: Lynch deadline 10AM
Night 5: Deadline 2PM
Day 6: Deadline 6PM
Sunday:
Night 6: Deadline 10AM
Day 7: Deadline 2PM
Night 7: Deadline 6PM
Sweet, thanks!
*************************************
Awwww man no new innocents to bribe with cupcakes
****************************************
Awwww man no new innocents to bribe with cupcakes
****************************************
***********************
Since I have noone to war with right now I will just continue to post funny memes.
****************************************
Since I have noone to war with right now I will just continue to post funny memes.
****************************************
***********************
Since I have noone to war with right now I will just continue to post funny memes.
![]()
****************************************
At least it probably doesn't have rabies. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************8
**************************************
**************************************
******************************8
![]()
**************************************
Fail! I already posted that.. 😛
And with that I am off to bed with the other east coasters
*********************************Fail! I already posted that.. 😛
On this thread?
*************************
*********************************
On this thread?
*************************
Yes. On this thread. Just tonight. About 3 pages back. 😛
I can vouch for DVMD on this. It totally happened. Do not lynch the Mod. 😛Yes. On this thread. Just tonight. About 3 pages back. 😛
******************************Yes. On this thread. Just tonight. About 3 pages back. 😛
For some reason my home computer doesn't let me view attatchments. They have to be pasted in the post for me to see them. I couldn't see Emiloo's pancake cupcake the other night either. My work computer lets me see them, but this one says that I don't have permission to view the picture.
I appologize fo any repeat memes or amusing phrases.
*****************************
******************************
For some reason my home computer doesn't let me view attatchments. They have to be pasted in the post for me to see them. I couldn't see Emiloo's pancake cupcake the other night either. My work computer lets me see them, but this one says that I don't have permission to view the picture.
I appologize fo any repeat memes or amusing phrases.
*****************************
That is weird. I pasted it into the post. 😕
Your computer is screwy...
That is weird. I pasted it into the post. 😕
Your computer is screwy...[/QUOTE]
******************
True dat! It used to freeze randomly during my physics quizes during undergrad, but I guess I can respect its aversion to that subject😛
******************
No it was a wolf attack, I was attacked twice
Did the PM say you were protected from 2 attacks?
On another note, I have yet to receive any items - I haz a sad. 🙁
Did the PM say you were protected from 2 attacks?
Yes it said I was attacked twice, the wolves messed with the wrong villager😎
Yes it said I was attacked twice, the wolves messed with the wrong villager😎
Yes but how did you survive 2 attacks - did someone protect you? Or the lounge as a whole? Just trying to figure out what happened in the lounge with the weird write up and wondering if it centers around your attacks.
Haha. I've had 2.Did the PM say you were protected from 2 attacks?
On another note, I have yet to receive any items - I haz a sad. 🙁
Professor didn't show up for my first class, so I'm here for a few minutes instead. Does anyone have a lead regarding today's lynch yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did the PM say you were protected from 2 attacks?
On another note, I have yet to receive any items - I haz a sad. 🙁
************************************
**************************************
Yes but how did you survive 2 attacks - did someone protect you? Or the lounge as a whole? Just trying to figure out what happened in the lounge with the weird write up and wondering if it centers around your attacks.
I feel like the group was protected or blocked as a whole. This would explain DVMDreams write up regarding the lounge AND sheeps block of two attacks. Unless someone comes forward and explains otherwise.
Did the PM say you were protected from 2 attacks?
On another note, I have yet to receive any items - I haz a sad. 🙁
no items here either 🙁
Okay, so I have my lynch vote and I don't really have a good basis for it, but i'm just suspicious of there being a wolf in the lounge sooo there you go
lynch orca2011
Yes but how did you survive 2 attacks - did someone protect you? Or the lounge as a whole? Just trying to figure out what happened in the lounge with the weird write up and wondering if it centers around your attacks.
I dont feel comfortable explaining exactly why I didnt die at this point. Im not trying to withhold info, just trying to protect myself.
At this point I believe there was just a failed attack last night unless the wolves can attack and convert on the same night.
I dont feel comfortable explaining exactly why I didnt die at this point. Im not trying to withhold info, just trying to protect myself.
At this point I believe there was just a failed attack last night unless the wolves can attack and convert on the same night.
fair enough ... works for me at this point
and for katie8's vote....
I feel like the group was protected or blocked as a whole. This would explain DVMDreams write up regarding the lounge AND sheeps block of two attacks. Unless someone comes forward and explains otherwise.
no items here either 🙁
Okay, so I have my lynch vote and I don't really have a good basis for it, but i'm just suspicious of there being a wolf in the lounge sooo there you go
lynch orca2011
And it starts...
I feel like the lounge was locked down for whatever reason, maybe protection, so only a wolf in our room could attack in the room. As in there's a wolf in the lounge and sheep survived the attack. I'm going to say lynch orca2011. More suspicious of her than dyachei right now.
That would make a lot of sense about the lounge. 👍I feel like the group was protected or blocked as a whole. This would explain DVMDreams write up regarding the lounge AND sheeps block of two attacks. Unless someone comes forward and explains otherwise.
no items here either 🙁
Okay, so I have my lynch vote and I don't really have a good basis for it, but i'm just suspicious of there being a wolf in the lounge sooo there you go
lynch orca2011
And this lynch vote is going to be tough. 🙁 Since I was dead I wasn't able to seer anyone.
I'd be more apt to wonder about a more vocal player. I'm sure the wolves got excited when we were debating taking down people with potential roles.
I don't know. I feel like if there was a wolf in the lounge then them being locked in wouldn't prevent them from attacking because they were already in the room with Sheep. I think the fact that the entire room was mentioned and not just Sheep is significant. I don't know if I am making sense or not but I don't feel comfortable lynching orca right now because of a feeling. I want to wait a little while to see if more concrete evidence comes out first.I feel like the lounge was locked down for whatever reason, maybe protection, so only a wolf in our room could attack in the room. As in there's a wolf in the lounge and sheep survived the attack. I'm going to say lynch orca2011. More suspicious of her than dyachei right now.
I don't know. I feel like if there was a wolf in the lounge then them being locked in wouldn't prevent them from attacking because they were already in the room with Sheep. I think the fact that the entire room was mentioned and not just Sheep is significant. I don't know if I am making sense or not but I don't feel comfortable lynching orca right now because of a feeling. I want to wait a little while to see if more concrete evidence comes out first.
Sorry, that's what I mean. That the wolves could attack in the room because there is a wolf in it. For whatever reason sheep managed to stay alive. Sorry if I'm not making sense, on my phone so it's hard to type.
I meant that maybe Sheep was the target but the wolves couldn't get in and that's why the attack failed.Sorry, that's what I mean. That the wolves could attack in the room because there is a wolf in it. For whatever reason sheep managed to stay alive. Sorry if I'm not making sense, on my phone so it's hard to type.
Sorry, that's what I mean. That the wolves could attack in the room because there is a wolf in it. For whatever reason sheep managed to stay alive. Sorry if I'm not making sense, on my phone so it's hard to type.
I meant that maybe Sheep was the target but the wolves couldn't get in and that's why the attack failed.
I think wildcat's theory is more likely. The wolves may only be able to attack in a room that has a wolf. And sheepdog had an out or protection.
Making an entire room safe from wolf attacks seems a little less likely.
I think wildcat's theory is more likely. The wolves may only be able to attack in a room that has a wolf. And sheepdog had an out or protection.
Making an entire room safe from wolf attacks seems a little less likely.
That and Sheeps pretty much said he had some sort of protection.. so that would seem most likely.
I missed Sheep's post. Just saw it when I went back through. Nevermind then.That and Sheeps pretty much said he had some sort of protection.. so that would seem most likely.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The way I see it, there are 3 options for how the lounge was locked down:I think wildcat's theory is more likely. The wolves may only be able to attack in a room that has a wolf. And sheepdog had an out or protection.
Making an entire room safe from wolf attacks seems a little less likely.
1. item - nobody's mentioned anything like this, but so far we've seen every weapon from Clue but the wrench. Not sure how a wrench would block a room, though.
2. villager ability - it makes sense for there to be a protector. Could this be the way it works instead of targeting one person?
3. wolf ability - probably would be a limited-use power. Seems like it would almost guarantee a kill, though.
So you think he protected himself/someone protected him, and the lounge lockdown was something else?That and Sheeps pretty much said he had some sort of protection.. so that would seem most likely.
So you think he protected himself/someone protected him, and the lounge lockdown was something else?
Obviously he avoided 2 attacks, so something or someone protected him. Or he could be full of Sheepdog's poo and he is a wolf making crap up - but he is our host, so hopefully someone has or will investigate him.
As far as the lounge being locked down - I am not sure if that actually happened or not - or is DVM trying to f' with our minds.
*********************************
********************************
********************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
