Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😉

Yer just jealous.

Don't make me tie you up next .... vote! 😉

**********************************************
Oh yes! I so wish you had tied me up LIS 😆

now you are getting all kinky with Lissa - who's next LIS?!
Two timing bastard! 😡 😱
**************************************************
 
**********************************************
Oh yes! I so wish you had tied me up LIS 😆

now you are getting all kinky with Lissa - who's next LIS?!
Two timing bastard! 😡 😱
**************************************************

I dunno. Lissa doesn't seem all that fun. She's all serious 'n stuff about voting and waiting for WTF and blah blah blah. I think I need a better target.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From the PMs sent to both Sheepie and I, we believe that Orca was WTF's target. However, I haven't seen her online yet to see if she's silenced or if she's merely busy.

Yes WTF investigated orca, I just wanted to give her a little time to possibly get on and comment in case she found out orca is innocent before we start a bandwagon towards her
 
Argh. So what now? Does anyone have any suspicions? There are a few people I've been suspicious of for flying under the radar the whole game, but other than that, I have no idea.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you would have known. When I protected IPB (ugh .... ) I was told explicitly that there had not been an attack.

I was told I kept a close eye on her during the night and no harm came to her. Didn't really say attacked or not attack
 
I'm pretty sure. It did say that orca "appears to be Brad Pitt, mansion guest" as opposed to "is" but I don't think that is meant to insinuate anything. If there had been a conversion of orca, I am pretty sure I would have been told.

I was more thinking along the lines of last game where Dyachei's seer role only snagged a part of the role each time. It took her two or three shots at the same person to get it all. Doesn't sound like that's going on here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But Philliab had already posted several times since night results came out. That was why I said it looks like a conversion is likely.

Gotcha. Sorry. I only read a tiny bit as I *just* got home.

BF got arrested and hauled off to jail this evening for - get this - a warrant for a ticket he paid four years ago. Yes. He paid it. They evidently have no record of it. Evidently another dude was there too for the same reason, so it looks like some crazy mixup happened and the coppers decided to go hogwild. Had to bail him out and only just got back. I swear, police in this state...I do not like being greeted at my door by two police officers with my boyfriend's bike, telling me he's been arrested and going to jail and will call me to post bail when he gets the chance.
 
Gotcha. Sorry. I only read a tiny bit as I *just* got home.

BF got arrested and hauled off to jail this evening for - get this - a warrant for a ticket he paid four years ago. Yes. He paid it. They evidently have no record of it. Evidently another dude was there too for the same reason, so it looks like some crazy mixup happened and the coppers decided to go hogwild. Had to bail him out and only just got back. I swear, police in this state...I do not like being greeted at my door by two police officers with my boyfriend's bike, telling me he's been arrested and going to jail and will call me to post bail when he gets the chance.
That's nuts.
 
BF got arrested and hauled off to jail this evening for - get this - a warrant for a ticket he paid four years ago. Yes. He paid it. They evidently have no record of it. Evidently another dude was there too for the same reason, so it looks like some crazy mixup happened and the coppers decided to go hogwild. Had to bail him out and only just got back. I swear, police in this state...I do not like being greeted at my door by two police officers with my boyfriend's bike, telling me he's been arrested and going to jail and will call me to post bail when he gets the chance.
********
Wow. 😱 That's one screwy mix-up.
********
 
Gotcha. Sorry. I only read a tiny bit as I *just* got home.

BF got arrested and hauled off to jail this evening for - get this - a warrant for a ticket he paid four years ago. Yes. He paid it. They evidently have no record of it. Evidently another dude was there too for the same reason, so it looks like some crazy mixup happened and the coppers decided to go hogwild. Had to bail him out and only just got back. I swear, police in this state...I do not like being greeted at my door by two police officers with my boyfriend's bike, telling me he's been arrested and going to jail and will call me to post bail when he gets the chance.

I hope that gets straightened out soon. That sucks.
 
*************************************
That sucks WTF. My BF and I were backing out of the diagonal parking by the dorms one year when he hit a biker going the wrong way in a one way that also doens't allow bikes. We got out and helped the guy out of the street. I called the police using BFs phone and told them what happened. Guy was saying over and over "I'm fine, I'm fine". We ended up leaving to do some errands because he said he was fine, but later that night my BF got a call from campus police. They said they were giving him a ticket for fleeing the scene of a crime. Luckily his dad is a volunteer policeman. Dad called the department and told them that we did call 911 and they did not say that we needed to stay, so the ticket was dropped. Cops are silly sometimes. I hope you get your bail money back soon!
***************************************
 
Gotcha. Sorry. I only read a tiny bit as I *just* got home.

BF got arrested and hauled off to jail this evening for - get this - a warrant for a ticket he paid four years ago. Yes. He paid it. They evidently have no record of it. Evidently another dude was there too for the same reason, so it looks like some crazy mixup happened and the coppers decided to go hogwild. Had to bail him out and only just got back. I swear, police in this state...I do not like being greeted at my door by two police officers with my boyfriend's bike, telling me he's been arrested and going to jail and will call me to post bail when he gets the chance.

Buddy of mine at work a bunch of years ago got hauled in for a similar screw-up. He got put in lock-up with some huge Russian dude who had been arrested for severing his wife's head.

I'm thinking that's one of those experiences you don't forget.
 
Buddy of mine at work a bunch of years ago got hauled in for a similar screw-up. He got put in lock-up with some huge Russian dude who had been arrested for severing his wife's head.

I'm thinking that's one of those experiences you don't forget.
********
....yeah, I'm thinking you're right about that.
********
 
I got a new car tonight~ My first car ever, whoo! No more driving my mother's!

On the other hand, all those stories suck. 🙁 Mistakes are funny at some point. Ironic, definitely...
 
Oh yeah. Now that I've gotten the details from him...did I mentioned they handcuffed him? For a supposed non-paid 4 year old traffic ticket for driving without proof of insurance. Handcuffed him in front of a busy street and put him in the back seat, driving the bike in the trunk to my place. They wouldn't even let me talk to him; he had to be taken to the jail and call me from there. Seriously. Plus multiple pat downs. They only take cash for bail/bond money, wouldn't take his card, etc. The phone call to me was collect, not ever free; wouldn't let him use his cell phone. Gawd.

ok /rant, back to game
 
Oh yeah. Now that I've gotten the details from him...did I mentioned they handcuffed him? For a supposed non-paid 4 year old traffic ticket for driving without proof of insurance. Handcuffed him in front of a busy street and put him in the back seat, driving the bike in the trunk to my place. They wouldn't even let me talk to him; he had to be taken to the jail and call me from there. Seriously. Plus multiple pat downs. They only take cash for bail/bond money, wouldn't take his card, etc. The phone call to me was collect, not ever free; wouldn't let him use his cell phone. Gawd.

ok /rant, back to game

This is what I get for going to bed on time last night! Yikes WTF! That is absolutely ridiculous. Why don't they spend their time hunting down the actual bad guys. 😡
 
Oh and no attacks on the Kitchen last night. I really thought that Orca was the last worlf, but if she is for a fact Brad Pitt then we were set up or there was a conversion. What's the consensus?

If there was a conversion, then WTF's list won't even help. Grrrr But can wolves do multiple conversions? So if either SOV was converted or if his role was the conversion, could there be others?

Suggestions?
 
Jj used the knife on orca2011. I used the candlestick last night in the ballroom and witnessed both LIS seducing orca, and Jj cutting her.

What made you use the candlestick in the Ballroom? Just curious.....
 
**************************************************'
so hate not being able to talk!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! :annoyed:

tumblr_lx5d0bQadn1r64cnmo1_500.jpg

*********************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow....wake up people! WW games do not allow for sleeping or a life of any kind. 😉
 
Wow....wake up people! WW games do not allow for sleeping or a life of any kind. 😉

I'm here!

Philliab, did you protect yourself last night? If not, who? I am *assuming* that protection also means protection from conversion, not sure though.

She told us she protected the kitchen. I want to believe that protection would prevent conversion - it would give us a place to start at least.
 
If there was a conversion, then WTF's list won't even help. Grrrr But can wolves do multiple conversions? So if either SOV was converted or if his role was the conversion, could there be others?

Suggestions?

Some games have multiple conversions but most don't. I personally don't think SOV was converted, since all the wolves are clue characters and there are only 6 of them, if IPB and SOV were converted that means they only started the game with 4 wolves which is unlikely.