Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HEY LISSA: SOV is acting younger than he used to be, and JJ has one of the cutest avatars. Do you understand?

Members don't see this ad.

Oh, you all are hilarious. :laugh: "Something interesting," indeed!

Members don't see this ad :)
HEY LISSA: SOV is acting younger than he used to be, and JJ has one of the cutest avatars. Do you understand?

I hate that I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. But I DO have one of the cutest avatars :D Love my kitten. He's not a kitten anymore (2 years old), but he's my youngest (of five...) so he's still the baby. :)

I hate that I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. But I DO have one of the cutest avatars :D Love my kitten. He's not a kitten anymore (2 years old), but he's my youngest (of five...) so he's still the baby. :)

He is adorable. Ask Lissa what it means - hopefully she remembers.

You guys are all on crack! :laugh:

img-thing

Members don't see this ad :)
Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.
"The caged whale knows nothing of the mighty deeps."

Yes, hintofblue, you did. :) And I can go for 6 more rounds before I have to make anything up myself. If [general] you can figure out what I'm quoting, you're awesome!

It is another night here in Tudor Mansion. The guests head to bed with the same fear as every night... Will tonight be their last night?? As per usual, the mansion guests toss and turn in their sleeps. It is very difficult to sleep well when there are murderers lurking around. The only really interesting thing that happens tonight is that some old man is seducing orca2011. What is really weird is that he is quite good at it. He sways her quickly and lures her into the ballroom. Once she is there he ties her up quickly and shoves her in a closet. All of you young ladies in the mansion had better beware of the super, powerfully seductive old man. The knife also appears to be in use tonight but who cut who and in what room will have to be determined by the mansion guests themselves. Once again morning comes and the mansion guests cringe as they walk through room to room checking to see if any of their friends were brutally murdered during the night. Tonight was a good night for the mansion guests, no one has been killed.

11 guests remain. Orca2011 has been moved to the ballroom. Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. I am off tomorrow!! So I should be around to keep a tally. Thank you to those who helped keep the tallies yesterday and Monday and to those who posted up to date guest lists, that really helped.

Updated list

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Lissarae06

Kitchen:

4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Philliab

Lounge:
vacant

Study:
1. nohika
5. WTF
3.sheepdog

Ballroom:
3. LIS
5. NStarz
4. orca2011

Billiard Room:
Vacant

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook

10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8 Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief

Woot! So can we assume that the wolf was either silenced or sliced?

Ugh, I can finally talk again! So anyone want to fess up to shooting me in the toe? Glad you have a bad aim.

1) HOB, I read you loud and clear. Thanks! And can you say where you got your info? If not, no big deal.

2) Way to go lynching Nyanko! Go guests!

3) No one died. Hopefully that's because the wolf target was protected and not because of a conversion :scared:

Can we assume the old man is LIS because SOV is dead? :laugh:

1) HOB, I read you loud and clear. Thanks! And can you say where you got your info? If not, no big deal. me

3) No one died. Hopefully that's because the wolf target was protected and not because of a conversion :scared:

Ugg a conversion would be awful, but I feel like the either the knife or rope is the real culprit. It will be interesting to see if WTF was silenced or not.

I am awaiting a PM or lack of PM from WTF about her investigation. I'll give her until tomorrow morning probably before assuming she investigated a wolf and I'll reveal her target then.

I am awaiting a PM or lack of PM from WTF about her investigation. I'll give her until tomorrow morning probably before assuming she investigated a wolf and I'll reveal her target then.

:thumbup:

Anybody want to own up to using the the knife? aka Who is silenced?

I'm glad she told you!

Off to bed...will check in tomorrow am. :sleep:

Jj used the knife on orca2011. I used the candlestick last night in the ballroom and witnessed both LIS seducing orca, and Jj cutting her.

Well that certainly narrows it down, huh? Wonder if WTF investigated Orca last night, too?!

Jj used the knife on orca2011. I used the candlestick last night in the ballroom and witnessed both LIS seducing orca, and Jj cutting her.
Those ballroom folks are so kinky. :smuggrin:

I don't know if this means anything, but doesn't the knife block a person's ability to use their role?
Yep so if she is the last wolf then that would explain no deaths last night.

LIS you are such an ODB!

memes-spider-man.jpg

Yep so if she is the last wolf then that would explain no deaths last night.

Yes! That is why I targeted her! I've been suspicious of orca2011 for a really long time (since she was almost lynched awhile ago). I figured that there was probably only one wolf left, so if I used the knife on the wolf, there would be no deaths. The entire point of the knife is to block nightly actions, so...

Lynch orca2011

All items have been distributed. Thanks for being the RNG, devyn!! :D

no problem! It was fun and challenging! :laugh:

here is a beiber meme for all your hardwork!
blog080411_sloth1.jpg

I tied up Orca. Partially to continue in my S&M ways ..... (*wink NStarz*) ... partly to move Orca somewhere we could chat in case she was a villager ... and partially to silence her in case she was a wolf. Seemed like an all around reasonable move.

Looks like it at least suggests she's a wolf?

lynch Orca

While I'm pretty sure that orca is our wolf, I want to wait until we are sure WTF is silenced and that orca was her investigation. I don't want a plurality to be reached until we are sure.