Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Adding to it....

Also :laugh::
devyn - Pros: likes to drink in Irish pubs
Cons: like to drink too much, likes whiskey, tries to get her grubby hands on my waffles! 🙂mad🙂


****************************************************
OoooooooOOOO Them are fighting words DVM!!!!! :laugh: 😛
****************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

smiley-finger004.gif
 
****************************************************
Awesome pic Sheeps!!!! 😆

and you can never drink too much.... (at least not if you are drinking socially and still able to maintain a normal life and function)
*****************************************************
images
 
Still waiting on some PMs. Night results will be posted when I get home from dinner later. This will help you get used to tomorrow night and Friday night because night results will not be posted until 9PM or later on both of those nights (I hate working late!!).
 
********
Hey, how many WW games have the pre-vetters had?
Hunger Games, the dog one, Disney, JP, vet school, LotR, world history, Clue--am I missing any?
********
 
Okay, totally just got up on this thread. Been at work all day and was silenced anyways so it didn't matter. This week has been ridiculous. My brain is a little dead, so I don't really have anything to add right now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********
Thanks SOV!

Sweet tomatoes!! Basically a salad bar with soups, salad and pastas. It is one of my favorite places.
Sounds good! That's one thing I miss about living in a dorm--being able to graze at the dining center for meals. 🙄
********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've never lived in a dorm. Is it nice?
********
Eh, it depends. I liked it well enough, but then I wasn't in one of the "party" buildings. For some people that's not a plus. :laugh: Our floor's custodian was super nice, she used to leave us candy and stuff.
********
 
My local university is a commuter campus. They're supposed to be building dorms sometime in the next few years, I think, so that'll be interesting...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad