Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
devyn - Pros: likes to drink in Irish pubs
Cons: like to drink too much, likes whiskey, tries to get her grubby hands on my waffles! :)mad:)

Also a con, wasn't she the one with an inhuman dislike of cake/cupcakes? I forget!
(and yes, I'm still trying to follow along here :D )

Members don't see this ad.

Also a con, wasn't she the one with an inhuman dislike of cake/cupcakes? I forget!
(and yes, I'm still trying to follow along here :D )

Good Point. She was the one who did not like cake/cupcakes. Lame.

Members don't see this ad :)
For DVMD:

cupcake-358.jpg

The mansion guests head to bed tonight glad that they did not kill another guest but upset by the fact that they are not any closer to finding the murderers. Again the mansion guests toss and turn in their sleep. There was a knife attack tonight and someone sees sheepdog with a slice to her arm. She has also been moved to the ballroom. There was an awkward laugh heard throughout the mansion tonight. It sounded similar to this...

[YOUTUBE]fXTauBr7ykw[/YOUTUBE]

The mansion guests were too afraid to check out this strange laugh. Most of them pulled the covers up high and tried to block out the strange laugh. Morning finally comes and the mansion guests discover what happened during the night. There is this mask laying in the conservatory...

View attachment saw mask.jpg

The mansion guests also find Lissarae, Chris Brown a mansion guest, dead. She was twisted up in a pretzel similar to a balloon animal.

There are now 10 players remaining. Lynch deadline is still 12PM PST, I get a much later lunch tomorrow so don't expect day results until after 2PM or 3PM and please keep a lynch tally.

Conservatory:
1. jjohnston

Kitchen:

4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Philliab

Lounge:
vacant

Study:
1. nohika
5. WTF

Ballroom:
3. LIS
5. NStarz
4. orca2011
3.sheepdog

Billiard Room:
Vacant

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook

10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8 Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
15. Lissarae06, Chris Brown

Last edited:
And for that, I will rap some more when I take a study break

So when you said clowns earlier, you meant really creepy ones. :scared:
Go wolves!

Members don't see this ad :)
So who knifed me? It caused me to not be able to protect WTF, so I though for sure I would be seeing her dead but I guess not

Any dead players want to take up on being the RNG for item movement tonight. I know it is late for many of you so I will use the usual RNG if no one is available. Send me a PM if you would like to be the RNG.

Aww, poor Lissa. :(

I had the candlestick last night. Unfortunately, I used it in the study and nothing exciting happened in the study.

Those results were... mildly terrifying. Poor Lissa :( Hopefully WTF has some info for us since the candlestick was a bust.

I do. Another innocent. :(
Urgh, that's good and bad. I have no idea where to start...

In any case, I'll have to check back in tomorrow. Not sure if it'll be before or after my ophtho final, though (it starts at 8am).

Gah. So I have no idea where to even start for voting and am about to head to work. I might be home before the deadline because it's going to be a light surgery day, so maybe I'll be able to change my vote later. I'm really basing it on nothing, because I haven't had any items this entire game and haven't really noticed anything that's making any particular person stand out.

Sorry to do it, but lynch Nstarz

Awww Lissa. :( :(

I didn't knife JJ. I attempted to use the rope on someone in the kitchen, but apparently that door was wedged shut. Sniff.

I kept you out of the kitchen. What's up with you and the rope, LIS? Can you at least tell us who you were after?

Oh and I had the revolver last night, but did not use it. Lost it last night as well. :(

Oh and I thought I should point out that the reason I think I'm not silenced today is because it wasn't a wolf attack in the kitchen last night. My PM just said I protected someone in the kitchen from being tied up. Just in case anyone was wondering....:)

Looks like things are still pretty quiet... does anyone have any ideas besides NStarz? I'd go through my notes and stuff to see if I've got anything -- but I really need to get to sleep 'cause my ICU rotation starts at 8pm tonight.

Anyway, I'll try to check in again before the deadline but sleep might win (we'll see).

Not really. Was kind of wondering if WTF would come on and clear NStarz. And I was curious to hear if there was a reason for LIS trying to use the rope in the kitchen.

Come on, if you kill me, you have to post and entertain me! That's the rule!

Lynchy, Lynchy mansion guests!

Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please keep a tally going and post an official tally at 12PM. I will post results when I go to lunch which will probably be between 2-3PM PST.

Happy Lynching! :)

Don't lynch me :( I think I've been pretty consistent this game in voting for wolves (I've voted for every single wolf). I was an early voter for IPB and Nyanko as well, and brought up my suspicions about IPB being a seer.

Don't lynch me :( I think I've been pretty consistent this game in voting for wolves (I've voted for every single wolf). I was an early voter for IPB and Nyanko as well, and brought up my suspicions about IPB being a seer.

I agree...I went back through the thread yesterday and didn't really see anything wolfy about you. Or rather no red flags.

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Post more or I will be forced to keep going!

WTF or Sheepdog...do you have a suggestion on who to lynch? You should have it pretty narrowed down now to the original wolf. So what's your thought?

WTF or Sheepdog...do you have a suggestion on who to lynch? You should have it pretty narrowed down now to the original wolf. So what's your thought?

I'm chopped meat, I know. ;)

It's hard to say having it narrowed down due to the possibility of a conversion two nights ago. There's four people (I think?) that we haven't cleared. Cuit was cleared by IPB the first night but I dunno if people still consider that valid.

I'm chopped meat, I know. ;)

It's hard to say having it narrowed down due to the possibility of a conversion two nights ago. There's four people (I think?) that we haven't cleared. Cuit was cleared by IPB the first night but I dunno if people still consider that valid.

Oh I didn't mean that. :D I just forgot you would know the list, too. But someone made the point that the "original" wolf should be in that group of uncleared people. So that's why I was curious who the 3 remaining uncleared are.

I'm getting to the point that everything in life is wolves and villagers. I have theories running through my head at all times. :laugh:

I would love to know who knifed Sheepdog. It seems odd that someone would stop his role, but not take advanced of that and have WTF killed. Seems like a pretty good wolfy plan.

And I still want to do know who LIS was trying to hogtie.

I'm still thinking JJ. Like I said yesterday SOV was the one who almost got Nstarz lynched the one day and he turned out to be a wolf so he wouldn't lynch another wolf. And you proved your innocence in my eyes last night by protecting your room, protection like that doesn't seem to be a wolfy power.

I think we need to focus on non-cleared people first rather that dealing with a conversion, which would require reinvestigation and a lot of "who would make the best target" (probably someone I cleared recently). I would be down for jj. Any evidence to the contrary?

I would love to know who knifed Sheepdog. It seems odd that someone would stop his role, but not take advanced of that and have WTF killed. Seems like a pretty good wolfy plan.

Yeah I didn't tell anyone but the study that I still had the lead pipe but I did say I had it the day before. When I got the PM from DVM saying I was knifed and distracted from protecting WTF I was thinking the wolves knifed me and were going to kill WTF but that didn't happen. So this makes me believe it was a villager that knifed me because they were suspicious of me.

I think we need to focus on non-cleared people first rather that dealing with a conversion, which would require reinvestigation and a lot of "who would make the best target" (probably someone I cleared recently). I would be down for jj. Any evidence to the contrary?

I will admit to vouching for jj's innocence throughout the game, because I really do/did believe she was innocent. And that would make 3 wolves in one room. Does that every happen?

I'm down for jj.

I will admit to vouching for jj's innocence throughout the game, because I really do/did believe she was innocent. And that would make 3 wolves in one room. Does that every happen?

I think it's happened before. It's literally right before my last final today right now, so I can't spend time looking up when or where, but sometimes that happens. I mean, there's been no wolves from the study.

Another question: when an item or lack of item are specifically mentioned in the write up can we assume that it was the cause of death? I sent DVM an email, but I know she's working today. So how much creative license do most mods take?

Nevermind! DVM said not to read into it. :cool:

Where is JJ? Did someone silence her?

Crap...please don't lynch me after this for protecting her, but I think jjohnston is a wolf. I went back through the entire thread and my PMs, and I see this possible clue.

Don't remember the actual night, but it's after the wrench incident: Everyone comes running to find Nordicat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook stabbed to death. There are multiple knives sticking out of her body. Too bad she can not investigate to see what items people are holding onto at night.

I know that jj had the knife that night, but she swore that she didn't use it. She even said she'd contacted DVM about it, who said it was creative license. I just asked DVM about it, and she said that a sentense like the one in blue could be taken as a clue. So if we are going off who had the knife the nigh that Nordicat was stabbed to death, it was jj.

:( Sorry, jj, if I'm all wrong on this one.

lynch jjohnston

Crap...please don't lynch me after this for protecting her, but I think jjohnston is a wolf. I went back through the entire thread and my PMs, and I see this possible clue.

Don't remember the actual night, but it's after the wrench incident: Everyone comes running to find Nordicat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook stabbed to death. There are multiple knives sticking out of her body. Too bad she can not investigate to see what items people are holding onto at night.

I know that jj had the knife that night, but she swore that she didn't use it. She even said she'd contacted DVM about it, who said it was creative license. I just asked DVM about it, and she said that a sentense like the one in blue could be taken as a clue. So if we are going off who had the knife the nigh that Nordicat was stabbed to death, it was jj.

:( Sorry, jj, if I'm all wrong on this one.

lynch jjohnston

Nonono, what she was referring to was Nordicat's role - her ability at night was to see what item someone was holding.

Nonono, what she was referring to was Nordicat's role - her ability at night was to see what item someone was holding.

Are you sure? Because items is bolded in the write up. Wouldn't it makes sense that if she could see who had the items, she would know who stabbed her?

Trust me...I don't want to lynch jj, because I have trusted her throughout the whole game. Not to mention I've protected her from being lynched more than once. But I don't want to miss some clue I should have seen.

Are you sure? Because items is bolded in the write up. Wouldn't it makes sense that if she could see who had the items, she would know who stabbed her?

Trust me...I don't want to lynch jj, because I have trusted her throughout the whole game. Not to mention I've protected her from being lynched more than once. But I don't want to miss some clue I should have seen.

Wasn't that simple - she selected someone to investigate each night and if they were holding an item, she saw what the item was. It wasn't like a blanket role.

I won't say how yet until it's decided to list the cleared list, but from my analysis, it is looking like jj is most likely to be the original wolf.