Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok. On lunch now.

The mansion guests have turned on jjohnston today. They drag her to the high ceiling and hang her. You have killed jjohnston, Britney Spears a mansion guest.

9 players remain. Night deadline is 7PM PST. I will close night when I get home from work.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok. On lunch now.

The mansion guests have turned on jjohnston today. They drag her to the high ceiling and hang her. You have killed jjohnston, Britney Spears a mansion guest.

9 players remain. Night deadline is 7PM PST. I will close night when I get home from work.
Saw that coming from a mile away. Welcome to the afterlife JJ!

I mean really! Who kills kittens!
cat.gif

KITTEN KILLERS!!!!!!

Makin__BreadlenDetail.png

cats kneading things. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so sorry jj. This game seriously messes with your mind. :bang:

Crap.... I'm supposed to be nice?! To YOU???

Doesnt coming back after you pleaded me to suffice??

And now I have to do a presentation about some erroneous topic in biochem. I mean, really, isn't enough enough??

Jeez you really are quite crabby - all the study getting to you?! :laugh:

Here is a kitten to help
529106-bigthumbnail.jpg

Jeez you really are quite crabby - all the study getting to you?! :laugh:

Here is a kitten to help
529106-bigthumbnail.jpg

AHHHHHH!!! It's so cute!!!

Now you know what I look like when I study.

Posting the updated player list. (Taken from DVMDream's last one in the creepy clowns write-up.)

Conservatory:
- vacant

Kitchen:
1. hintofblue
2. cuitlamiztli
3. Philliab

Lounge:
- vacant

Study:
1. nohika
2. WTF

Ballroom:
1. LIS
2. NStarz
3. orca2011
4. sheepdog

Billiard Room:
- vacant

Deceased:

1. AKDream, RyanSeacrest
2. Fireflysushi, Mr.Green
3. zanydogz, Nicki Minaj
4. Packen, Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj, Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle, Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt, Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei, Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV, Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8, Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
15. Lissarae06, Chris Brown
16. jjohnston, Britney Spears

And now the Pros/Cons list for the deceased and a few others brought to you by special request!

Minnerbelle - Pros: great nickname "Dinnerbelle"
Cons: is viscious like a scared possum!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fireflysushi - Pros: you are a jailbird which is pretty badass!
Cons: who the heck makes sushi out of fireflies?! eeeuuuwww and who eats sushi?! :barf:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOV - Pros: creates epic WW games & emoticon drinks with me!
Cons: murders me over whiskey, Son Of a Virgin goat
goatrunboer.gif

Dyachei - Pros: would make a diabolical politician
Cons: I don't know what a "dyachei" is and she mods out swearing :laugh:
Wildcatj - Pros: likes dangerouse cats
Cons: does not know famous race car drivers
th_race_car.gif

Nordicat - Pros: Ohhh Hello there Nordidog!
Cons: should consider a warmer climate for her dog & cat - brrrr
Katie8 - Pros: has an "in" with the immortal Zeus
smiley-sex006.gif

Cons: should really stop shooting people for fun
Packen - Pros: lives on my side of the pond & drinks booze
smiley-eatdrink007.gif

Cons: reminds me of how much I should be studying
Wldlfstdnt - Pros: name is now "wld f#cking stdnt"
Cons: who does NOT like vowels - I mean really?!
Zanydogz - Pros: all I think is Tenacious D - "I'm not going to cook it, But I'll order it from Zanzibar!", so your nickname is Zanzibar
Cons: I think you may be on drugs with the use of "z" in your username
AKDream - Pros: "danger" is his middle name
Cons: closet ginger, posing as a non-ginger :hungover: also if you dream of AK just freaking go!
nyanko - Pros: perfect wolf buddy
Cons: not so perfect when she is a wolf & kills you, also has a short temper (watch out of the hockey stick!)
smileys-hockey-and-ice-hockey-053496.gif

TigerWillow - Pros: ummm nickname "TimeWarner"!!, fun to torture & banter with
Cons: has ditched me for study, also wanted me dead
smiley-chores033.gif

DVM - Pros: emoticon wars are where it is at!
Cons: still refuses to share waffles, also made me Bieber
smiley-violent035.gif
(you)

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming

**********^

That was epic. You used the TW screwing emoticon on Katie. Still makes me laugh!

Members don't see this ad :)
The problem with this is that other players may have had a chance to see it, but I didn't. So if it was anything worthwhile .... unequal footing now. :(
I wouldn't call it worthwhile. I felt like it was trying to mislead the villagers.

Can someone succinctly explain why we lynched JJ? Who drove that particular lynching?

So tired. Ugh.

I'll try and catch up.

The cleared list was shared and JJ was kind of guessed/suspected so that kind of happened. It changed a bit at the end but I know at least I was busy (taking a final) so I wasn't around to change my vote.

Can someone succinctly explain why we lynched JJ? Who drove that particular lynching?

So tired. Ugh.

I'll try and catch up.

You can blame that one on me. :( I can up with some theory that obviously wasn't true and shared it. I don't know who to trust in this game anymore. I feel like we never have any useful information when it's time to lynch.

And now the Pros/Cons list for the deceased and a few others brought to you by special request!

Minnerbelle - Pros: great nickname "Dinnerbelle"
Cons: is viscious like a scared possum!
Fireflysushi - Pros: you are a jailbird which is pretty badass!
Cons: who the heck makes sushi out of fireflies?! eeeuuuwww and who eats sushi?! :barf:
SOV - Pros: creates epic WW games & emoticon drinks with me!
Cons: murders me over whiskey, Son Of a Virgin goat
goatrunboer.gif

Dyachei - Pros: would make a diabolical politician
Cons: I don't know what a "dyachei" is and she mods out swearing :laugh:
Wildcatj - Pros: likes dangerouse cats
Cons: does not know famous race car drivers
th_race_car.gif

Nordicat - Pros: Ohhh Hello there Nordidog!
Cons: should consider a warmer climate for her dog & cat - brrrr
Katie8 - Pros: has an "in" with the immortal Zeus
smiley-sex006.gif

Cons: should really stop shooting people for fun
Packen - Pros: lives on my side of the pond & drinks booze
smiley-eatdrink007.gif

Cons: reminds me of how much I should be studying
Wldlfstdnt - Pros: name is now "wld f#cking stdnt"
Cons: who does NOT like vowels - I mean really?!
Zanydogz - Pros: all I think is Tenacious D - "I'm not going to cook it, But I'll order it from Zanzibar!", so your nickname is Zanzibar
Cons: I think you may be on drugs with the use of "z" in your username
AKDream - Pros: "danger" is his middle name
Cons: closet ginger, posing as a non-ginger :hungover: also if you dream of AK just freaking go!
nyanko - Pros: perfect wolf buddy
Cons: not so perfect when she is a wolf & kills you, also has a short temper (watch out of the hockey stick!)
smileys-hockey-and-ice-hockey-053496.gif

TigerWillow - Pros: ummm nickname "TimeWarner"!!, fun to torture & banter with
Cons: has ditched me for study, also wanted me dead
smiley-chores033.gif

DVM - Pros: emoticon wars are where it is at!
Cons: still refuses to share waffles, also made me Bieber
smiley-violent035.gif
(you)

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming

Haha this is amazing devyn!

firefly sushi would be nasty, but real sushi is amazing!! You truley might be the pickiest eater evah!! Cupcakes and sushi make the world go round!!:D

Also: Villagers, I intend to appeal my convition and will hopefully be released soon. But I am a reformed wolf...er I mean woman. Hehe. I have replaced my murderous rage with a passion for meme-ing
smiley-angelic002.gif

Also...What in the world is happening in Katie8's emoticom, and why?

Ok... the mess of what is going on tonight has been organized. Sending out PM results and posting night shortly.
Sounds like we have some "entertainment" to look forward to....:scared: :xf: for the guests!

some entertainment while you wait:
emot-parrot.gif

:D

....cuz if you thought it was a wiggling mass of green gelatinous goo, don't feel bad. :laugh: I totally thought that when I first saw it.

....cuz if you thought it was a wiggling mass of green gelatinous goo, don't feel bad. :laugh: I totally thought that when I first saw it.
Or that too. :laugh:

Something closely related to a sloth?
More like something closely related to a bobbing green parrot. :p It just always amuses me/creeps me out slightly, so I have to post it whenever I remember!

More like something closely related to a bobbing green parrot. :p It just always amuses me/creeps me out slightly, so I have to post it whenever I remember!
...okay, I can see the parrot now. (The sloth's open mouth is actually the parrot's beak.) And it is amusing in an eerie way!

There was a theme running through Tudor Mandion tonight. This theme really came to benefit the villagers. The theme? Protection. There was a lot of protection going on tonight in the mansion. The study was on a lock down tonight. No one was able to get in to attack. Also, all of the items were in full use tonight. Someone is tending to a laceration from the knife, because of said laceration the candlestick will not be revealing much. Also someone was able to prevent a mansion guest from getting shot at by attacking the shooter with the lead pipe. There is also another mansion guest who is tied up behind some curtains in the ballroom. Because of all of this wonderful protection and the mansion guests coming to the aid of their fellow friends, no one died. As to who was using what item where at and how/who was protected and who all is injured/silenced, well that is for you guys to figure out.. Good Luck! :)

NStarz has been moved to the lounge.

It is now Day 12. Lynch Deadline is 12PM PST (This deadline may change as krist has so kindly offered to close out day 12 so you don't have to wait for me to go to lunch, Thank You krist).

9 players remain...

Conservatory:
- vacant

Kitchen:
1. hintofblue
2. cuitlamiztli
3. Philliab

Lounge:
2. NStarz

Study:
1. nohika
2. WTF

Ballroom:
1. LIS
3. orca2011
4. sheepdog

Billiard Room:
- vacant

Deceased:

1. AKDream, RyanSeacrest
2. Fireflysushi, Mr.Green
3. zanydogz, Nicki Minaj
4. Packen, Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj, Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle, Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt, Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei, Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV, Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8, Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
15. Lissarae06, Chris Brown
16. jjohnston, Britney Spears

There was a theme running through Tudor Mandion tonight. This theme really came to benefit the villagers. The theme? Protection. There was a lot of protection going on tonight in the mansion. The study was on a lock down tonight. No one was able to get in to attack. Also, all of the items were in full use tonight. Someone is tending to a laceration from the knife, because of said laceration the candlestick will not be revealing much. Also someone was able to prevent a mansion guest from getting shot at by attacking the shooter with the lead pipe. There is also another mansion guest who is tied up behind some curtains in the ballroom. Because of all of this wonderful protection and the mansion guests coming to the aid of their fellow friends, no one died. As to who was using what item where at and how/who was protected and who all is injured/silenced, well that is for you guys to figure out.. Good Luck! :)
:eek: You guys sure were busy. And no one died? Team Wolf, you're letting me down here!

Okay, so I was the one with the candle tonight. Someone cut me. I tried to investigate the kitchen but was unable to see anything because of the attack :(

All items have been redistributed. Good Luck figuring out what happened tonight, it took me forever to get it all straight.... :smuggrin:

I am going to go get a very late dinner now.

I was attacked by the revolver and nohika, who had the pipe, protected me. Also guys - my internet is super crappy, I don't know what is going on, so I won't be back until tomorrow at work. Sorry. I'll reveal my invesitgation if y'all think it appropriate tomorrow morning. Another innocent, Someone I thought would make an amazing conversion target, but wasn't.

Okay, so I was the one with the candle tonight. Someone cut me. I tried to investigate the kitchen but was unable to see anything because of the attack :(

That was me. I thought you were a wolf - wanted to keep you from killing and move you by yourself so you had to talk on the thread. Unfortunately, it looks like I was wrong. Sorry.

What I don't understand is, if the study is locked down, how was I shot at?

I'm not sure, but that happened when Sheepdog was attacked twice whatever night that was as well. Maybe the lockdown can only protect from a single attack, not two? If Philliab was silenced, we know the other attack was a wolf attack.

Anyone know who had the rope or revolver?

WTF, did you reinvestigate someone, or was this someone new?

I'm not sure, but that happened when Sheepdog was attacked twice whatever night that was as well. Maybe the lockdown can only protect from a single attack, not two? If Philliab was silenced, we know the other attack was a wolf attack.

Anyone know who had the rope or revolver?

WTF, did you reinvestigate someone, or was this someone new?

That would make sense - I was almost attacked in the study (I'm guessing by a wolf) but was protected because it was locked, but then I had to bean someone over the head in order to protect WTF. She was investigating someone new.

That would make sense - I was almost attacked in the study (I'm guessing by a wolf) but was protected because it was locked, but then I had to bean someone over the head in order to protect WTF. She was investigating someone new.

So, you were attacked by a wolf and WTF was attacked by the revolver (presumably held by a wolf)?

**********^

That was epic. You used the TW screwing emoticon on Katie. Still makes me laugh!

Yeah that is the least dirty emoticon I can find :laugh:

thanks for the entertainment devyn.
Well done!

:D let me procrastinate a bit from studying.... which I should be doing now as well :(

firefly sushi would be nasty, but real sushi is amazing!! You truley might be the pickiest eater evah!! Cupcakes and sushi make the world go round!!:D

Also...What in the world is happening in Katie8's emoticom, and why?

You don't know the half of it. :oops:

Ummm... Zeus is having his way with Katie8 obviously :laugh:

Ok, based on my theory, I was able to be attacked because technically I was out of the study, investigating (people with roles in these games are considering "out" when they are performing an action).

I investigated Philliab, since a protector seemed like a great conversion target and I could have sworn there had been a shift in playing style. Unfortunately (or fortunately for Philliab), the investigation came up innocent and a protective role - a protective maid :lol:

Popping in before I leave for my last final.

So, WTF, if we trust that you weren't converted, that leaves Nstarz, sheepdog, and cuitlamiztli as possibilities for the original wolf. Yes?

You don't know the half of it. :oops:

Ummm... Zeus is having his way with Katie8 obviously :laugh:

Zeus's got moves you've never seen
458.gif

just ask TW, she was carrying his love baby :laugh:
1159.gif

Last edited: