Columbia and Johns Hopkins Match Lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

po' boy

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have recent residency match lists for either of these two schools? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I was hoping the match lists would be available on the web, but it looks like you have to order it from the NRMP. Call them at 202 828-0416, to find out how to get the info you need.

The Hopkins Class of 1998's match list is accessible at the following URL:

http://infonet.welch.jhu.edu/education/course_desc/som_catalog

Click "Table of Contents" and scroll to the section "Administration, Faculty, Fellows, and Students". Click on "First Postgraduate Year Appointments."

Sorry I can't give you a link to a more recent list. To my knowledge, Hopkins hasn't posted this info on its glossy new pages.

ms1_to_be (but probably not at Hopkins since I've been waitlisted)

[This message has been edited by ms1_to_be (edited 03-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ms1_to_be (edited 03-16-2001).]

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't seem to find the match lists. Am I just blind
cool.gif
?

I can't seem to find the match lists either... I also looked all day at the Hopkins website and found zilch.

Sorry everyone. I didn't realize that the NRMP site is accessible only to people who are registered for the match -- and even then, they can only find out about themselves! I do however have the list of where the Hopkins students matched. Email if you are interested, and I will compile stats (how many are going where in which area).