2023-2024 Johns Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R, best day it could have happened, I’m riding my Go Blue wave outta here😤😌

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i missed the wave yesterday am i lucky or is my time coming soon 😔

I also ended up surviving. Maybe they have one more small batch of II's, or they're keeping some people in case there's a last-minute cancellation among the existing interview slots?

I’m not keeping my hopes up the amount of schools where I survived up until the last wave is crazy

Reactions: 2 users
I also ended up surviving. Maybe they have one more small batch of II's, or they're keeping some people in case there's a last-minute cancellation among the existing interview slots?
same I think thats why Im alive. The number of schools that did that to me this cycle is wild...

same I think thats why Im alive. The number of schools that did that to me this cycle is wild...
" 'I don't make donations to reach schools.' That's what I would always say before withdrawing my app. But now the awakened prestige of JHUSOM stands before me. It's probably the greatest med school in existence. I wanted to discredit it. To crush the interview. The pinnacle of the medical world and the Hopkins family. I wanted this for self-affirmation. And I deviated from my true self.

At that point, I had already caught the R."

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
" 'I don't make donations to reach schools.' That's what I would always say before withdrawing my app. But now the awakened prestige of JHUSOM stands before me. It's probably the greatest med school in existence. I wanted to discredit it. To crush the interview. The pinnacle of the medical world and the Hopkins family. I wanted this for self-affirmation. And I deviated from my true self.

That was beautiful

Members don't see this ad :)

nah i'd get the A

How far are they scheduling interviews for those with upcoming ones? I haven't gotten rejected yet... and just wanted to know if there is any hope

Reactions: 1 user
For those who recently received pre-ii Rs, when were your submission dates?

II just now! Scheduling for 2/22 and 2/23

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Adcoms reading this with a tear in their eye. Said can't do our boy Holland dirty like that.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS II this morning! Scheduling for 22nd and 23rd. I thought this was over for me. Still dazed. Complete: 10/30/2023.

II just now! Scheduling for 2/22 and 2/23
Holland has won the medical school game despite rolling admissions. A man of true inspiration for all those who gleam at threads in the future 👏

Reactions: 1 users
International II gotten today! So excited. If anyone has any interview tips, please shoot them my way. Thanks!!!

P.S. Holland almost made me tear up

• Love
Anyone left with still no correspondence thus far? Still sitting here after all the R and II waves.

I'd like to think it's because I'm near the top of the "To Interview" pile, but...
Same… but I’m assuming they just sent out their last interview wave for next week yesterday. So it’s probably like an alternate list in case people drop or don’t sign up.

i'm probably just delulu but feb 29 is late feb so maybe maybe they could have a few more II left

Hey Mayor Bloomberg! Did you see the news about Einstein (it should be right there on your Bloomberg terminal)?

I know you've been so generous in the past and we really, really appreciate it.

We hate to be that guy who asks for money and then asks for more, but If you have a cool billion just lying around, please send it our way.

Tuition free medical school is the future. It's only a matter of time. Let's beat Harvard to it!

Hopkins needs to be tuition free!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know when we can expect the second round of MSTP decisions?

Is there a limit to how many updates we can send post interview?
Once they had the committee meeting for your interview date, any subsequent updates will not be considered here. When was your interview?

Once they had the committee meeting for your interview date, any subsequent updates will not be considered here. When was your interview?
Mine was on February 9th do you think an update letter now would be helpful?

Yeah mine was back on 1/25...so I think they probably won't consider an update since they may have had a committee meeting to discuss my file already?

So is JHU going to be the last school to release decisions lmao? March 27-29th seems crazy.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS pre-II R earlier today, second R that I got today oof

• Care
For those who are still awaiting a decision, have you uploaded the IDOC stuff via the CSS website?

Edit: Is there anything else expected of us in terms of Fin Aid stuff, given that our decision will come in very close to april?