Congrats Jlee!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:thumbup: and congrats.

Members don't see this ad.

JLee

You are the one that lots of people love. Keep up with the good work. You will be an excellent physician one day. Go Bears :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! Are you definetely going to go?! It's an excellent, excellent school........ wish I was a cali resident!!! Nice job... good luck next year :)

Members don't see this ad :)
JLee, you are the man! Congrats on getting into a fantastic school!

Originally posted by Cerberus
jlee has grown too strong to be preallo, he must be stopped!

i can only hear you saying that in stuey's voice...sounds exactly like something he would say to with that look of his haha...

grown too strong...psshh...looks whos talking...outside of zuma, you rule the lounge. :laugh:

atp - you got nothing on me in baseball. in football i may bow down to you, but im untouchable in baseball haha.

lotanna - i still want that 1 on 1 game with you. i just need more work on the jump shot. set shot is fine. but that damn jumper...

legend - thanks man. go bears is true. but they better pick it up and win these final 4 games so that we can carry some momentum in the pac 10 tourney and sneak into the dance.

fuzzy, big, quide - thank you much. haha i dunno if you want to be a cali resident. its not something to wish for haha. i just got hella lucky.

jlee has grown too strong to be preallo, he must be stopped!
Cerberus, you appear to be the leader of the anti-jlee movement. I predict a battle between you and jlee for the next SDN moderator. :smuggrin:

Originally posted by Slickness
Cerberus, you appear to be the leader of the anti-jlee movement. I predict a battle between you and jlee for the next SDN moderator. :smuggrin:

I prefer to rule from the shadows, bidding my time till the SDN takeover.

I see. You are gathering your forces secretly until the time when you'll forcibly take over SDN and declare yourself King Cerberus, ruler of SDN. Nice. :D

jlee, i didn't know you were a baseball fan! when you come back up to the bay area, we'll have to go to a Giants game (unless, of course, you're a dodgers fan!!)

woohoo! congrats, jlee! :clap:

thanks for all the previous advice and davis is lucky to have u!

i hope one of our cali schools will accept me too, when it's my turn to apply! :D

i'm really happy for u man! california rocks...thank god i'll be back in san fran in 10 days for spring break!! can't wait to get out of this snow! ;)

Word

Don't forget us minions when you become a MS. Don't forget us........

Congratulations Jlee. Been secretly tracking the progress of your application.

Members don't see this ad :)

you do know slick that im just cerb's puppet right? :laugh:

hapiko - yeah i am. no way in hell am i dodger fan....angels all the way. giants? no problem. i love pacbell park. beautiful i say...(was a mets fan when i lived in ny...but lets not get into that now)

nygirl - so lucky to have a spring break! enjoy sf. the city misses you dearly...maybe about as much as i miss the city. sigh...

jlee- an Angels fan???? i may have to renounce you as my twin...!

Originally posted by jlee9531

spumoni: you seriously have to be one of the nicest people ever! a lounge favorite and easily an top sdn studette...im glad to even post in the same forum as you. and maybe one day you can teach me how to get motivated to run...i wanna get it shape i really do...but starting up sucks...
[/B]

:eek: jlee, that is so sweet :clap: you are awesome and will make a wonderful doctor, no doubt about it. all of sdn already knows/respects you :D maybe i'll have the luck of meeting you on a peds residency (i am still trying for the sweet state of cali, though they've shown me no love yet...)

i'm not really all that when it comes to running btw :oops: you might want to ask medman or cerb - they are the hardcore peeps :eek:

good luck jlee and hope you get a chance to really relax and play hard this semester :D

Jlee you rock!! I was having the longest day today and I came home and read your post with all the thanks you's and it made me cheer up a bit. It's so nice of you to thank everyone who congratulated you! I'm so happy for you - I've been a mostly silent reader of SDN for a while and I always enjoy your posts.
You totally deserve all your good fortune. Good luck with everything! :D

P.S. I also forward the motion to make Jlee SDN moderator

P.P.S. Go Yankees (although I'm probably making a lot of enemies by saying that) :)

Congratulations JLee on your acceptance!! :clap:

It must feel great! One of my friends got accepted to a medical
school today and she is so happy!

Congrats! :clap: I hope I can be in your shoes next year at this time!

Originally posted by Elizabeth1028

P.P.S. Go Yankees (although I'm probably making a lot of enemies by saying that) :)

yes you will haha.

but yeah...long days do suck but im glad that you are feeling a bit better now. ;)

hey hapkido- dont dog on my angels haha. you should be happy we graced your giants with a trip to the world series. haha and even twins need things to distinguish them apart for the others. :cool:

It almost seems like a JLee-worshipping cult is expanding steadily on SDN...;)

Would you choose UCLA over Davis??

Congrats Jlee! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You certainly deserve it. Only one thing saddens me....we won't be going to the same school.:(

But hey, I might get the honor to work with you one day.

Originally posted by Andrew_Doan
:thumbup:
+pad+

doan...you rule hahaha. what do you think this is? ...
y!ifmba? :laugh:

but in the spirit...+pad+

calbee - if ucla took me off the waitlist (ill have to this about this more later on...) i might lean towards la since its closer to my mom and its nice luxury to have to be close just incase anything happens to her and she needs my immediate help. God forbid something happen to her and I couldnt be there...

but shes a strong woman...if i do end up at davis, it wont be that much different from when i was at cal...still relatively close.

:)

jlee, wow - congrats!! :clap: Dude, you're one of the nicest, most upbeat folks around these parts, thanks for that. Great job with Davis, and best of luck with LA!

Originally posted by jlee9531
calbee - if ucla took me off the waitlist (ill have to this about this more later on...) i might lean towards la since its closer to my mom and its nice luxury to have to be close just incase anything happens to her and she needs my immediate help. God forbid something happen to her and I couldnt be there...

but shes a strong woman...if i do end up at davis, it wont be that much different from when i was at cal...still relatively close.

:)

Come on, we both know that's not the REAL reason. Just like Kwanny, you wanna come to UCLA for the Hollywood girls! :D

Just admit it! Oh no I see you blushing over there!;)

Big ups to jlee.......you really deserve your acceptance to Davis. Thanks for all of your helpful messages and information. Hopefully we will be classmates in the fall....keeping my fingers crossed on a Davis acceptance!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Woo-hoo!!! :clap: :clap: :clap::hardy: :thumbup:

I?m sending you my belated congratulations! I know you really wanted UCD, and now you?re in! Sit back and enjoy the rest of the free months before the studying begins. I have to agree with the others though that I?m sad you won?t be my classmate :( unless UCLA takes us both of their hold list....but nah, who needs them anyway! I congratulate Davis for making a great decision!