You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cornell 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh, neat, hi!!Omg hi rare twin 🥹
another day without results
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anxiety-ridden Girl
Full Member
Mixed (companion and farm animals)While we wait, what are everyone's areas of interest? Mine is shelter med.
D
deleted1207370
the suspense is killing me
That’s when they started in past yearsIs it true that if they haven’t started calling by 9am est, then it’s not today?
While we wait, what are everyone's areas of interest? Mine is shelter med.
GP and urgent care! I’d love to see exotics as well, my dream is small town in the middle of nowhere lol
Another day, another nothing 😵💫
kotarose
Full Member
And another increase in anxietyAnother day, another nothing [emoji43][emoji94]
Anxiety-ridden Girl
Full Member
TukusTeten
PennVet ‘29
So true like what is taking so long??
Your username makes this ten times funnier 😂
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
This is amazing. I can’t stop laughing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Found a Cornell sweatshirt at the thrift store today, gonna be delusional and take it as a sign from the universe 

ive been wearing my cornell cvm shirt i bought from the open house atleast once a week. it came with me to South Africa and Kansas for my fellowship. tehehe i love being deluluFound a Cornell sweatshirt at the thrift store today, gonna be delusional and take it as a sign from the universe![]()
did that with my michigan state cvm shirt and it didn't work so ill just believe all my luck has gone to oos schools 👁️👄👁️ manifesting for all of us frive been wearing my cornell cvm shirt i bought from the open house atleast once a week. it came with me to South Africa and Kansas for my fellowship. tehehe i love being delulu
chatgpt and i manifested my dream life last night (its a tiktok/ig reels trend) and it said cornell was in my future. again-- im deluludid that with my michigan state cvm shirt and it didn't work so ill just believe all my luck has gone to oos schools 👁️👄👁️ manifesting for all of us fr
honestly valid,, the waiting is driving us all insane we can be a little silly goofychatgpt and i manifested my dream life last night (its a tiktok/ig reels trend) and it said cornell was in my future. again-- im delulu
kotarose
Full Member
I appreciate you for this, cause I'm the same level of delulu.chatgpt and i manifested my dream life last night (its a tiktok/ig reels trend) and it said cornell was in my future. again-- im delulu
i got you pookie pieI appreciate you for this, cause I'm the same level of delulu.
D
deleted1207370
Really hope we hear something soon so I can get my denial over with
futuredvm29
Full Member
Really praying for some good news for all of us very soon!
Tech_Penguin
Full Member
January eleventh was on a Thursday last year but it was the second week after New Year’s
Echoing that last year was a Thursday, but phone calls weren't made and people received emails in waves to check their portals.In the past years, was it always traditionally on a Thursday?
In c/o 2027 and c/o 2026, it looks like calls were made on Monday/Tuesday (both times on January 3rd). If they're doing phone calls again, maybe it won't be until Monday?
Tech_Penguin
Full Member
Omg, I just realized this is the second week of January XD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If they stick to what they did last year, then tomorrow is most likely the day 😳🤞Omg, I just realized this is the second week of January XD
based on the fact nobody has jumped for joy yet with an acceptance call, im gonna assume no 🙁Do you think we’ll get something today?
D
deleted1207370
Got a feeling we're going to be in the dark todayDo you think we’ll get something today?
AAAHHH! I got the e-mail, but my tracking page does not show a place to view a letter????!
WHAT?AAAHHH! I got the e-mail, but my tracking page does not show a place to view a letter????!
OMG ITS HAPPENING???!????
Congrats!!!!!
I'm OOS Michigan, K last name, no email/portal update yet
I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying rn
Edit: OOS
Edit: OOS
Last edited:
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Yeah guessing the same thing haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gobears2022
WSU c/o 2029
OOS acceptance!!!!! I can’t believe it!!!!!!!
I'm an alternate
EDIT: finished reading the email haha ill take it yknow what
EDIT: finished reading the email haha ill take it yknow what
D
deleted1207370
Guess they forgot to send out their denials lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K