Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
Curious as to everyone's thoughts on what point you consider the cost of dental education to be worth it/doable to pay back in a timely manner. I’m hoping my school cost will be about 250-300k (most likely prior to interest). Is this an amount that is acceptable? This is my dream job, but the loans just worry me. I’m a guy who likes to save and not spend much, so this kills me to think about haha. Would love to hear some responses!
Curious as to everyone's thoughts on what point you consider the cost of dental education to be worth it/doable to pay back in a timely manner. I’m hoping my school cost will be about 250-300k (most likely prior to interest). Is this an amount that is acceptable? This is my dream job, but the loans just worry me. I’m a guy who likes to save and not spend much, so this kills me to think about haha. Would love to hear some responses!
.