This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So 78-80 manageri n Parker, AZ. What company is paying this?
Do your own homework.
How about Yuma, AZ? Are border towns in the same category?
To confirm a BFE town, you just need to check their roads. Zoom in a bit, I see many white roads (major road) on google map, so no. Yuma is not going to be the same pay grade. It's going to be lower pay. Blocks of white roads = more populations, more everything (better amenities/entertainment/school/health care). Pick one where the drive to major metro LA/SD is at least 4 hours like Blythe. No decent small cities with 50k population around (2 hour drive at least). The worst school and worst hospital/health care, bonus if the weather is at least 120-125F in the summer then you will make the highest salary.
 
Well I meant more working as a pharmacist in a wealthy country like UAE, Qatar, ect

I've looked into Qatar a couple of times. When I looked, the pay was not comparable. You also get a lot of pharmacists from India applying for those positions which drives salaries down. The US is bubble for pharmacists. From what I understand, you make a bit less in Canada. Apparently, it's not bad.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do your own homework.

To confirm a BFE town, you just need to check their roads. Zoom in a bit, I see many white roads (major road) on google map, so no. Yuma is not going to be the same pay grade. It's going to be lower pay. Blocks of white roads = more populations, more everything (better amenities/entertainment/school/health care). Pick one where the drive to major metro LA/SD is at least 4 hours like Blythe. No decent small cities with 50k population around (2 hour drive at least). The worst school and worst hospital/health care, bonus if the weather is at least 120-125F in the summer then you will make the highest salary.

I guess I am not sure which online sources to trust. There just isn't enough data. Glassdoor, indded etc, all seem way off. Then you look at remote places in say, Alaska and salaries don't seem that different. It's all going to pot anyhow. Amazon is here.
 
If you want real BFE then try Alturas, CA. The nearest major city is Redding which is about 3 hours away and already considered BFE for many of us.