This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello all,

I know that there are some older threads on this, but I was just curious about the DAT ranges by GPA? I have a 21 AA/22 PAT and roughly a 3.9 GPA. Is a 21 too low for my GPA? I have a friend who scored higher on the DAT, but they have a slightly lower GPA.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

A 21 is a fine score and your GPA is excellent so you have nothing to worry about. Generally speaking the people who are willing to put the time and effort into getting a high gpa will also put a lot of effort into getting a high DAT as well. As someone with a 26AA who will have a 3.75 when I apply I can definitely say I spent way more time and effort studying for the exam than I normally do for my classes. After spending three months studying for it I believe you get the score commensurate to the amount of effort you put into studying.

Reactions: 1 user
I think there is a general correlation, but there are some exceptions. i.e. grade inflation, people who really try to out-do their lackluster gpa, etc.

and your stats are great, so don't worry about that.

Reactions: 1 user