This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csulapredental

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've read cliffs.. Things don't seem to stick in my brain.. I've made flash cards here n there but it takes 10x longer to get thru material like I spend more time writing flashcards than I do studying.. And literally EVERY term would need a flashcards idk how u guys do that.. As for the Anki ferarri flashcards stuff ppl are using.. Do u guys know how to study by TOPIC On Anki? Rather than it just giving you random definitions?????

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know how to do specific topics on it. It would be nice if someone separated it. Bio is one of my weaker sections and it's probably the biggest reason I'm retaking the DAT so I'm not sure if I'm the best to give advice on it xD. DAT Destroyer, Feralis Notes and TyJacobs are probably the best bet. Tyjacobs is really really long but I think it's explained in terms that we can all understand. I've used a mix of all 3 so far instead of distributing my efforts randomly and hope it'll give me a better result this time.

I've read cliffs.. Things don't seem to stick in my brain.. I've made flash cards here n there but it takes 10x longer to get thru material like I spend more time writing flashcards than I do studying.. And literally EVERY term would need a flashcards idk how u guys do that.. As for the Anki ferarri flashcards stuff ppl are using.. Do u guys know how to study by TOPIC On Anki? Rather than it just giving you random definitions?????
I made all my flashcards by hand. Don't let the fact that "it takes 10x longer" discourage you. Do you want to look back and think "what if" wishing you had actually taken the time to do this if you aren't happy with your scores?